WBSEDCL Result 2019:WBSEDCL Office Executive Exam Result, Merit list & cut off 2019 of Junior Operator Technician Cum Technical Assistant Exams 2019 will going to be declared at wbsedcl.in. The West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (WBSEDCL) will be releasing the WBSEDCL Office Executive Merit List 2019 and WBSEDCL Office Executive Results 2019 for the written exam conducted by the authority in June 2019 soon. The merit list will be released online on the official portal of the West Bengal Electricity Company and will be made available to all the applicants. All those candidates who have given the WBSEDCL Office Executive Recruitment Exam 2019 can download the result from the official website of WBSEDCL by visiting wbsedcl.in. Alternatively, we will also provide you with the direct links to the WBSEDCL OE Result 2019 on this website. Keep visiting this website regularly for more details on the same.
wbsedcl.in career & Results Updates
- wbsedcl.in career & Results Updates
- wbsedcl office executive result 2019 date
- WBSEDCL Office Executive Merit List 2019
- How to Check WBSEDCL Office Executive Results 2019 Online
- West Bengal Office Executive Recruitment Exam 2019
- wbsedcl office executive cut off 2019
- wbsedcl office executive cut off marks category wise 2019
- WBSEDCL Office Executive Selection Process 2019
- wbsedcl office executive result 2019 (Available Soon)
wbsedcl office executive result 2019 date
WBSEDCL is preparing to release the wbsedcl Results in the month of November 2019 as soon as possible for The Officer Executive & Junior Operator Technician Cum Technical Assistant Exam 2019.
WBSEDCL Office Executive Merit List 2019
The merit list is a list of shortlisted candidates who have scored higher marks in the written exam over the other applicants. This WBSEDCL Office Executive Merit List 2019 will be published by the WBSEDCL along with the West Bengal OE Results 2019. If your name appears in the merit list only then you can appear for the second round in the selection process for WBSEDCL Office Assistant & Junior Operator Cum Technical Assistant In order to Download WBSEDCL Merit List you will have to follow the steps given below:
- Open the official website of WBSEDCL wbsedcl.in in your browser.
- Then click on the “Career” section present at the bottom of the homepage to open a new window having various notifications from the WBSEDCL.
- Here search for a link to WBSEDCL Office Executive Merit List 2019 and click on it.
- This will open a new window where your WBSEDCL Exam Merit List pdf will be loaded and displayed.
- You can choose to download the merit list or take a printout.
wbsedcl office Executive Exam Result 2019 Overview
|Exam Type||Written Exam|
|Exam Organizer||West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (WBSEDCL)|
|Exam Level||West Bengal|
|Name of the Posts||Office Executive and Junior Operator Technician cum Technical Assistant|
|No of Vacancies||1179|
How to Check WBSEDCL Office Executive Results 2019 Online
In order to check the results online you will have to follow the step-by-step guide which is given below:
- Firstly, open your browser and navigate to the official website of WBSEDCL at wbsedcl.in
- On the homepage, you will need to navigate to the “Career” section which will be located at the bottom of the page.
- Click on this link and a new window will open, which will have links to various notifications regarding different positions with the WBSEDCL.
- Search for a link to WBSEDCL Office Executive Results 2019 and click on it.
- This will open a login window where you will be required to enter your login details.
- After you enter all the relevant details, click on the submit button.
- The system will verify your credentials and open a new window where your WBSEDCL Office Executive Result 2019 will be displayed.
You can then download your wbsedcl result 2019 to the computer or take a printout for your reference.
West Bengal Office Executive Recruitment Exam 2019
The WBSEDCL had announced the vacancy for about 745 posts for Executive Officer and 434 posts for Junior Operator Cum Technical Assistant in December 2018. Following the notification, lakhs of applicants applied for these positions. Subsequent to the application, the exams for West Bengal Office Executive were conducted on the 9th of June 2019. The exam was conducted in a written format and comprised of a total of hundred marks which included objective type questions. The duration of this exam was two hours.
wbsedcl office executive cut off 2019
In order to successfully clear the written examination, the candidates will be required to score above the cut off marks. Also in order to be eligible for the next selection round, the candidates will have to make it to the wbsedcl office executive cut off 2019, which will be released by the WBSEDCL. Since the examination is subjected to the reservation quota as laid down by the central government and state governments, the cut off marks will vary for different categories such as General, OBC, SC, and ST. Given below are the tentative cut off marks for each category:
wbsedcl office executive cut off marks category wise 2019
|Category||Expected Cut Off|
However, it must be noted that these are tentative cut off marks and not the actual cut off marks for clearing the examination. That actual cutoff marks will be released by the WBSEDCL along with the results. It will also depend on the level of difficulty which the candidates faced in the examination.The above given marks can all only be used to get a rough idea regarding whether or not the candidate will be qualified in the test.
WBSEDCL Office Executive Selection Process 2019
In order to get selected for the WBSEDCL Office Executive and Junior Operator Cum Technician positions, the candidates are expected to clear the following three different phases:
- Phase 1 – All the applicants will be required to give a written test which will comprise of objective type questions for a hundred marks.
- Phase 2 – After the written test, candidates who score above the cutoff marks and make it to the merit list will be required to give a computer proficiency test, in order to test their computer skills.
- Phase 3 – The candidates who get shortlisted after Phase 2 will be required to give an interview where they will be subjected to oral questioning.
After successfully clearing all the three phases, the candidate will be finally selected to the respective position and issued an appointment letter.
wbsedcl office executive result 2019 (Available Soon)
[also check: ICDS Bihar Anganwadi Merit List 2019]