CBSE class 10th time table 2020 : CBSE class 10 date sheet 2020 had released at cbse.nic.in .The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is one of the several boards in India which are responsible for Secondary and Higher Secondary Education in all schools and colleges affiliated with it. The CBSE Class 10 2020 Exam will be held from February 26th 2020 to March 18th 2020 had postponed. The new exam dates will start from 1st July 2020 to 15th July 2020 and the board had released the 10th class time table 2020 for the exam.
CBSE 10 Class Date Sheet 2020 @ cbse.nic.in
The class 10 CBSE board date sheet will be available on the official website of the board cbse.nic.in and can be downloaded from there. Alternatively, you can also download the CBSE class 10th time table 2020 directly from the link given below. Therefore, we have collected and given below several important details regarding the CBSE 10th Class Examinations in this article.
cbse.nic.in 2020 latest Updates
CBSE 10th Exams 2020 which are to be conduct remaining exams from July 1st to July 15th 2020 are canceled.
- 1 CBSE 10 Class Date Sheet 2020 @ cbse.nic.in
- 2 cbse.nic.in 2020 latest Updates
- 3 CBSE 2020 Exam Time Table Download
- 4 CBSE Time Table 2020 Class 10 Overview
- 5 CBSE 10th Exam Time Table 2020 Instructions
- 6 CBSE Class 10th Time Table 2020
- 7 CBSE Board Exam Time Table Enlisted Details
- 8 CBSE Board Exams Marking Scheme
- 9 How to Prepare for CBSE SSC Board Exams 2020
- 10 CBSE Class 10 Time Table 2020 PDF Download (Available Now)
CBSE 2020 Exam Time Table Download
To obtain several important details regarding the CBSE SSC Exam 2020, students should download the CBSE 10th Exam Date Sheet 2020 when it is declared by the CBSE. This can be downloaded using any of the two methods given below.
Method 1 – We will update the website with all the details given in the Class 10 CBSE Routine 2020. You can directly download the date sheet by clicking on the link given below.
Method 2 – The second method involves directly downloading the CBSE Exam Time Table 2020 from the official website of the board. You will need to follow the following steps in order to achieve this.
- Firstly visit the official website of the CBSE Board at www.cbse.nic.in
- This will open the homepage. Then navigate to the ‘In Focus’ section of this website where you will find the links to various notifications made by CBSE. Check for the link CBSE Class 10th Date Sheet 2020.
- After clicking on the link, it will open the Class 10th Routine 2020 PDF in the browser.
- You can now choose to download and save the PDF file to a computer or take a print out in hard copy for your further reference.
CBSE Time Table 2020 Class 10 Overview
|Board Name||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|Examination Name||CBSE 10th Exam|
26th February 2020 to 18th March 2020 (Postponed)
New Dates- 1st July 2020 to 15th July 2020
CBSE 10th Exam Time Table 2020 Instructions
The CBSE Board is responsible for developing the curriculum, marks pattern, conducting the exams, releasing of CBSE exam time table and publishing the results. The board will conduct the exams from 26 February 2020 to 18 March 2020 are postponed. New exam dates are from 1st July 2020 to 15th July 2020. The exams were conducted in the morning session from 10:30 AM to 1:30 PM. The Date of CBSE 10th Exam 2020 on this website is available. Keep visiting this website for more details regarding the Class 10 CBSE Routine 2020.
CBSE Class 10th Time Table 2020
|Date And Day||Subject And Paper|
|24th February 2020||First Language|
|14th March 2020||Painting|
|2nd March 2020||Hindi Music Vocals|
|6th March 2020||Elements of Business, National Cadet, Carnatic Music VOC, Etc…|
|15th February 2020||Security, Banking and Insurance, Health Care services, Food production, Marketing and Sales, Basic Agriculture etc…|
|20th March 2020||Information Technology|
|22nd February 2020||Kannada / Arabic / French / Gurung|
|12th March 2020||Mathematics|
|4th March 2020||General Science|
|7th March 2020||Sanskrit|
|29th February 2020||Hindi|
|26th February 2020||English Communications & English Language and Literature|
|17th February 2020||Home Science|
|20th March 2020||Fundamentals of IT & Information and Communication Technology|
|18th March 2020||Social Science|
CBSE Board Exam Time Table Enlisted Details
The class 10 board date sheet proves to be very helpful in the preparation of students since they give a lot of information in advance. The following are some of the details that the students can understand from the class 10 cbse board date sheet and prepare thoroughly for the exams.
- The CBSE Class 10 Time Table 2020 gives information about the duration of practical and theory exams that are to be conducted. This helps the students to plan their studies according to the level of difficulty that they face.
- CBSE 2020 exam time table gives the exact day and date on which the student has to appear for a particular paper. The sequence in which the papers have to be given helps the students to develop a strategic revision plan.
- The Class 10 Time Table 2020 CBSE also gives students information about the timing when the papers will be conducted.
- The students can also get to know if there are any holidays during the CBSE Class 10 2020 Exams. This will give the students extra time to revise for the particular subject.
CBSE Board Exams Marking Scheme
The CBSE Syllabus for 10th standard comprises of several subjects such as Maths, Science, Hindi, Social Science, English, etc. The exams also have six types of objective questions such as fill in the blanks, multiple-choice questions, match the following, right and wrong and multiple responses. The subjects have a total of hundred marks out of which 80 marks are allotted for the theory papers whereas 20 marks are allotted for internals or practicals. In order to pass the examination, students are required to score a minimum of 33 marks out of 100.
How to Prepare for CBSE SSC Board Exams 2020
In order to prepare well and score good marks in CBSE Class 10 Exams you follow the following instructions:
- From the previous years (minimum four years) final exam question papers, decide on the important questions being asked in the exam.
- Based on this, prepare goals and study schedule for yourself and prepare according to your difficulty level.
- Take the help of your teachers for any difficulties in the subjects.
- Write mock tests for improving your scoring in the actual exam.