RBI Assistant Result: rbi assistant 2020 result prelims is available at www.rbi.org.in Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is recruiting 926 personnel in assistant posts where applications for the post of the Assistant were invited from 23rd December 2019 – 24th January 2020. Many candidates went through the online application form of the RBI Assistant post of India’s central bank i.e. Reserve Bank of India. RBI Assistant Prelims exam was conducted on 14th & 15th Feb 2020 where lakhs of candidates appeared in the examination from all over the country. After the exams of the RBI Assistant Prelims, candidates can now check the RBI Prelims Assistant result which had released today i.e., 3rd March 2020.
Here, we’re going to provide all the details regarding the RBI Assistant recruitment process 2020. Moreover, candidates of the RBI Assistant 2020 will also be able to know the latest updates regarding the result announcement including the procedure to download the RBI Assistant 2020 prelims result.
rbi.org.in Result 2020 Assistant Prelims Latest Updates
- Today Update
RRB Prelims Result are released on 3rd March 2020 please check the below links.
- 1 rbi.org.in Result 2020 Assistant Prelims Latest Updates
- 2 RBI Assistant 2020 Result Important Information
- 3 RBI Assistant 2020 Result Prelims-Overview
- 4 RBI Assistant 2020 Result Prelims
- 5 RBI Assistant Prelims Result 2020 How To Download
- 6 RBI Assistant Prelims Result 2020 (Available now)
- 7 RBI Assistant Prelims result: FAQ’s
RBI Assistant 2020 Result Important Information
Candidates who will qualify the RBI Assistant Prelims exam will be able to appear in the Mains. The RBI Assistant Prelims result date is on 3rd March 2020 while the admit card for the mains examination will be released 15 days before the examination date. The Mains of the RBI Assistant is going scheduled in the month of March 2020 where around 10 times more candidates will be called for the exam against the total number of vacancies. You need to have a great score in the Mains exam of RBI Assistant to assure your place in the merit list that will be released in the month of April 2020 (tentatively). After the release of the mains merit list, successful candidates will be called for the verification of documents at a particular center. Candidates will be declared finally selected for the post of RBI Assistant if he/ she will clear all the stages of the recruitment process of the RBI Assistant 2020.
RBI Assistant 2020 Result Prelims-Overview
|Name of the Board||Reserve Bank of India (RBI)|
|Name of the Post||Assistants|
|No. of Posts||926|
|Selection Process||Prelims, Mains, and Interview|
|Exam Date||14th and 15th Feb 2020|
|Result Release Date||3rd March 2020|
|Result Release Status||Released|
RBI Assistant 2020 Result Prelims
Reserve Bank of India Online Preliminary Examination Result for RBI Assistant had announced on 3rd March 2020. You’ll be able to download the result of the RBI Assistant Prelims from the official website and from here. The exam of the RBI Assistant Prelims was conducted on 14th & 15th March 2020 all across the country where lakhs of aspirants took the exam. To participate in the mains examination phase of the RBI Assistant Recruitment, candidates must have to pass the prelims exam organized earlier. Aspirants who want to pass the RBI Assistant Prelims exam must have to obtain minimum qualifying marks as defined by the Reserve Bank of India during the result announcement.
The cut-off marks in the RBI Assistant Prelims exam will vary category to category so the result of the RBI Assistant Prelims will be provisional that will be entitled to the entries submitted in the application form during the registration. Reserve Bank of India had declared the result according to the category of the particular candidates accordingly. Minimum qualifying marks in the RBI Assistant Prelims will also depend on the difficulty level of the paper and the number of the candidates appearing in the exam.
Final Words: RBI Assistant Prelims exam result has announced so candidates can check through an activated link to download the result now. Hence, we’ll provide the direct link to candidates after the announcement of the Reserve Bank of India Assistant Prelim result so that they can easily access the result. Moreover, we also advise candidates to keep visiting our website kvsrodelhi.org on a regular basis so that they can access all the latest information regarding the RBI Assistant recruitment 2020 conveniently.
RBI Assistant Prelims Result 2020 How To Download
Candidates can check the result of the RBI Assistant Prelims on 3rd March 2020 where the successful candidates will be called for the next phase of the examination i.e. Mains. You can check the result of the RBI Assistant Prelims by following the below steps:
- First, visit the official website of the Reserve Bank of India by the link opportunities.rbi.org.in/Scripts/Vacancies.aspx.
- The homepage of the official website of Reserve Bank of India with the list of various notifications.
- Here, aspirants of the RBI Assistant Prelims exam will have to go to the Current Vacancies section.
- Scroll down and click on the Result section. Click on the link of ‘Recruitment for the post of Assistant – Result for Online Preliminary Examination 2020.’
- Now candidates will be redirected to a new tab of IBPS where you must enter your registration number/ roll number and password (date of birth).
- Lastly, enter the captcha code and click the enter button.
- The result for the Online Preliminary Examination of Recruitment Of the Assistant in the RBI will be downloaded.
- Candidates must take the printout of the result for the participation in the next phase of the recruitment of the Reserve Bank of India Assistant Recruitment 2020.
RBI Assistant Prelims Result 2020 (Available now)
RBI Assistant Prelims result: FAQ’s
Where can I check my RBI assistant result?
When will RBI Assistant Prelims Result get released?
How many attempts are there for RBI assistant exam?
What is the official website for the RBI?
Does RBI assistant post have an interview?
This post was last modified on November 16, 2020 11:37 am