GDS Punjab Result 2019: Indian Post office authorities had released the post office result Punjab 2019 Merit List, Cut off & Selected Candidates List at www.appost.in. Gramin Dak Sevak’s merit list for Punjab circle had released. Many candidates had applied for the posts for GDS. All candidates can able to check their GDS Punjab result on the official website of the India Post for GDS as the announcement of the post office result Punjab 2019, all aspirants can download the merit list by clicking on the button given below.
Punjab GDS Result 2019
As the GDS result 2019, had released of Punjab region candidates will get the SMS regarding the result of Gramin Dak Sevak for the Punjab region. The candidate will also get to declare the Punjab GDS result 2019 and check the results. Further, you can also easily access our website for the GDS recruitment 2019 Punjab result regarding information and can go through where we’ll instantly update our post announcing the same.
Gramin Dak Sevak’s applications were invited a few months ago against 851 vacancies in the circle. These vacancies were purely based on the merit of the candidates in the 10th standard. So, the candidates can check the GDS Result Punjab 2019 merit list based on the marks obtained in the 10th standard and who have applied for the same GDS, Punjab circle.
www.appost.in Punjab Result updates
Punjab GDS Merit List 2019 had released and candidates can check here.
- 1 Punjab GDS Result 2019
- 2 www.appost.in Punjab Result updates
- 3 GDS Punjab Merit List 2019
- 4 Post Office Result Punjab 2019 Overview
- 5 Punjab Postal Circle Recruitment Cut off
- 6 What Next After Post Office Result Punjab 2019?
- 7 GDS Punjab Recruitment Document Verification
- 8 GDS Punjab Result 2019 How To Check
- 9 Post Office Result Punjab 2019 PDF (Available Now)
- 10 GDS Punjab Important Links
GDS Punjab Merit List 2019
Gramin Dak Sevak, Punjab had released the results of its recruitment for 851 vacancies and all the candidates can now check the result. GDS, Punjab released the merit list and cut-off marks on the official website of India Post Gramin Dak Sevaks appost.in and the candidates can also check GDS Punjab Result by this website also.
As the GDS Punjab result 2019 had released candidates can able to download the PDF of the GDS result Punjab 2019 merit list. Candidates will have to be with his/her registration number to check into the GDS Punjab Merit list. After searching the name of the candidate in the PDF list, it will include the registration number, category of the candidate, the name of the post, HO, SO and BO name. The GDS Punjab merit list 2019 going to release by the India Post and liable to the verification of the documents after a certain period. In addition, candidates will also be informed through an SMS just in the registered mobile number after uploading the GDS merit list of the result on its official website.
[check here: Bihar postal GDS results 2019]
Post Office Result Punjab 2019 Overview
|Organization Name||Indian Post|
|Post Name||Gramin Dak Sevak Punjab Circle|
|No of Vacancies||851|
|Application date||5th August 2019 to 4th September 2019|
|Selection Process||Based on Marks in 10th Class|
|Mode of result release||Online|
Punjab Postal Circle Recruitment Cut off
The vacancies of the Gramin Dak Sevak, Punjab will solely rely on the merit of the candidate of the 10th standard marks. Hence, candidates who have obtained great marks in 10th standard can expect his/her selection in GDS, 2019.
As per the other results declared in various others circles viz., Delhi, Himachal Pradesh, Jharkhand & Odisha, cut-off marks for Gramin Dak Sevaks are expected to be 95 percent. But candidates should who have more than 90 percent don’t have to lose hope as they can also get their names in the GDS merit list.
What Next After Post Office Result Punjab 2019?
After the announcement of the post office result Punjab 2019, you’ll have to verify your documents required to fill-up the posts. Documents Verification (DV) will be the final round of the selection process for Gramin Dak Sevaks. After the completion of the final phase, the concluding list will be declared by the board’s officials.
[Check Here: Bihar postal GDS Result 2019]
GDS Punjab Recruitment Document Verification
The merit list of Gramin Dak Sevaks will completely depend on the DV. So candidates will have to bring their original documents during the verification process at the prescribed regional center of the board at a certain time period. Here, we’re providing the list of those documents that will be necessary to carry with the shortlisted candidates:
- 10th standard mark sheet and certificate as a proof of eligibility criteria.
- Birth Certificate as proof of DOB, Voter I’d and Aadhar Card for Identity Verification.
- Computer literacy certificate for at least 60 days by a recognized institution accredited by DOEACC or NIELIT.
- Caste Certificate if belong from the OBC/SC/ST category.
Here, all candidates are also informed to visit the official website of India Post, GDS regularly to know the change has been made.
[Check Here: Gujarat postal GDS Result 2019]
GDS Punjab Result 2019 How To Check
The result of Gamin Dak Sevak Punjab had released, the candidates can view their results after downloading the PDF file from the official website of India Post for GDS, 2019. From the PDF, candidates can easily see their names after entering the registration number on the search tab of the particular file. Here, we’ll give detailed information about the whole procedure of viewing the result:
- STEP – 1: As your GDS Punjab result can be downloaded through the official website of India Post, GDS so you’ll have to open its website appost.in. Now the declared GDS Punjab Result 2019 will be visible at one side of the Home Page of the GDS website. You can see the tab of Punjab circle result there and now click on the same tab.
- STEP – 2: After clicking on the GDS Result section, it’ll start downloading and after a few seconds, your Post Office Result Punjab 2019 is ready to view.
- STEP – 3: Now open the file in your laptop/PC/Mobile and if you’re going through PC/Laptop, it can be opened just above the taskbar. While if you’re downloading the GDS result 2019 from mobile, you should check your notification section to open the downloaded PDF.
- STEP – 4: After opening the PDF, use the shortcut key Ctrl+F to search your GDS Punjab Result 2019 easily. After entering the registration number in the search bar, your name will appear following his/her category, HO, SO and BO name.
Post Office Result Punjab 2019 PDF (Available Now)
GDS Punjab Important Links
|Name of the Link||Link|
|Official Website||Click here|
|GDS Punjab Result Link||Available Now|
|Latest SSC Job Updates||Click here|
[Check Here: Karnataka postal GDS Result 2019]