Kerala SSLC Time Table 2020: SSLC Exam 2020 Time Table Kerala pdf is released at keralapareekshabhavan.in The students of Kerala State to undergo the KBHSE 10th Class Exam 2020 every year. The exam starts on 10th March 2020 and there are several details regarding the Kerala SSLC Class 10th Examinations. You should go through them in detail and prepare for the SSC Exams 2020 accordingly.
SSLC Exam 2020 Time Table Kerala Updates
Kerala SSLC Time Table 2020 had released. Check here and download it.
- 1 SSLC Exam 2020 Time Table Kerala Updates
- 2 SSLC Model Exam Time Table 2020 Kerala Instructions
- 3 KBHSE 10th Class Time Table 2020 Enlisted Details
- 4 Kerala SSLC Time Table 2020 Details
- 5 Kerala Board 10th Class Time Table 2020
- 6 Marking Scheme For Kerala SSLC Exam Passing Marks 2020
- 7 How To Prepare For KBHSE Class 10th Board Exams 2020
- 8 SSLC Time Table 2020 Kerala How To Download
- 9 SSLC Time Table 2020 Kerala PDF
SSLC Model Exam Time Table 2020 Kerala Instructions
In Kerala, the class 10th and 12th examinations will be conducted by the Kerala Board of Higher Secondary Education (abbreviated as SSLC). The board is responsible for the development of the SSLC curriculum, deciding the pattern of marks, conducting the examinations and publishing the subsequent results on the official website of keralapareekshabhavan.in for the SSLC SSC Exam 2020. The board was formed in 1990 and its office is located in Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala. Given below is information on how you can prepare for Kerala Syllabus 10th Standard Timetable.
KBHSE 10th Class Time Table 2020 Enlisted Details
The KBHSE conducts the SSLC Exams 2020 from 10th March 2020 and ends on 26th March 2020. The SSLC Class 10th Exams, the Kerala Board released the sslc exam time table 2020 Kerala, which describes several information in relation to the exams which includes the day and date of exam that when the students have to appear for a particular paper. It also includes exam timings when the exam will be conducted. Secondly, the Kerala SSLC Model Exam Date Sheet 2020 covers the sequence in which the examination for different subjects will be conducted. In addition to the above, the Kerala SSLC 10th Class Time Table 2020 gives students a fair idea regarding any holidays falling during the course of the SSLC Examinations. All this information given in the Kerala 10th Class Date Sheet helps the students to prepare well and secure good marks.
Kerala SSLC Time Table 2020 Details
|Organization Name||Board of Higher Secondary Education, Kerala|
|Exam Name||Secondary School Leaving Certificate Examination (SSLC)|
|Kerala SSLC Final Exam Starts from||10th March 2020|
|KBHSE 10th Class Exam Ends On||26th March 2020|
|Category||SSLC Time Table|
Kerala Board 10th Class Time Table 2020
Kerala 10th Board Time Table 2020
|Date||Time||Name of the Subjects|
|10th March 2020||09:45 AM to 11:30 AM||First Language – Part 1:- Malayalam/ Tamil/ Kannada/ Urdu/ Gujarati/ Additional English/ Additional Hindi/ Sanskrit – Academic/ Sanskrit Oriental – 1st Paper (For Sanskrit Schools)/ Arabic – Academic/ Arabic Oriental – 1st Paper (For Arabic Schools).|
|11th March 2020||09:45 AM to 11:30 AM||First Language – Part 2:- Malayalam/ Tamil/ Kannada/ Special English/ Fisheries Science (For Fisheries Technical Schools)/ Arabic Oriental – 2nd Paper (For Arabic Schools)/ Sanskrit Oriental – 2nd Paper (For Sanskrit Schools)|
16th March 2020
|9:45 AM to 12:30 PM.||2nd Language/ English Language.|
|17th March 2020||9:45 AM to 12:30 PM.||General Knowledge Paper/ 3rd Paper (Hindi).|
|18th March 2020||9:45 AM to 11:30 AM.||Physics|
|19th March 2020||9:45 AM to 11:30 AM.||Mathematics|
|23rd March 2020||9:45 AM to 12:30 PM.||Chemistry|
|24th March 2020||9:45 AM to 11:30 AM.||Biology|
|26th March 2020||9:45 AM to 11:30 AM.||Social Science|
Marking Scheme For Kerala SSLC Exam Passing Marks 2020
Like several other boards, KBHSE Syllabus for 10th standard comprises of several subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, Social Sciences and Languages. However, instead of marks the Kerala SSLC Exams 2020, gives the students a total of nine grades from A+ to E. These grades indicate the student’s performance ranging from ‘Outstanding’ to ‘Needs Improvement’.
How To Prepare For KBHSE Class 10th Board Exams 2020
The Kerala SSLC Exams are an important stepping stone in a student’s life. In order to prepare well for these examinations you should keep in mind the following things:
- Set out goals for yourself, with respect to preparation for each subject as per your difficulty level. Also, ensure that the goals are achievable.
- Prepare a schedule plan for your personal studies keeping in mind the time required for all your daily activities. Once the schedule is created, ensure that you follow it diligently.
- In case you face any difficulties in the subjects, seek help from your teachers.
- Repeat the topics that you find difficult to understand. This will help to understand the topic better.
- Undertake mock tests which will help you get trained in the exam like situations.
SSLC Time Table 2020 Kerala How To Download
In order to obtain all the information given above pertaining to the Kerala SSLC Exam 2020, students are required to download the Kerala sslc time table 2019 when released by the KBHSE. This sslc exam time table 2019 can be downloaded directly by clicking on the link given below. You can also download the sslc exam time table 2019 Kerala pdf from the official website of Kerala Board by following the steps given below:
- Open your browser and navigate to the official website of the Kerala State Board at http://keralapareekshabhavan.in/
- On the website, you will various notifications and other important information released by the KBHSE from time to time.
- Under the ‘Latest News’ tab, you will find a link for the SSLC Exam 2020 Date Sheet. Click on this link, which will open a PDF file in your browser.
- This PDF file will contain the notification from the Kerala Board regarding the Time Tables followed by a detailed Kerala sslc model exam time table 2020 containing all information related to the exam as described above.
- You can then choose to either save or print this PDF file.