SBI Clerk Result 2020 Prelims: State Bank of India prelims exam had conducted on 22nd Feb, 29th Feb, 1st Mar, 8th Mar 2020. So lakhs of candidates had appeared for the SBI Prelims Exam 2020. Candidates will have to clear two phases of the recruitment process of the SBI Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) post i.e, Prelims and Mains. Candidates are now waiting for the Prelims exam result for SBI Clerk. It is expected that the sbi clerk prelims result 2020 will be declared by the Last week of September 2020 (tentative).
However, the date exact sbi clerk prelims result announcement is yet to be declared by the bank but due to the mains exam which is on 19th Apr 2020 is postponed and the SBI Clerk 2020 Prelims Result is expected at least 15 days before the conduction of mains exam. In this article, we’re going to mention all the relevant information related to the SBI Clerk recruitment exam updates and candidates can also get the latest updates regarding the SBI Clerk Junior Associate posts & procedure to download the SBI Clerk Result 2020.
www.sbi.co.in result 2020 clerk Latest Update
SBI Prelims Results 2020 is likely to be released very soon.
- 1 www.sbi.co.in result 2020 clerk Latest Update
- 2 SBI Clerk 2020 Prelims Result Details
- 3 SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2020- Overview
- 4 SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2020 Important Information
- 5 SBI Clerk Result 2020 Check @ sbi.co.in
- 6 SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2020 Download Link (Available Soon)
- 7 SBI Prelims Result 2020: Faq’s
SBI Clerk 2020 Prelims Result Details
Aspirants of the SBI Clerk 2020 will be able to download the SBI Clerk Prelims result 2020 one month after concluding the exam. But due to the coronavirus, the release of the results had got postponed and will be released soon. After getting qualifying in the SBI Clerk Prelims 2020 candidates will also have to appear in the SBI Clerk Mains Exam. The mains result/ scorecard of the candidates in the SBI Junior Associate recruitment will be the most vital past to provide the selection in the State Bank of India bank.
Check here: Assam GDS Result 2020
SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2020- Overview
|Name Of The Board||Institute Of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|Name Of The Organization||State Bank Of India (SBI)|
|Name Of The Posts||Clerk I.E., Junior Associates (Customer Support And Sales)|
|No. Of Vacancies||8000 Posts|
|Selection Process||Prelims Exam And Mains Exam|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Prelims Exam Date||February/March 2020|
|Sbi Junior Associate Prelims 2020 Release Date||September/October 2020|
|Prelims Results Release Status||Not yet Released|
|Mains Exam Date|
SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2020 Important Information
- SBI Clerk Prelims Cut-off marks will be defined as per the category of the candidates. Hence, the cut-off (minimum qualifying marks) of the SBI Junior associate exam 2020 will be different for each category.
- SBI Clerk Prelims result score will only show the qualifying status of the candidates. And marks obtained in the Prelims exam will not be considered in the final merit preparation by the bank.
- The marks obtained in the Mains exam will only be a basis to provide selection in the SBI Clerk 2020 recruitment. There is no interview for the SBI Clerk Bharti.
- Candidates of the SBI Clerk prelims will have to secure minimum qualifying marks for appearing the Mains SBI Clerk 2020 exam.
- Candidates qualified in SBI Clerk Prelims will have to appear in the Mains exam scheduled on 19th Apr 2020. And the final merit list of the selected candidates provisionally in the SBI Clerk recruitment will be published after the mains exam.
- After passing the SBI Clerk mains exam, candidates will have to visit a specific center for the verification of original documents. You can download the verification form from the official website of the bank after qualifying for the mains exam.
SBI Clerk Result 2020 Check @ sbi.co.in
SBI Clerk Prelims result will be announced by the last week of June 2020 while after making an announcement by State Bank of India, aspirants will be able to download the scorecard of the SBI Clerk Prelims:
- First, visit the official website of State Bank of India by the link sbi.co.in.
- The homepage of the official website of the SBI will open where candidates will have to click on the Careers section of the bank.
- A new tab will open where candidates must reach the link of the Recruitment of SBI Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) 2020.
- Click on the Result Tab Under the SBI Clerk 2020 recruitment.
- A new tab of IBPS will open where candidates must fill details such as Roll Number/ Registration Number and Password (DOB). Also, fill the captcha columns and click on the submit button to proceed with your entries.
- The result of the SBI Prelims 2020 will be downloaded in PDF format. Candidates can check the qualifying status for the Prelims exam of the SBI Clerk recruitment process including the scorecard.
- Take a printout of your SBI Clerk result 2020 for future references.
SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2020 Download Link (Available Soon)
Final Words: As the SBI Clerk prelims result will be released in the month of September 2020 (tentative) so candidates will have to wait for the announcement of the result for 1 month from the prelims exam date. You can download the SBI Junior Associate – Customer Support & Sales Result by following the process given above. Moreover, candidates will also get the latest updates regarding the result of SBI Clerk prelims through our website kvsrodelhi.org. Candidates can also bookmark our page by using shortcut key Ctrl+D to bookmark this page and know the result date SBI clerk prelims result 2020.
SBI Prelims Result 2020: Faq’s
SBI Clerk Prelims Results will be going to release by the month of September 2020.
There are around 8000 vacancies.
There is a negative marking of 0.4 for every wrong answer.