West Bengal HS routine 2020: Higher Secondary Exam Routine 2020 west Bengal pdf is released. The WBCHSE had released the West Bengal Higher Secondary Routine 2020 PDF for the exam to be conducted from 12th March 2020 to 27th March 2020. The WBCHSE is responsible for the conducting of the Higher Secondary Exam for Class 12 in West Bengal. The WBCHSE conducts the exam in the month of February or March every year. The following are the details pertaining to the exam and the released hs exam routine. The West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education (WBCHSE) was established under the West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education Act 1975
wbchse.nic.in 2020 Latest Updates
West Bengal HS Exam Routine 2020 had released, Check here the time table and download.
WBCHSE Exam Routine 2020 General Instructions
The West Bengal HS Exam 2020 will be conducted in the month of March 2020. According to the released date sheet, the exams will start on 12th March 2020 and end on 27th March 2020. Each paper has a time duration of 3 hours in total and has an additional 15 minutes for reading the paper. There will be one paper conducted every day from 10:00 AM to 1:15 PM. Some vocation subjects will have 2 hours duration.
West Bengal HS Exam Routine 2020 Important Details
Given below are important details from the time table regarding exams which are not the regular papers.
- The WBCHSE Exam Routine 2020 states that the practical examinations will be conducted from 02nd December 2019 to 24th December 2019 only.
- Also, the exams for subjects such as Music, Visual Arts, Health and Physical Education will be conducted between 16th December 2019 and 24th December 2019.
- Also, the WBCHSE reserves the right to make any alterations in the exam dates given above. The Board will intimate everyone in case they make any changes to the date sheet.
West Bengal Higher Secondary Routine 2020 overview
|Name of the Board||West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education (WBCHSE)|
|Examinations||HS/12th Examinations 2020|
|HS exam 2020 starts From||12th March 2020|
Marking Scheme for WBCHSE 12th Class Exam 2020
The WBCHSE 12th Exam comprises of various subjects across different streams. These have a total of 100 marks each.The subjects are further divided into theory, practical and internal assessments.Total marks for theory exam is 80 marks and those for practical or internal assessments are 20 marks for each paper.
[also check: kar 2nd PUC exam time table 2020]
West Bengal Higher Secondary Routine 2020
|West Bengal Higher Secondary Exam Routine 2020|
|Thursday||12th March 2020||First Languages *|
|Saturday||14th March 2020||Second Languages **|
|Monday||16th March 2020||Biological Sciences, Business Studies, Political Science|
|Tuesday||17th March 2020||Vocational Subjects|
|Wednesday||18th March 2020||Mathematics, Psychology, History, Anthropology, Agronomy|
|Thursday||19th March 2020||Computer Science, Modern Computer Application, Environmental Science|
|Saturday||21st March 2020||Philosophy, Sociology, Commercial Law and Preliminaries of Auditing|
|Monday||23rd March 2020||Physics, Nutrition, Education, Accountancy|
|Wednesday||25th March 2020||Chemistry, Economics, Journalism & Mass Communication, Sanskrit,
Persian, Arabic, French
|Friday||27th March 2020||Statistics, Geography, Costing and Taxation, Home Management and
Family Resource Managemetrt
West Bengal HS Routine 2019 How to Download
In order to download the HS Exam Routine 2020 West Bengal, you can follow any of the two methods mentioned below. Firstly, you can download the West Bengal higher secondary routine 2020, by directly clicking on the link given below. Secondly, you can visit the WBCHSE’s official website and download it from there. The step by step instructions to download the time table from the West Bengal Board site are as follows:
- Open your browser and visit the official website of the West Bengal board by wbchse.nic.in
- On the homepage of the website, search for a link titled “Routine 2020” on the bottom right-hand side.
- Then click on this given link. This will open a PDF file containing the WBCHSE Exam Routine 2020 in your browser.
- Now you can either save the PDF file or take a printout for your reference.
How to Prepare for West Bengal Higher Secondary Exam
In order to prepare well for the WB HS Exams the students must follow the instruction given below:
- Set out study goals for yourself in a defined time. These goals will greatly depend on the extent of preparation required subject wise. The goals should always be achievable.
- Now prepare a daily schedule for your studies which should include time for all daily activities. Ensure that you stick to the schedule every day.
- In case of any problems in the subjects, take help from your friends, tutors or teachers.
- Enroll for comprehensive mock tests and prepare well for them. This will help in understanding your preparation for the exam and preparing your mindset of writing for 3 hours.
- Always reach the examination hall before half an hour. Also, read the question paper thoroughly and remember to recheck your answer sheet for accuracy at the end.
HS Routine 2020 West Bengal Board pdf
Also Check: TS Intermediate Time Table 2020
- 1 wbchse.nic.in 2020 Latest Updates
- 2 WBCHSE Exam Routine 2020 General Instructions
- 3 West Bengal HS Exam Routine 2020 Important Details
- 4 West Bengal Higher Secondary Routine 2020 overview
- 5 Marking Scheme for WBCHSE 12th Class Exam 2020
- 6 West Bengal Higher Secondary Routine 2020
- 7 West Bengal HS Routine 2019 How to Download
- 8 How to Prepare for West Bengal Higher Secondary Exam
- 9 HS Routine 2020 West Bengal Board pdf