jammu & kashmir gds merit list 2020: j&k Gramin Dak Sevak’s Result is available now on the official portal of India Post i.e., appost.in and there will not be any other alternative to check the j&k gds results 2020 except online mode. Hence you need to keep checking the official website of the APPOST for the JK Postal Circle GDS Result 2020 announcement which will be in September 2020.
J & K Gramin Dak Sevak Result 2020 will only be declared in a merit list format where the name of the selected candidates will be published in the form of a merit list. This article is full of all the information related to the Jammu – Kashmir GDS result 2020 & the latest updates.
appost.in JK Result Latest Updates
Jammu and Kashmir GDS Result 2020 is released you can check the below links.
- 1 appost.in JK Result Latest Updates
- 2 Jammu & Kashmir GDS Result 2020 Date
- 3 j&k gds results 2020 – Overview
- 4 jammu kashmir gds cut off 2020
- 5 Jammu & Kashmir GDS Merit List 2020
- 6 jammu and kashmir gds result 2020 @ appost.in
- 7 Jammu & Kashmir GDS Results 2020 (Available now)
- 8 Gramin Dak Sevaks Jammu & Kashmir: FAQ’s
Jammu & Kashmir GDS Result 2020 Date
Application forms for the post of J&K Gramin Dak Sevak were invited between July 6 – August 5, 2020, where many students went through the online recruitment process of the particular post. The jk gds results 2020 will also be published online so you need to keep an eye on the official website of the IndiaPost to know the date of the result announcement.
Only those candidates will be able to check their JK Post GDS Result 2020 who have submitted their application form online & paid a relevant amount for the same purpose. After the successful completion of the JK GDS recruitment process, 442 applicants will be able to get selected for the post of Gramin Dak Sevaks who will get the opportunity to serve in various villages of the state of Jammu & Kashmir.
Check here: Assam GDS Result 2020
j&k gds results 2020 – Overview
|Organization Name||Indian Post|
|Post Name||Gramin Dak Sevak, J & K Circle|
|Number Of Vacancies||442|
|Selection Process||10th Class Marks|
|Result Release Date||September 2020|
jammu kashmir gds cut off 2020
The cut off marks will be decided by the panel organized by the Jammu Kashmir Gramin Dak Sevak department for the same task. There will be various factors that will be responsible for the JK GDS result 2020. You need to check the following points which will be responsible for the affecting the cut-off marks of the Jammu Kashmir Gramin Dak Sevak cut off marks:
- Number of candidates applied for the particular job
- Average marks obtained by the candidates in the 10th board exam
- Previous Year’s Cut Off marks
- Category of the particular candidate
Jammu & Kashmir GDS Merit List 2020
The merit list of the JK GDS result will also be published along with the announcement of the j&k gds results 2020. This merit list will be released only for the selected candidates. Hence selection of the candidates in the merit list will be done as per the marks obtained by them in the 10th class (on merit basis of 10th class marks). Those students who will not get cut off marks in the Jammu Kashmir Gramin Dak Sevak result 2020 will not be able to get selected in the merit list of the same.
After the selection in the Jammu Kashmir GDS merit list, selected candidates will be able to participate in the next phase of the recruitment process i.e. document verification. The selection in the Gramin Dak Sevak in the merit list will only be provisional in nature and it will depend on the verification of the documents in the later stage.
Also Check: GDS Result All Regions
jammu and kashmir gds result 2020 @ appost.in
- First, you need to visit the official website of India Post @ appost.in.
- Now the homepage of the official website of the India Post will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Here you need to check the ‘Result Released’ section and click on the link called Jammu & Kashmir (442).
- After clicking on the particular link, you will be able to download your JK Post GDS Result 2020.
- Applicants are suggested to save this PDF file in their devices.
- Once you save your file in your computer/ mobile device, you need to open your file.
- After displaying your file on your computer screen, you need to use a shortcut key called Ctrl + F and enter your name in the search bar.
- The name of the selected candidates will be highlighted so that you need to check carefully whether every detail printed along with the name of the candidates are errorless or not.
- After ensuring all these details are correct, you must have to take a printout of your Jammu & Kashmir GDS Results 2020 for future references.
Jammu & Kashmir GDS Results 2020 (Available now)
Gramin Dak Sevaks Jammu & Kashmir: FAQ’s
Jammu Kashmir Gramin Dak Sevak Result 2020 will be announced by the next month i.e. September (tentative).
After the announcement of the merit list, Jammu and Kashmir Postal department will also call candidates documents verification.
Based on the 10th Class marks.