GDS Karnataka Result 2019: appost official had released the GDS Post office Result 2019 Merit List & Cutoff Marks Selected Candidates List at appost.in. The candidates who are waiting for the GDS result 2019 curiously, GDS Karnataka had good news now and the merit list of the candidates had released against 2637 posts which are allocated for the circle on December 3rd, 2019. Here, we are giving the official link appost.in and the merit official list which is released by Indian Post through which aspirants can check their GDS Result 2019 here.
Karnataka 2637 Postal GDS Results 2019
Indian post had announced vacancies of Gramin Dak Sevaks for Karnataka circle and there were 2637 vacancies that have been declared for the same. A huge number of candidates have applied for the post of GDS through online mode.
You can easily download the merit list of Gramin Dak Sevaks Karnataka, using the link mentioned below and using the shortcut key Ctrl+F, you’ll have to enter your registration number which was obtained after filling the application form. Here, you could see the Name, Category, Marks, HO, SO and BO name.
Karnataka GDS Merit List 2019 Declared
Karnataka Post Office Result 2019 Has declared today i.e 03-12-19 candidates can Download the Karnataka GDS Merit list 2019 pdf from the below links
Karnataka GDS Result Date 2019
- Karnataka 2637 Postal GDS Results 2019
- Karnataka GDS Merit List 2019 Declared
- Karnataka GDS Result Date 2019
- Karnataka GDS Result 2019 Merit List
- GDS Karnataka Result 2019 Overview
- Postal Recruitment 2019 Cut off Karnataka
- What Next After GDS, Karnataka Result?
- GDS Karnataka Recruitment Document Verification
- GDS Result Karnataka 2019
- GDS Karnataka Result 2019 pdf (Available Now)
- GDS Karnataka Important Links
Karnataka GDS Result 2019 Merit List
Candidates who are waiting for the result of Gramin Dak Sevak for Karnataka circle can check their GDS Karnataka Result which was declared by the board. The merit list of the GDS, Karnataka had prepared according to the marks obtained by the candidate in the 10th standard. One who has obtained great marks in 10th standard and applied for the Gramin Dak Sevak, Karnataka can surely expect to find the name in the merit list which was declared now.
GDS Karnataka Result 2019 Overview
|Organization Name||Indian Post|
|Post Name||Gramin Dak Sevak Karnataka Circle|
|Advt. no.||R&E/2-94/GDS ONLINE|
|Number of Vacancies||2637|
|Application dates||Started from 5th August 2019 and ended on 22nd September 2019|
|Selection Process||10th Class Marks|
|Result will be released||Online|
|Result Status||Released (Dec 3rd, 2019)|
Postal Recruitment 2019 Cut off Karnataka
According to previous cut-offs for Gramin Dak Sevaks in Delhi, Tamil Nadu, Odisha, Himachal Pradesh, and Jharkhand state, it’s going to be higher near to 95 so candidates should expect the cut-off more than 90 drastically. However, you don’t have to lose hope even after the cut-off expected less than it.
The GDS Karnataka merit list of the candidates had prepared with the 10th standard marks and more marks obtained by you probability to enter into the list of GDS, Karnataka.
What Next After GDS, Karnataka Result?
Probably, most of the candidates will not aware of the complete process of the selection for GDS, Karnataka. We would also like to give complete information about the GDS recruitment process after the announcement of the GDS Post Office result.
If you’ve found your name in the GDS Karnataka merit list should prepare for the verification of documents and we would like to tell the list declared for the selection of the candidate for Gramin Dak Sevak post will liable to documents’ verification to check the authenticity of them. After the verification of all documents, candidates will be given the post of Gramin Dak Sevak in their circles.
GDS Karnataka Recruitment Document Verification
Now we would also like to remind you to know the number of documents required in the verification process of the GDS, Karnataka. You’ll have to go with these documents to furnish them in front of the railway board employees who are appointed for the verification process of the candidates. There will be many candidates who will be confused about the documents’ requirements. Here, we’re going to provide the list of the documents needed in the final phase of the recruitment process of the Gramin Dak Sevak, Karnataka:
- 10th mark sheet and certificate along with the photo identity proof, Voter I’d or Aadhar Card
- Don’t forget to bring a caste certificate if you belong from the OBC/SC/ST category and you don’t have to carry a caste certificate if you belong from the General category.
- Carry Physically Handicapped if you’re physically challenged
- You must have to bring the certificate of computer literacy of at least 60 days
Lastly, we would also like to suggest candidates visit the official website of GDS appost.in that will give detailed information about the documents’ list carry with them during the verification process.
[Check Here: GDS Bihar Result 2019]
GDS Result Karnataka 2019
The result of the Gramin Dak Sevak, Karnataka can be easily downloaded through the PDF provided by the board on this website as the GDS post office result had declared. Candidates can easily check their GDS Result of Karnataka 2019 by following various steps mentioned below:
- STEP – 1: Firstly, you should open the official website of Indian Post for GDS; appost.in. Here, you find the result of GDS for the Karnataka region and it’ll be visible on the Result Released section on the homepage of the official website.
- STEP – 2: Now click on the Result Released section and now your PDF will start downloading and after a few seconds, your file will be ready to open.
If you’ve opened the page on mobile should check on the notification bar of your mobile while if you’re downloading it on your PC or Laptop look at just above the taskbar section of the computer. You can open the PDF file of GDS, Karnataka after the completion of the download.
- STEP – 3: Now click on the ‘Open File’ to open the file and now your PDF is opened,
- STEP – 4: Use Ctrl+F and enter your registration number that was obtained during the form filling and now you’ll get the name if have been selected for the Gramin Dak Sevak, Karnataka post. Here, the category of the Candidate will also be visible along with his/her HO and SO name prior to the name and category.
GDS Karnataka Result 2019 pdf (Available Now)
GDS Karnataka Important Links
|Name of the Link||Link|
|Official Website||Click here|
|GDS Karnataka Result Link||Available Now|
|Latest SSC Job Updates||Click here|
[Check Here: Gujarat Postal GDS merit list 2019 ]