TS ECET results 2020 had declared on its official website ecet.tsche.ac.in. Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad (JNTUH) is responsible for conducting Telangana State ECET (TS ECET) every year. Candidates need to enter their login credentials as mentioned in the hall ticket to check the ecet result 2020. Some details such as the date of the birth, hall ticket number, & registration number are required while checking the result of the Telangana Engineering Common Entrance Test (TS ECET) 2020.
ecet.tsche.ac.in 2020 Results Latest Updates
ts ecet 2020 result date is on 11th September 2020. The students can check here to download the rank card here.
- 1 ecet.tsche.ac.in 2020 Results Latest Updates
- 2 Telangana ECET Results 2020 Release Date
- 3 TS ECET Rank card 2020 – Overview
- 4 Defining TS ECET Rank List 2020
- 5 Details Given On the TS ECET Rank Card 2020
- 6 TS ECET 2020 Rank Card Download @ ecet.tsche.ac.in
- 7 ts ecet rank card download (Available Now)
- 8 TS ECET 2020 Counselling Procedure
- 9 TS ECET 2020 Results: FAQ’s
Telangana ECET Results 2020 Release Date
Telangana State Engineering Entrance Test was concluded on August 31, 2020. Now, the candidates who are eagerly waiting for the ts ecet result date announcement can check them on the official website. Only those candidates are able to participate in the counseling procedure who will get the minimum qualifying mark in the entrance test. Applicants who intend to pass the Engineering Common Entrance Test of Telangana must know that they need to secure at least 25% marks from the total. One who has filled an application form to take admission in various technological courses appeared in the test containing four subjects while three subjects were for the students of B.Sc. entrance test.
Also Check: ts polycet rank card 2020
TS ECET Rank card 2020 – Overview
|Name Of The Exam||Telangana State Engineering Common Entrance Test (TS ECET)|
|Type Of The Exam||Entrance Exam|
|Admission Into||2nd Year Engineering colleges|
|Exam Dates||31st August 2020|
|Result Release Date||11th September 2020|
|Result Release Status||Released|
Defining TS ECET Rank List 2020
Following are the vital points considered to define the rank of the candidate in the TS ECET 2020:
- After making every correct answer, you will be able to get 1 mark.
- Aspirants of TS ECET 2020 for the B.Tech. course in Information Technology will be benefited if they have any diploma in the relevant subject.
- The rank of the candidate will be provided as per the marks obtained by the candidate in the TS ECET entrance test.
- Marks obtained in all subjects will be summed while preparing the rank list.
- TS ECET 2020 participants of Computer Science & Engineering courses will be leveraged If they have already obtained any diploma in Computer Science & Engineering.
- TS ECET 2020 rank list will also be prepared in the vacant list of the Telangana State Engineering Common Entrance Test.
- After concluding the counselling procedure, admission in the particular courses will be given in any specific college to the candidate if marks in the entrance test deserve.
- The minimum passing percentage of the TS ECET 2020 is 25% for both Engineering & B.Sc. Mathematics.
- Hence candidates who come from the General category will have to secure a minimum of 50 marks out of 200 while there are no eligibility criteria to pass the ECET TS 2020 for the SC/ ST category students.
- Around 85% of seats are reserved for the local candidates in TS ECET 2020 while in the remaining seats other categories’ students will be able to take admission.
Details Given On the TS ECET Rank Card 2020
Once you download the TS ECET result 2020, you need to make sure that all details printed on your result copy are absolutely correct. In case of any discrepancy in the result copy, you must have to inform respected officials so that it can be made correct. Details mentioned on the TS ECET 2020 rank card must be the same as provided during the submission of the application form. Following are the details printed on the ecet result 2020 copy:
- Name of the Aspirant
- Candidate’s Category
- Obtained Marks
- Total Marks
- Hall Ticket Number
- Registration Number
Check here: nta jee main result 2020
TS ECET 2020 Rank Card Download @ ecet.tsche.ac.in
- First, you should visit the official website of TS ECET 2020 @ ecet.tsche.ac.in
- Now the homepage of the official website Telangana ECET 2020 will be displayed in front of the candidate.
- You are suggested to reach the section called “ecet result 2020” Link given on the home portal.
- Once you click on the particular link, candidates will have to fill login details such as hall ticket number, registration number, and date of birth. And click the submit button.
- Once you submit your entries, candidates will be able to download your TS ECET 2020 results/ rank card.
- You need to ensure to download the ts ecet result 2020 for future references and also take two copies for future references.
ts ecet rank card download (Available Now)
TS ECET 2020 Counselling Procedure
It is necessary to get minimum qualifying marks in TSECET 2020 for the candidates. One who will get certain marks in the Telangana State Engineering Common Entrance Test 2020 will help candidates in participating in the next phase of the entrance test i.e. counseling procedure. The counseling of Telangana SECET will be conducted through online mode where candidates will have to pay a certain amount including the choice filling of the college & branch as well as verification of documents.
Once you do all the steps, you will be allotted a certain college where you will have to report with the allotment letter along with the required documents. If you have secured great marks in the TS ECET 2020 entrance test, you have greatly enhanced your chances to get a seat in the desired college.
TS ECET 2020 Results: FAQ’s
TS Engineering Common Entrance Test 2020 result had declared through online mode @ ecet.tsche.ac.in.
You need to score great marks in the particular entrance test to get a higher rank in the entrance test.
No, there is not any such facility provided by the authority for the revaluation of the result for improvising the marks in the entrance test.
You need to score at least 25% marks in aggregate (4 or 3 subjects).