kerala psc icds supervisor result & rank list: Kerala Public Service Commission Integrated Child Development Service Exam Result for the posts of the Supervisor, AE, Computer Assistant, etc., will be available on the official website of the KPSC. Applicants who want to check their icds supervisor rank list 2020 for various posts will have to enter their login credentials like roll number & registration number from your admit card for its official website @ keralapsc.gov.in.
This article has a compilation of all details related to your ICDS Kerala Exam results for the post of the AE, Computer Assistant & Supervisor. All the aspirants who have written the Kerala Public Service Commission’s exam must read this article so that they can get all the required information related to kerala psc icds supervisor exam date, kerala psc icds supervisor notification 2020 and their exams.
keralapsc.gov.in thulasi result Latest updates
Kerala PCS ICDS Result 2020 will be released by the month of October 2020 tentatively.
- 1 keralapsc.gov.in thulasi result Latest updates
- 2 kerala psc results 2020- Details
- 3 kerala psc icds supervisor result 2020 – Overview
- 4 Kerala PSC icds supervisor rank list 2020
- 5 icds supervisor cut off marks 2020
- 6 Kerala PSC Result 2020 check @ keralapsc.gov.in
- 7 kerala psc icds supervisor rank list 2020 (Available Soon)
- 8 icds supervisor kerala psc 2020 result: FAQ’s
kerala psc results 2020- Details
Applicants who went through the written test of the Kerala Integrated Child Development Service exam for the posts of the computer assistant, AE & Supervisor, etc., will have to get the minimum qualifying marks in the exam to crack the exam. You can check your correct number of attempts and calculate the score of the Written Test of the Supervisor & Computer Assistant through the answer key released by the Public Service Commission of Kerala earlier.
After knowing the correct number of attempts, you will have to wait for a few more days for the announcement of the kerala psc icds supervisor rank list. The Kerala PSC ICDS Result will give proof of the selection of the successful candidates. The icds supervisor rank list 2020 for the posts of the AE, Computer Assistant, & Supervisor may be declared by the last week of October 2020 (tentative).
Check here: sbi clerk result 2020 prelims
kerala psc icds supervisor result 2020 – Overview
|Name Of The Board||Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC)|
|Name Of The Post||Various posts such as ICDS Supervisor, Assistant Editor, Computer Assistant Grade-II|
|Result Release Date||October 2020 (Tentative)|
|Result Release Status||Not Yet Released|
Kerala PSC icds supervisor rank list 2020
The merit list of the Supervisor, Computer Assistant Grade-II & Computer Assistant will only be declared for those candidates who will get minimum qualifying marks in the exam. After getting cut off marks in the exam, Kerala PSC ICDS applicants must know that the merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained by them in the written exam. Hence those students will greatly be able to secure their position in the kerala psc icds supervisor rank list who will attain high marks in the written exam of Supervisor & Computer Assistant posts conducted in the month of January this year.
icds supervisor cut off marks 2020
Cut marks are the minimum qualifying marks that are required in the written test for all those applicants who want to get selected for the particular posts. The kerala psc icds supervisor 2020 cutoff will be declared after making an announcement of the result for particular posts. The kerala psc icds supervisor expected cut off for various posts will be different for each category so you need to check the cut-off marks in your category. There will be various factors such as Category of the applicant, the number of candidates appeared in the exam, difficulty level of the paper, previous year’s cut off marks, etc., in the Kerala PSC ICDS Supervisor, Assistant Editor & Computer Assistant exam cut off marks.
Also Read: drdo cvrde apprentice result 2020
Kerala PSC Result 2020 check @ keralapsc.gov.in
- First, visit the official website of the Kerala Public Service Commission by the link keralapsc.gov.in.
- The homepage of the official website will appear on your computer display.
- Now you need to reach the “icds supervisor rank list 2020” section given on the same page.
- Click On the relevant link and select the link called, ‘Download the Kerala PSC ICDS Written Test Result for the Post of Supervisor, Assistant Editor, & Computer Assistant Grade 2.’
- Once you click on the link, a new page will appear on your computer screen where you will be able to download the kerala psc icds supervisor rank list of the selected candidates.
- You can check your name in the merit list of the Kerala PSC ICDS by using the shortcut key Ctrl+F and enter your name/ roll number.
- Now the name of the particular selected candidate will be highlighted in the computer screen that you need to save for future use along with its printout.
kerala psc icds supervisor rank list 2020 (Available Soon)
icds supervisor kerala psc 2020 result: FAQ’s
You can expect the release of the Kerala PSC ICDS Supervisor by the last week of October 2020 (tentative).
You can go through the official website of the Kerala PSC by keralapsc.gov.in and follow the above steps to download your result.
The selection process is the Written Test, Interview, and Document verification.
The cut-off will be released along with the release of the results.