TN (Tamil Nadu) Cooperative Bank Assistant Result 2020 Date Cut Off Marks & Merit List available soon @ tncoopsrb.in. The Tamil Nadu Cooperative Bank (TNCOOP) has conducted the Tamil Nadu Cooperative Bank exam on the 1st of March 2020. The exam application process started on 11th January 2020 and ended on 1st February 2020. All the candidates who have registered for the exam had attended the TN Cooperative Bank exam and candidates can check the TN Cooperative Bank Assistant Result 2020. It is said that there are a total of 300 posts to be recruited through this exam for the Assistant and Junior Assistant positions. The official website to keep track of the TN CBA Result 2020 Important Details is tncoopsrb.in.
tncoopsrb.in Results 2020 Latest Updates
- Today Update
TNCOOP Results had released on 16th October 2020. Candidates can check the result through the link given below.
- 1 tncoopsrb.in Results 2020 Latest Updates
- 2 TN Cooperative Bank Assistant 2020 Cut off & Merit List
- 3 TN Cooperative Bank Assistant Result 2020 – Overview
- 4 TN Cooperative Bank Result 2020 @ tncoopsrb.in
- 5 Tamil Nadu Cooperative Bank Assistant Result 2020 link (Available now)
- 6 TNCOOP Results 2020: FAQ’s
TN Cooperative Bank Assistant 2020 Cut off & Merit List
There will be a selection process, it will entail a written exam followed by a personal interview. As one would expect, only the candidates who crack the exam will be eligible for the personal interview round. The written exam will have a total of 200 questions, with each correctly answered question carrying 0.85 marks, making the total score out of 170 marks. The exam will be held for 180 minutes.
The sections that test-takers will be tested on are Cooperative Management, Cooperative Credit and Banking, Cooperative Accounting, Computer Fundamentals, General Studies, and Tamil Language. The test paper will be available in both English and Tamil languages. Tamil Nadu Cooperative Bank Assistant 2020 Cut off will also be released along with the release of the TN Cooperative Bank Assistant Result 2020.
Check here: MPSC Engineering Services Mains Result 2020
TN Cooperative Bank Assistant Result 2020 – Overview
|Name of the Board||Tamilnadu Cooperative Bank|
|Name of the Posts||Assistant & Junior Assistant|
|No. of Posts||300|
|Exam Dates||1st March 2020|
|Results release date||16th October 2020|
|Results Release status||Released|
Also Check: Assam GDS Result 2020
TN Cooperative Bank Result 2020 @ tncoopsrb.in
- Head over to the official TN Cooperative Bank portal at tncoopsrb.in.
- On the home page, you will find a marquee text at the top and also a notification tab in the same section of the page.
- In either of these, look for a notification link that says “Download Tamil Nadu Cooperative Bank Exam 2020 Results”.
- Click on it and then you will be taken to the credentials page where you will have to enter your roll number/ registration number and date of birth.
- After entering these details, hit the submit button under those fields.
- You will then redirect to the Merit List for TN Cooperative Bank Assistant 2020 page.
- You should now download these TN Cooperative Bank Assistant Result 2020 for future purposes.
Important Note: Should there be any such errors in TN CBA Result 2020 Important Details like the ones mentioned above that could jeopardize your eligibility at a later stage in the selection process, immediately report the same to the official TN Cooperative exam team via the email IDs and phone numbers mentioned in the “contact us” page of their official website. You will find the “contact us” section on the home page under the “Important links” tab.
TNCOOP Results 2020: FAQ’s
When will TNCOOP Results release?
What is the selection process for TNCOOP Exam?
How many posts are there in TNCOOP Bank?
What are the posts which are recruiting under TNCOOP Exam?
Where can I check the TNCOOP results?
This post was last modified on November 16, 2020 11:36 am