Gujarat GDS Result 2019: Gramin Dak Sevak Merit List Cut Off Marks Category Wise announced at appost.in. The Indian post office recruitment 2019 had released post office recruitment 2019 in Gujarat for various vacancies of Gramin Dak Sevaks for 23 circles (states) where lakhs of candidates applied in every circle. In a total number of 25000 vacancies for various states, 2510 vacancies were allocated for the state of Gujarat that was drastically more than other circles. Many aspirants who are eligible for the post are applied, can now check the GDS result Gujarat which is declared on December 3rd, 2019. The GDS Merit List 2019 Gujarat had released and candidates can check the Merit list, through the link given below.
Gramin Dakanu Merit List For Gujarat Declared
appost.in had declared the Gramin Dakanu merit list for Gujarat state. The candidates can download the merit list pdf from the given below links.
appost.in GDS latest updates
India postal GDS Results of Gujarat 2019 had released and candidates can check below links.
GDS Result 2019 Gujarat Date
The Indian post office had released the GDS Result of the Gramin Dak Sevak for the Gujarat circle on December 3rd, 2019. The eligibility criteria to apply for the GDS post is the 10th class on which the GDS merit list 2019 Gujarat had prepared. In this article, we’re going to provide more details about the GDS Result 2019 Gujarat Date. Let’s check!
Gujarat GDS cut off marks
As per the advertisement by the board, the minimum qualification for the GDS exam ascertained is 10th where the evaluation of the higher-class will not be considered under any circumstances.
With the 10th marks qualification, students had applied. So, the minimum required marks for filling the application form were defined according to the category of the candidate. Hence the marks had considered and there will be the allocation of the post according to the cut-off marks as per the students filled the online application form. However, there was no written test mentioned for the post of Gramin Dak Sevak, Gujarat post in the advertisement.
Gujarat Postal GDS merit list 2019
Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) contains various vacancies for many states. As selection on the GDS post is based on the 10th marks (educational qualification) that came out according to the automatically generated merit list. Moreover, candidates of the GDS exam can download the PDF of the result declared by the Indian Post with Registration number, Name, Category, etc. We’ll notify all the candidates who had applied for GDS, Gujarat and they will get all the important aspects of the Gujarat post result 2019 which had declared. So keep connected with us!
India Post GDS Result Gujarat 2019 overview
|Article Category||Result Release|
|Organization Name||Indian Post|
|Post Name||Gramin Dak Sevak Gujarat Circle|
|Advt. no.||R&E/ 1-1/ DR / GDS / 2019 Cycle-II|
|Number of Vacancies||2510|
|Application Submitting Process||Starts from 5th August 2019 to 22nd September 2019|
|Selection Process||Based on Marks in 10th Class|
|The result will be released||Online|
|Website to check result||www.gujaratpost.gov.in, www.indiapost.gov.in, appost.in|
|Result Status||Released (3rd December 2019)|
What Next After Gujarat Post Result 2019?
The selection process is based on the percentage of the candidate in the 10th standard but it will a provisional list and after a certain period, he/she will also have to present at the mentioned location for the verification of the documents. After satisfying the recruiters with your documents for the authenticity of them, your position for the Gramin Dak Sevak will be allocated in the Gujarat region. The board always checks the legitimacy of the certificates and any forged document will liable for disqualification from the post of GDS even after finding the name in the merit list.
Gujarat GDS Recruitment Document Verification
The candidates who don’t know about the complete process of Gramin Dak Sevak and to make aware to the candidates, we’ll give the detailed information about the selection process even after the declaration of the Gujarat Post Result 2019. Here, we’ll provide a list of documents candidates to prepare for the verification.
- Marksheet of the 10th class along with the certificate.
- Computer knowledge certificate that should have at least 60 days of literacy and obtain from any certified institutions like DOEACC or NIELIT.
- Bring the caste certificate if you belong from the OBC/SC/ST category and there is no provision to bring caste certificate for General category.
- Don’t forget to bring a Physically Handicapped Certificate if you’re physically challenged and mentioned during filling of the application form of the GDS post.
- Hard-copy of the application form along with the identity cards like Voter I’d and Aadhar Card.
- Birth Certificate.
For more information, you should visit the official website of the GDS appost.in (You’ll also be informed through a post sent by Indian Post regarding the selection of the candidate through offline or online mode.)
India Post GDS Result Gujarat 2019 How To Check online?
If you want to check Gujarat Gramin Dak Result, you’ll have to follow the below steps:
- STEP – 1: Visit the official website of the India Post, appost.in. The result had declared now and you can download the PDF from here easily.
- STEP – 2: Search for the Gramin Dak Sevak, Gujarat Result where the name of the circle will be mentioned.
- STEP – 3: Click on the link of Gujarat to download the PDF of the Gujarat postal GDS Result 2019 after its declaration.
- STEP – 4: Now you’ll have to press the Ctrl+F button to search your registration number where your name will be displayed along with the category and percentage of the particular candidate. Furthermore, the candidate will also get to know his/her HO and SO name prior to the name and category.
Gujarat Gramin Dak Sevak Result 2019 pdf (Available Now)
[check here: Bihar GDS Result 2019]