NTA UGC NET December Result 2019: NTA NET had released the UGC net Result December 2019 on the official website ntanet.nic.in. The ugcnet.nta.nic.in 2019 result is now out and candidates can check here. Hence candidates need to keep visiting the official website of the National Testing Agency (NTA) frequently.
UGC NET 2019 was conducted on 2nd – 6th December on 219 cities with over 705 centers from all over the country. Candidates of the CSIR UGC NET 2019 took exams for 81 subjects.
ntanet.nic.in Result 2019 Date & Time
UGC NET Result December 2019 had released now. Candidates can check @ ugcnet.nta.nic.in.
- 1 ntanet.nic.in Result 2019 Date & Time
- 2 NTA UGC NET December 2019 Result-Overview
- 3 NTA UGC NET December 2019 Important Aspects
- 4 Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) Score Validity
- 5 UGC NET Certificate
- 6 UGC NET December 2019 Normalization Process
- 7 UGC NET Result December 2019 How To Check
- 8 NTA UGC NET December Result (Available Now)
NTA UGC NET December 2019 Result-Overview
|Name Of Exam||UGC National Eligibility Test (NET), December|
|Name of Board / Conducting authority||University Grant Commission (UGC)|
|Exam Dates||2nd to 6th December 2019|
|NTA NET Result 2019 Date||31st December 2019|
|Result Release Status||Released|
|Mode Of Result Declaration||Online|
NTA UGC NET December 2019 Important Aspects
UGC NET December 2019 was conducted online mode where more than 10 lakhs candidates applied for the examination and about 8 lakhs candidates appeared for the same. The UGC NET 2019 examination consists of two papers; Paper 1 and Paper. There was no break given to the candidates in the NTA UGC NET 2019 December examination. So candidates had to solve both papers one after another. Aspirants must know the following points related to the UGC NET December 2019 examination:
- NTANET December 2019 was conducted online between 2nd – 6th December 2019.
- Questions asked in the UGC NET 2019 examination have no negative marking.
- Both papers of the UGC NET 2019 exam were available in English and Hindi language where candidates were facultative to choose any of the languages.
- Questions given in the UGC NET December 2019 examination were mandatory to solve.
- The level of the UGC NET 2019 December question paper was moderate to difficult.
Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) Score Validity
Qualified aspirants of JRF NET will get a certificate valid for three years from the issuing date. And aspirants who joined the M.Phil./Ph.D. program, JRF fellowship will be started from the date of commencement of the course or the date of the result declaration (later date).
The validity of the e-certificate for the UGC NET for the post of Assistant Professors will be valid for a lifetime. Hence, candidates who have passed the www.ntanet.nic in exam can participate in the recruitment process of professors all over the country all the time.
UGC NET Certificate
National Testing Agency had declared the result of the UGC NET December 2019. Candidates will be getting an e-certificate after qualifying for the UGC NET 2019 examination. You can download an e-certificate after qualifying the UGC NET December 2019 through the UGC NET portal. Qualified candidates can easily download the NET e-certificate & JRF award letter through link https://www.ugcnetonline.in/. The following website provides e-certificates to the candidates who have qualified the JRF NET / UGC NET exam onward 2010. For more query, you can also follow the below address of NTA UGC NET:
- Head, UGC NET Bureau, University of Delhi,
- South Campus, Benito Juarez Marg, New Delhi, Pin Code-110021,
- Phone No: 011-24116316, 24115416, 24115419.
UGC NET December 2019 Normalization Process
The score obtained by the candidates will not appear in the percent form but it’ll be converted in the percentile by National Testing Agency accordingly. You can get the detailed process of normalization on the official website of the NTA.
During the allocation of the UGC NET 2019 percentile, the raw score obtained in both papers will be converted following the rules established by the National Testing Agency. If the percentile for the multi-shifts is unequal, the lowest score will be eligibility cut-off for the candidates.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The result of the ntanet.nic.in had declared now i.e., on 31st December and here is official links through which the result can be checked. Hence candidates can check the result now. We at KVSRODELHI.ORG will keep informing the candidates about the latest updates of the UGC NET 2019 examination so you should bookmark our website.
Besides,if candidates have any doubts regarding the UGC NET 2019, can let us know by commenting below.
UGC NET Result December 2019 How To Check
NTA UGC NET aspirants 2019 must follow the below points to know the result:
- Firstly, visit the official website of the UGC NET 2019 ugcnet.nta.nic.in.
- Now the homepage of the UGC NET NTA is open. Click on the UGC NET December 2019 Result section.
- A new tab will appear for the ntanet.nic.in Result 2019. Follow any one of the two options to check NTA NET result.
- You can either choose the Application Number & Password medium or can also select the Application Number & DOB method.
- Lastly, enter the security PIN to submit your entries for the UGC NET 2019 result.
- Your UGC NET Result will appear in the PDF format. The result will show the statement of your marks obtained in the exam.
- Take the printout of your UGC NET December 2019 Result for future references.