GDS Bihar Result 2019: Bihar Gramin dak Sevak Result, merit list & cut off marks will be out very soon at appost.in The Candidates who had applied for Gramin Dak Sevak of Bihar circle, the GDS Result 2019 will be going to release in the month of December. In the month of September, applications were invited against 1063 posts of Gramin Dak Sevaks for Bihar Circle. Now the recruiting agency of Indian Post has released the GDS Result 2019 Bihar of many circles on the official website appost.in. The GDS Result 2019 for Bihar Region is still under the process.
GDS Merit List 2019 Bihar
Candidates who had applied for the post of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS), Bihar can check their GDS Result 2019 by downloading the merit list through the official website, you can directly visit the link by click on it. The GDS Merit List will be available for the GDS post on the selective region against which candidates have applied.
[Also Check : Gujarat GDS Result 2019]
Bihar GDS Result Date 2020
However, after the declaration of the Bihar GDS Result 2019 in that circle, the recruiting agency has also a provision to inform candidates through SMS on their mobile phone. Moreover, it should also note that the Bihar merit list of the GDS will be as the provisional merit list on the official website of a recruiting agency, appost.in.
appost.in 2019 Updates
- GDS Merit List 2019 Bihar
- Bihar GDS Result Date 2020
- appost.in 2019 Updates
- GDS Merit List 2019 Bihar Release Date
- GDS Bihar Result 2019
- What Next After GDS Result Bihar 2019?
- Bihar GDS Recruitment Documents Verification Process
- GDS Bihar Documents Needed During the Verification of the Documents
- GDS Bihar Result 2019 PDF Download
- Bihar GDS Important Links
GDS Merit List 2019 Bihar Release Date
The date of declaration of result of 1063 posts of Gramin Dak Sevak, Bihar has not been released yet by DoP but the result of all aspirants who are waiting anxiously will be declared soon. You can directly reach to the official website of the recruitment board of the Indian Post for the Gramin Dak Sevak through appost.in. All candidates can stay connected with us for the latest updates regarding the declaration of the result.
Every candidate must know the registration number that will help in searching the name in the list of GDS, Bihar after the result released.
GDS Bihar Result 2019
|Organization Name||Indian Post|
|Post Name||Gramin Dak Sevak Bihar Circle|
|Advt. no.||R&E/ 1-1/ DR / GDS / 2019 Cycle-II|
|Number of Vacancies||1063|
|Application dates||Starts from 5th August 2019 to 22nd September 2019|
|Selection Process||Based on Marks in 10th Class|
|The result will be released||Online|
|Website to check result||appost.in|
|Result Status||Yet to be released|
What Next After GDS Result Bihar 2019?
After the declaration on the official website of the recruitment agency, candidates will be getting SMS/Post. Hence after getting selected for the GDS post, you’ll bee called for the document verification. During the verification of the documents, the final selection for the post of Gramin Dak Sevak, Bihar will be determined. After the selection of the candidate, he/she will be appointed as GDS/ ABPM or BPM in the specific circle to which you have applied.
Candidates will also be notified about GDS Result through SMS/Post. Those candidates who will receive SMS/ Post regarding the GDS Provisional Merit List will be called for document verification. In GDS Document Verification, the final selection/appointment will be determined. The candidates will be appointed as GDS/ ABPM or BPM based on verification and genuineness of all educational & other documents produced by them.
Bihar GDS Recruitment Documents Verification Process
The verification of the candidate for the Gramin Dak Sevak vacancies will be the final phase of the selection process that will allocate the post of GDS/ ABPM or BPM in the particular circle. The vital process of the documents’ verification will be based on the genuineness of all educational & other documents furnished by them.
GDS Bihar Documents Needed During the Verification of the Documents
Most of the candidates are unaware of the list of documents needed for the Gramin Dak Sevak, Bihar circle. So, for the convenience of the candidate, here we’re providing the list of the documents needed during the verification of the document of GDS. Hence, the list of documents to be carried out during the verification process:
- 10th Marsheet and Certificate obtained from your board after the declaration of the result.
- Caste Certificate or Community CVertificate (if you belong to the OBC/SC/ST category – not for General category Candidates).
- Computer knowledge certificate of at least 60 days of computer literacy from DOEACC.
- And if you’re handicapped, please bring Physically Handicapped Certificate.
GDS Bihar Result 2019 PDF Download
Merit list of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS), 2019 for Bihar circle can be downloaded easily after following the below steps:
- Firstly, visit the official website of the recruitment agency, appost.in which is for the Gramin Dak Sevak Engagement Portal of India.
- Going to the homepage of the website, you’ll get the list of the postal circles as displayed on the left corner and now select the region to which you have applied for.
- Now click on the link GDS Result 2019 for getting the download of your result.
- Now the particular page will be redirected and Gramin Dak Sevak Merit List PDF will start downloading and the same will also be displayed on the screen of your computer or laptop or mobile.
- After a few seconds, your file will be downloaded in the PDF format and if you want to get your result early, you should click the shortcut key ‘Ctrl+F’ to enter the registration number got when you were applied against the specific post.
- You should also keep the downloaded copy of the GDS Bihar merit list for any need in the future.
Bihar GDS Important Links
|Name of the Link||Link|
|Official Website||Click here|
|GDS Bihar Result Link||Available Soon|
|Latest SSC Job Updates||Click here|