AP Intermediate Time Table 2020: BIEAP officials are going To announce Andhra Pradesh inter 1st & 2nd year Time Table 2020 pdf at bieap.gov.in. The Andhra Pradesh Board of Intermediate Education (BIEAP) conducts inter exams every year for both 1st and 2nd Year in the state. Prior to the exams, the board releases the intermediate exam time table 2020 for the exams in the month of December 2019. So it is expected that BIEAP will soon release the ap intermediate exam time table 2020 for all the three streams of the First and Second Year Intermediate classes on its official website bieap.gov.in. In the previous year, the exams for 1st Year started from 27 February 2019 whereas those for the 2nd Year began from 28 February 2019. These exams were conducted in the morning schedule from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM. This year also, the board is expected to follow similar timelines for the AP Intermediate Exams.
bieap.gov.in 2020 Latest News
- bieap.gov.in 2020 Latest News
- AP Intermediate Exam Time Table 2020 Download
- AP Intermediate Exam Time Table 2020 important Instructions
- Intermediate Examination 2020 Time Table Details Printed
- AP Intermediate Examination Passing Marks 2020
- AP Inter 1st Year Time Table 2020
- AP Inter 2nd Year Time Table 2020
- How to Prepare for Intermediate Examination 2020
- AP Intermediate Exam Time Table 2020 PDF
AP Intermediate Exam Time Table 2020 Download
In order to download the Intermediate Time Table 2020 AP from the official website of AP Board follow the steps given below:
- Firstly, visit the official website of the AP Board bieap.gov.in 2020 or by bieap.gov.in
- Go to the homepage where you will find a link for Intermediate Exam Time Table 2020 for both 1st Year and 2nd Year.
- When you click on any of these links, the respective class date sheet will open in your browser in the form of a PDF file.
- You can either save the PDF file to your computer or take a printout if required.
- If you do not want to follow the lengthy procedure given above, then you can also download the AP Intermediate Exam Time Table 2020 directly by clicking on the link given below.
AP Intermediate Exam Time Table 2020 important Instructions
It has been seen that BIEAP follows a set academic calendar for all its activities during the entire year. It is expected that the board will release the Intermediate 2nd Year Time Table 2020 somewhere in the month of December 2019. Also, the exams are slated to be conducted in the month of February and March 2020. The board will also announce the schedule for practical exams. These exams are generally conducted in the first half of the day from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM. We will be making the Intermediate Time Table 2020 AP available to all students on this website as soon as it is made public by the board. So we would request the students to keep visiting the website for information in relation to the intermediate exam.
[also check: Karnataka 10th time table 2020]
AP inter time table 2020 1st,2nd Year Exam Details
|Name of the Board||BIEAP|
|Name of the Exam||AP Intermediate Public Exams 2020|
|Academic Year||2019 -2020|
|Exams 2020 Date||Feb 2020 / March 2020|
|inter Time table 2020 Release Date||2nd week December 2019|
|Release Mode||Online & Offline|
|1st year Time table Download||inter 1st year time table 2020 AP|
|2nd Year Timetable Download||inter 2nd year time table 2020 AP|
Intermediate Examination 2020 Time Table Details Printed
Following are some of the important details from the timetable regarding the Intermediate Examination 2020 Time Table:
- Ensure that you reach the examination hall at least 15 minutes before the exam, this will help you order to adjust to the seating pattern and surroundings.
- The date sheet includes details such as the exam day and exam date for a specific paper. In addition, it also has a time duration when the exams will be conducted.
- The Intermediate Time Table 2020 AP will inform you of any holidays that may fall during the course of the Intermediate Examinations.
- You will also get to know the sequence of papers, which will help you with better preparations.
AP Intermediate Examination Passing Marks 2020
The BIEAP conducts the Intermediate Exams for all the regular subjects similar to the other boards. The students opt for the subjects based on the stream they select. However, instead of marks, the BIEAP follows a grading system and the students are given grades that range from the highest (A1 for 91-100 marks) to the lowest (D1 for 35-40 marks).
[also check: kar 2nd PUC exam time table 2020]
AP Inter 1st Year Time Table 2020
Intermediate 1st Year Time Table 2020 AP
|Day & Date||Name of the Subject – Examination|
|27 Feb 2019 – Wednesday||2nd language Paper I (such as Sanskrit/Telugu, according to you)|
|01 March 2019 – Friday||English Paper 1|
|05 March 2019||Mathematics Paper-I A
|07 March 2019||Mathematics Paper-I B
|09 March 2019||Physics Paper –I
Economics Paper– I
|12 March 2019||Chemistry Paper – I
Commerce Paper – I
Sociology Paper – I
Music Paper – I
|14 March 2019||Geology Paper– I
Public Administration Paper–I
Logic Paper– I
Bridge Course Maths Paper– I (For Bi.P.C Students)
|16 March 2019||Modern Language Paper – 1|
AP Inter 2nd Year Time Table 2020
Intermediate 2nd Year Time Table 2020 AP
|Day & Date||Name of the Subject|
|28 Feb 2019 – Thursday||2nd language Paper I (such as Sanskrit/Telugu, according to you)|
|02 March 2019 – Saturday||English Paper-II|
|06 March 2019 – Wednesday||Mathematics Paper-II A
|08 March 2019 – Friday||Mathematics Paper-II B
|11 March 2019 – Monday||Physics Paper-II
|13 March 2019 – Wednesday||Chemistry Paper-II
Fine Arts, Music Paper-II
|15 March 2019 – Friday||Geology Paper-II
Public Administration Paper-II
Bridge Course Maths Paper-II (For B.P.C Students)
|18 March 2019 – Monday||Modern Language Paper – II|
How to Prepare for Intermediate Examination 2020
In order to avoid students getting stressed, we have provided a list of important pointers which will help you to prepare better for the exams:
- Maintain a healthy diet which will help you stay fit and calm during the examination.
- Ensure that you appear for mock tests which will help you to practice writing papers and increase your writing speed.
- Once you get to know about the Intermediate 2nd Year Time Table 2020, prepare your own study schedule according to your level of difficulty. Ensure that you take sufficient breaks and have proper resting time.
- Now you should analyze each and every subject and mark out the important topics. You can also get an idea about them by looking at the previous year’s exam papers.
- If you face any difficulty in preparation for the different topics take advice from your teachers.
AP Intermediate Exam Time Table 2020 PDF
[also check: TS intermediate Time Table 2020]