MP Board 12th Time Table 2020: Madya Pradesh 2020 Time Table 12th class English & Hindi medium available at mpbse.nic.in. The Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education (MPBSE) had released the MP Board 12th Exam Time Table on its official website mpbse.nic.in. The MP Board 12th Exams Date 2020 had released for all three streams ie Arts, Commerce, and Science. The exams will be held from 02 March 2020 to 11 April 2020. You should read on for more details regarding the MP Board 12th Exams.
mpbse.nic.in 2020 Latest Updates
MP Board 12th time table will be going to start from 2nd March 2020.
- 1 mpbse.nic.in 2020 Latest Updates
- 2 MP Board 12th Time Table 2020 Download
- 3 MP Board 12th Time Table 2020 General Instructions
- 4 Madhya Pradesh 12th Class Time Table Enlisted details
- 5 MP Board 12th Time Table 2020 Dates
- 6 MP Board 12th Class Exam Marking Scheme
- 7 MP Board 12th Class Time Table 2020
- 8 How to Prepare for MP Board Class 12th Board Exams 2020
- 9 12th MP Board Exam Time Table 2020 PDF Download (Available Now)
MP Board 12th Time Table 2020 Download
In order to download the MP Board 12th Exam Time table from the official website of Madhya Pradesh Board follow the steps given below:
- Visit the official website by clicking here mpbse.nic.in
- On the homepage, you will find a link for the mp board 2020 time table.
- When you click on this link, the mp board class 12th time table will open in your browser as a pdf file.
- It is advised that you save the PDF file.
- You can also take a printout if required.
- If you do not want to follow the lengthy procedure given above, then you can also download the mp board 12th class time table 2020 directly by clicking on the link given below.
MP Board 12th Time Table 2020 General Instructions
The MP Board 12th Time Table 2020 for both Hindi & Medium forms a very important stage in the preparation for the Class 12 Exam. This is because depending on the mp board 12th class time table 2020, the students can start preparing for the exam and develop a strategic plan of study. It has been observed that since the past few years, the MPBSE generally released the Time Table. The exams are however conducted to start on 2nd March 2020. So you can see the students get almost two to three months of advance time to prepare for the MP Board 12th Exams.
Madhya Pradesh 12th Class Time Table Enlisted details
Generally, the MPBSE conducts the MP Board 12th Exam 2020 from 2nd March 2020 to 11th April 2020. Prior to the MP Board Class 10th Exams, the MPBSE releases the MP Board 12th Class Time Table 2020, which gives a lot of important information in relation to the exams. This information has the date and day when the students have to give a particular paper. It also gives you the time duration of the exam. Also, the 12th class time table 2020 covers the order in which the examination for various subjects is to be conducted. Additionally, the 12th mp board exam time table 2020 also gives students an idea about any holidays during the exams. This will help the aspiring students in their exam preparations and secure good marks.
MP Board 12th Time Table 2020 Dates
|Name of the Board||Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education (MPBSE)|
|Examinations||12th Examinations 2020|
|12th exam 2020 starts From||2nd March 2020|
MP Board 12th Class Exam Marking Scheme
The MP Board Syllabus for 12th Class comprises of several subjects according to the various streams such as arts, commerce, and science. These include theory papers in addition to practical. Each subject exam is for a total of 100 marks of which marks are given for theory, practical and internal assessments. Students have to score combined marks of a minimum of 33 percent in order to pass the subject.
MP Board 12th Class Time Table 2020
|2nd March 2020||Special Language Hindi (Including Vocational Students)|
|3rd March 2020||Special Language Sanskrit|
|4th March 2020||Special Language English (including vocational students)|
|6th March 2020||Second Language (General):- Hindi, English, Sanskrit, Marathi, Urdu, Punjabi, Sindhi, Bengali, Gujarati, Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam, Arabic, Persian, French, Russian, Kannada & Oriya|
|19th March 2020||Special Language Urdu|
|5th March 2020||Indian Music|
|13th March 2020||History, Physics, Business Studies, Ele. Science and Maths useful for agriculture, Drawing and Painting, Home Management, Nutrition, and Textile|
|13th March 2020||Drawing and Designing|
|20th March 2020||Biology|
|21st March 2020||Economics (VOC)|
|23rd March 2020||Higher Mathematics|
|26th March 2020||Political Science, Animal Hus. Milk Trade, Poultry Farming and Fishery, Element of Science, History of Indian Art, Business Economics, Second Question Paper VOC|
|24th March 2020||Biotechnology|
|28th March 2020||Geography, Chemistry, Crop. Production and Horticulture, Still Life & Design, Anatomy Physiology and Health, Third Question Paper Vocational Course (VOC)|
|30th March 2020||NSQF IT, SECURITY VOC|
|31st March 2020||Book-Keeping & Accountancy|
|17th March 2020||Sociology, Psychology, Agriculture (Humanities Group), Home Science (Art Group), Foundation Course, Environment Education and Rural Development (VOC)|
|9th March 2020||Informatics Practices|
How to Prepare for MP Board Class 12th Board Exams 2020
Every student has to prepare very diligently for the Madhya Pradesh Intermediate Exam Time Table. They are required to appear for both written as well as internal exams. While preparing for these exams the students must take note of what the following points:
- The nature of questions that are asked in the MP Board 12th Exams varies from being analytic, descriptive or open ended. Hence it is important that the students should prepare for all such types of questions. This type of questioning is intended to promote the students thinking and subsequent writing abilities.
- Students should take note that only one subject exam is conducted every day and that the exam is conducted as per the time table declared by the MPBSE.
- When you prepare, put additional efforts on topics that are important. This helps you in better scoring in the exam.
- Ensure that you solve previous years’ exam papers which will help you prepare better for the written subjects.