Karnataka SSLC Time Table 2020: SSLC Time Table 2020 Karnataka state had Released by Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board (KSEEB). SSLC Exam Time Table 2020 Kar can be downloaded from the official website i.e., kseeb.kar.nic.in. The students studying in Class 10th have to undergo this Kar SSLC Exam 2020 which forms an important milestone in their life. The Karnataka SSLC Board Exam 2020 has been conducting in the month of March every year.
Likewise, this year the Karnataka SSLC exams which are to be conducted from 20 March 2020 to 04 April 2020 are postponed due to coronavirus. Now, the Board had released revised Karnataka SSLC Time Table 2020, and exams will be held from June 25th, 2020 to July 4th, 2020. The students who are giving this exam should go through the details in this article and prepare thoroughly for the KSEEB Class 10 Exams accordingly.
kseeb.kar.nic.in 2020 Time Table Updates
- Today Update
Due to Corona Virus Combat, the exams of 10th class has postponed and new dates had announced now and exams will be held from 25th June 2020 to 4th July 2020. Check here for further updates.
- 18th May 2020: KSEEB had released SSLC Exams 2020 time table and exams will be going to held from 25th June 2020 to 4th July 2020.
- 17th May 2020: Due to Corona Virus Combat, the exams of 10th class has postponed and new dates will be announced very soon and details will be out on 18th of May 2020 tentatively.
- 1 kseeb.kar.nic.in 2020 Time Table Updates
- 2 SSLC time table 2020 Karnataka How To Download
- 3 SSLC time table 2020 Karnataka General Instructions
- 4 KSEEB SSLC Timetable 2020 Enlisted details
- 5 Marking Scheme for KSEEB SSLC Exam 2020
- 6 SSLC time table 2020 Karnataka Important Details
- 7 SSLC exam time table 2020 Karnataka (provisional)
- 8 How to Prepare for Karnataka Board SSLC Exams 2020
- 9 SSLC time table 2020 Karnataka pdf (New Time Table)
SSLC time table 2020 Karnataka How To Download
In order to download the detailed KSEEB SSLC Time Table you will have to follow the steps given below:
- Visit the Karnataka PUC Board web portal at kseeb.kar.nic.in consists of notifications, news, publications from the board.
- Now click on the “Notifications” tab. This will take you to the various notifications from the board. Find the link for SSLC Exam Time Table 2020 and click on it.
- The browser will then open the sslc exam time table 2020 Karnataka which will be in a PDF format. You can choose to save it to your computer or also can take a print out for further reference.
- Alternatively, you can also directly download the Karnataka Class 10 Exam Time Table 2020 by clicking on the link given below.
SSLC time table 2020 Karnataka General Instructions
The Karnataka Board is responsible for organizing the Class 10 curriculum, marks pattern, conducting the Class 10 exams, and publishing the results. They also declare the Kar SSLC Time Table 2020 pdf for helping students prepare for the exams. The board had to conduct the Karnataka SSLC Exam from 20 March 2020 to 04 April 2020 but postponed. Board had released revised exam dates and the Exams will start from 25th June 2020 to 4th July 2020. The exams were conducted in two-time slots i.e., morning from 9:30 to 12:30 pm and afternoon from 2:00 pm to 5:15 pm. The information regarding SSLC Time Table 2020 Karnataka and exams are given below.
KSEEB SSLC Timetable 2020 Enlisted details
The Karnataka SSLC Time Table 2020 pdf provided by the Karnataka Board contains a lot of important points. In order to get an idea about them, you can go through the points given below:
- First of all, check the Karnataka Board SSLC Time Table 2020 very carefully. Ensure that it is for the exam that you are preparing for.
- Keep the Karnataka SSLC Date Sheet in front of you at all times. This can be done by pasting the time table to the wall in your room or near the study area.
- Check for the dates when specific exams are going to be conducted. This can help you plan your studies according to the level of difficulty which you may face.
- Ensure that you checked the exact timings for the exams. Always make it a point to reach the exam hall 15 to 20 minutes before the scheduled timing.
- Most importantly, do not forget your admit card when you go for the examination.
Marking Scheme for KSEEB SSLC Exam 2020
Like other State Boards, the Karnataka Board also conducts exams for all regular subjects which includes languages, mathematics, and sciences. Students have to appear for a total of six subjects. There will be a total of 125 marks out of which 70 is the minimum score to pass for Languages. The other subjects have a total of 100 marks, which are divided into theory, practical and internal assessments. In order to pass the subjects, the students have to score a minimum of 30 marks.
SSLC time table 2020 Karnataka Important Details
|Name of the Board||Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board (KSEEB)|
|Examinations||SSLC/10th Examinations 2020|
|SSLC exam Dates Revised||25th June 2020 to 4th July 2020|
SSLC exam time table 2020 Karnataka (provisional)
|Date and Day||Subject and Subject Code||Time Duration For Each Subject||Max. Marks|
|20 March 2020||First Language: |
|9:30 am to 12:30 pm||80|
|21 March 2020||Core Subject: |
Elements of Mechanical & Electrical Engineering-2 (71)
Engineering Graphics-2 (72)
Elements of Electronics Engineering (73)
Elements of Computer Science (74)
|9:30 am to 12:45 pm |
2:00 pm to 5:15 pm
9:30 am to 12:45 pm
9:30 am to 12:30 pm
|23 March 2020||Core Subject: |
Social Science (85)
|9:30 am to 12:30 pm |
2:00 pm to 5:15 pm
|26 March 2020||Core Subject: |
Political Science (97)
Karnataka Music/Hindustandi Music (98)
|9:30 am to 12:30 pm||100|
|30 March 2020||Core Subject: |
|9:30 am to 12:30 pm||80|
|1 April 2020|| Second Language: |
|9:30 am to 12:00 pm||80|
|3 April 2020||Third Language: |
NSOF Exam Subjects:
Health Care (89)
Beauty & Wellness (90)
|9:30 am to 12:00 pm |
9:30 am to 11:45 pm
How to Prepare for Karnataka Board SSLC Exams 2020
In order that you score good marks in the Karnataka Board SSLC Exam, we have compiled a list of some points which you should remember and practice.
- Practice yoga and have a healthy diet which will help you stay fit both mentally and physically.
- Understand the weight of different topics by going through the entire syllabus and the previous year’s exam papers.
- Prepare a study timetable and stick to following it.
- Improve your overall score by putting extra efforts into topics that are important.
- Always solve previous years’ exam papers via mock tests to improve your scoring and checking on your exam preparation.
SSLC time table 2020 Karnataka pdf (New Time Table)
Also Check: karnataka 2nd puc exam Time Table
This post was last modified on July 12, 2020 8:24 am