WB Postal GDS Result 2019: West Bengal Post Gramin Dak Sevak Merit List 2019 is announced and candidates can check at appost.in. The India Post officials had released the shortlisted candidates who applied for the post of Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) in West Bengal. WB post Board had released the west bengal gds result. You can download the West Bengal GDS merit list for 5778 posts from the official website. As a result released, candidates can be called for verification of documents at the given center. The information of the DV center will be available on the note provided by the WB GDS authority.
As the merit list had released by the West Bengal Post is provisional so candidates will have to prove the identity by providing original documents to the recruiting officials at the center. After the successful completion of the verification of documents process, shortlisted candidates will be appointed for the post of Gramin Dak Sevaks in the state of West Bengal. You should keep reading this article where we’ll give all important information regarding the result/merit list announcement of West Bengal GDS 2019. Candidates can also download the WB Merit List from the direct link provided below in the article.
appost.in West Bengal GDS Result Updates
WB GDS Result had released
- appost.in West Bengal GDS Result Updates
- West Bengal Post Gramin Dak Sevak Merit List 2019
- GDS Result west Bengal 2019-Overview
- What is the Download process of WB Postal GDS Merit List 2019?
- GDS West Bengal Recruitment What is the Selection Process?
- What are the details mentioned on the GDS West Bengal Merit List 2019?
- GDS result 2019 west bengal Download
- West Bengal Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Frequently Asked Questions ( FAQs)
West Bengal Post Gramin Dak Sevak Merit List 2019
Many candidates have applied for the Gramin Dak Sevaks in West Bengal and thousands of applicants go through the online process of recruitment of the GDS. Gramin Dak Sevak Merit List had released as per the marks of the candidates obtained in the 10th standard where the candidates who have performed great in the 10th class and passed with the higher score will be given more priority. The selection of the candidates will be purely based on the marks of the 10th class and there was no written test conducted for the Gramin Dak Sevaks of West Bengal Posts.
Also Check: Kerala GDS Result 2019
GDS Result west Bengal 2019-Overview
|Name of the Board||AP Post|
|Name of the Posts||Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)|
|No. of Vacancies||5778|
|Selection Process||Shortlisting of Candidates from 10th Marks and Document Verification|
|Job Location||All over West Bengal|
|Result / Merit list release Date||February 2020|
|Result / Merit list release status||Not Yet released|
What is the Download process of WB Postal GDS Merit List 2019?
WB GDS Applicants must have to follow the below process to download the merit list:
- Click on the official website link of West Bengal GDS portal @ westbengalpost.gov.in or appost.in.
- Now the homepage of the official website of the India Post for GDS recruitment will open where you must click on the link named ‘West Bengal (5778 Posts – Cycle I)’ in Result Released section.
- The WB GDS Merit List provisional will be downloaded that you must take the printout by using ‘Ctrl + P’ for future use.
- For a quick search, candidates should use the shortcut key by using ‘Ctrl + F’ and after opening the search bar, enter your name and it’ll be highlighted if it comes in the shortlist of the WB GDS.
GDS West Bengal Recruitment What is the Selection Process?
The selection process for the West Bengal GDS will be completely based on the merit of the candidates and marks obtained by him/her in the 10th standard. This will be an automated generated list and official will work for uploading the West Bengal GDS on the official website and there is no other way to release the GDS result West Bengal. You need to check the official website of the GDS recruitment in India Post by appost.in. Moreover, if you have more qualifications rather than the 10th standard, it’ll not be taken into consideration in the recruitment process.
You need to pass 10th class from any recognized board and percentage up to 4 decimals will be entertained in the automated recruitment process. Candidates must pass all the subjects from any of the state board/ CBSE Board/ ISC Board/ ICSE Board/ Any other Recognized Board and they will only be considered in the recruitment for the West Bengal Gramin Dak Sevaks.
What are the details mentioned on the GDS West Bengal Merit List 2019?
After the release of the India post West Bengal GDS result, the selected candidates can check the various details followed by the name and registration number:
- Name of the Candidates
- Father’s Name
- Registration Number
- Name and Address of your Branch
- Head Office Name
- Division of the Circle (Postal)
- Percentage (Merit) of the Candidate in 10th Class
Also Check: Punjab GDS Result 2019
GDS result 2019 west bengal Download
West Bengal Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Frequently Asked Questions ( FAQs)
What happens if two candidates get similar marks in the 10th standard (merit)?
However, marks up to 4 decimals will be considered for the GDS Candidates. Even if the percentage is equal, the category of the candidate and age would be given more priority for the candidates.
How many phases in the West Bengal GDS Recruitment process?
There will be two phases in the WB GDS recruitment process viz., Merit list (based on 10th Class performance) and Verification of Documents. After qualifying all two stages of the West Bengal Gramin Dak Sevak, the application will be appointed in the relevant in the given circle.
Is the WB Postal GDS Result 2020 Released?
No, candidates can download the West Bengal Gramin Dak Sevaks merit list after it releases.