nta jee main result 2020: Joint Entrance Examination Main 2020 had conducted from 1st September to 6th September 2020. Students who are waiting for the jee mains 2020 result declaration, can check them from the official website the NTA JEE Mains jeemain.nta.nic.in on 11th September 2020 for Paper I. The National Testing Agency will also release the jee main rank list name wise of the candidates according to the marks obtained in the JEE Main Exam 2020.
In this article, we’re going to provide all the details related to the manabadi jee mains results 2020 & the latest updates. Moreover, candidates of the NTA JEE Main can also know a detailed procedure to download the scorecard after uploading on the official website the National Testing Agency for Joint Entrance Examination.
jeemain.nta.nic.in Result 2020 Latest Updates
JEE Mains Merit list 2020 for Paper 1 had declared on 11th September 2020 on the official website.
- 1 jeemain.nta.nic.in Result 2020 Latest Updates
- 2 JEE Main 2020 Result Release Date
- 3 JEE Mains September Result 2020 – Overview
- 4 jee main cut off 2020 percentile
- 5 Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) MAIN Marking Scheme 2020
- 6 Forming the Scorecard (result) of the JEE Main Aspirants
- 7 JEE Main 2020 Result @ jeemain.nta.nic.in
- 8 jee main result by name (available now)
- 9 JEE Main 2020 JoSAA Counselling
- 10 nta jee main result 2020: FAQ’s
JEE Main 2020 Result Release Date
nta jee main result 2020 had declared by the National Testing Agency for the B.Arch, B.Plan, B.Tech / B.E on 11th September 2020. jee main result by name had released section-wise according to the number of attempts made in the examination. The rank obtained by the candidates will be mentioned in the scorecard along with the sectional marks. There will not be any deduction of the mark if aspirants have not solved a specific question. Moreover, NTA will provide rank according to the category of the candidates and the selection of the category will be deemed final according to details submitted in the application form.
For Joint Entrance Examination Advanced, there will be the top 2.5 lakhs candidates selected. Hence, after appearing in the JEE Mains 2020 exam, candidates will have to ensure a great rank & marks to participate in the JEE Advanced 2020. The overall & category rank of the JEE Main 2020 exam will be declared after conducting the JEE Advanced examination only.
Check here: sbi clerk result 2020 prelims
JEE Mains September Result 2020 – Overview
|Name Of The Exam||Joint Entrance Examination Main 2020 (JEE Mains)|
|Conduction Body||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Type Of The Exam||Entrance Exam|
|Admission Into||Various B.Tech/B.E, B.Arch, B.Plan, Colleges|
|State||All Over The Country|
|Exam Dates||1st September to 6th September 2020|
|JEE Advanced Exam Dates||27th September 2020|
|Result Release date||11th September 2020|
|Result Release Status||Released|
jee main cut off 2020 percentile
Aspirants of the JEE Main will have secure an All India Rank which will be used during the admissions through various engineering institutes of India through the Central Seat Allocation Board (CSAB)/Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA). The cut-off marks in the JEE Main exam will be different for each category where candidates belong to the reserved category, the cut off marks will be less than General Category. Moreover, the minimum qualifying marks of the JEE Main exam will also depend on the difficulty level of Paper 1 & Paper 2 and the number of aspirants in the JEE Main 2020 Exam.
Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) MAIN Marking Scheme 2020
Candidates who are going to appear in the JEE Mains exam of the National Testing Agency must know the marking scheme of the paper. Kindly remember the formula for the marking scheme:
JEE Main Score = 4 x Number of Correct Answers – 1 X Number of Incorrect Answers
Forming the Scorecard (result) of the JEE Main Aspirants
- After estimating the score of the candidates in the JEE Main April Exam, the score of the aspirants will be normalized for the percentile marks and their same process will also be implemented during the preparation of the merit list.
- The score of the National Testing Agency (NTA) will be used while preparing the merit list for the JEE Main April 2020.
- The distribution of the aspirants will also be made equally by dividing the total number of candidates who appeared in all the sessions from the total number of sessions that will greatly help the NTA officials to estimate the approximate equation number of candidates in the NTA JEE Main examination.
- Aspirants who get an equal score in the JEE Main exam must note that the criteria of Tie-Breaker will be used after having equal NTA scores.
- In the tie-breaker policy of the NTA merit list, one who gets a higher score in the Mathematics paper of JEE Main will be preferred more than others.
- If two candidates have scored the same marks in the JEE Main 2020 and the overall score is also the same, marks obtained in the Physics subjection will be preferred over the other aspirant.
- Candidates who have gone through both of the NTA Tests of the JEE Main, viz., in Jan & April 2020, the best score will be considered during the preparation of the jee main rank list name wise.
Also Read: ts polycet results 2020
JEE Main 2020 Result @ jeemain.nta.nic.in
- First, visit the official website of the NTA JEE Main by the link jeemain.nta.nic.in.
- The homepage of the official website of the JEE Main will open
- Here, candidates must reach the News/ Event Section.
- Check the nta jee main result 2020 link and click on the same button.
- Enter the password (date of birth) & registration number including captcha code and click on the enter button.
- Here, candidates will be able to download the jee main result by name in PDF format.
- Take the printout of your JEE Main 2020 April scorecard for future references.
jee main result by name (available now)
JEE Main 2020 JoSAA Counselling
The Joint Seat Allocation Authority is responsible for allotment of seats in IITs (23), NITs (31), and Other Government Funded prominent technical institutions. Aspirants of the JEE Main who have obtained any rank will go through the JoSAA counseling that will be processed through online mode. Here, aspirants of the JEE Main will have to choose the college from the options given in the list and the particular college will be allotted to the candidates according to the rank obtained by the candidates in the JEE Main exam 2020.
nta jee main result 2020: FAQ’s
JEE Mains Results will be released on 11th September 2020.
JEE Mains Rank card can be downloaded from the official website jeemain.nta.nic.in.
JEE Advanced Exam will be conducted on 27th September 2020.