Assam GDS Result 2019: Assam Postal Circle GDS Result 2019,Merit List & selection list pdf is available soon @ appost.in. The Indian Post had released the advertise for the recruitment of Gramin Dak Sevak on 16/09/2019 where applicants had applied for the GDS posts till 22/09/2019. There are around 919 vacancies, many lakhs candidates applied for the post of Gramin Dak Sevak in Assam. Hence, the competition among candidates is gonna be tough and they’ll have to obtain the name in the merit of Gramin Dak Sevak of Assam expected to be declared in the near future.
After the announcement of the result by the official website of the board, appost.in, it’ll be shown as Assam Postal GDS Merit List 2019 which will be subject thoroughly on the verification of the documents of the candidates. However, after the declaration of the GDS result, you’ll also be notified through an SMS by the recruitment board.
Gramin Dak Sevak Assam 2019 Updates
- 1 Gramin Dak Sevak Assam 2019 Updates
- 2 Gramin Dak Sevak Merit List Assam 2019
- 3 Assam GDS Result 2019 Overview
- 4 What is the eligibility criteria of Gramin Dak Sevak, Assam?
- 5 Assam GDS Important Points To Be Noted
- 6 Assam Postal GDS Merit List 2019
- 7 How many times a Candidate can Apply for Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS), Assam?
- 8 Additional Relevant Information to all Candidates
- 9 Assam Postal Circle GDS Result 2019 How To Check?
- 10 Assam Postal GDS Merit List 2019
- 11 Assam Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak Important Links
- 12 Assam GDS Result 2019: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
Gramin Dak Sevak Merit List Assam 2019
The Gramin Dak Sevaks will be recruited according to the merit list of candidates and after announcing the Assam Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak Merit List, you’ll also have to verify your documents at a specific location as directed by the board.
Assam GDS Result 2019 Overview
|Organization Name||Indian Post|
|Post Name||Gramin Dak Sevak Assam Circle|
|Number of Vacancies||919|
|Application dates||Started from 5th August 2019 and ended on 22nd September 2019|
|Selection Process||10th Class Marks|
|Result will be released||Online|
|Result Status||Yet to be released|
The anxiety of every aspirant increases after seeing a great crowd for the Gramin Dak Sevak vacancies of Assam. Most of the candidates also want to know about the detailed information about the merit list of the Gramin Dak Sevak Assam that by which process, it’ll be made.
Aspirants should know that the selection process will be completely based on the online submitted application by candidates of Gramin Dak Sevak, Assam 2019 for 919 posts. The merit candidates will be made according to the automatically generated merit list as the rules mentioned in the below steps. In this post, we’re going to give the detailed information about Gramin Dak Sevak merit list.
Also check: GDS Chhattisgarh Result 2019
What is the eligibility criteria of Gramin Dak Sevak, Assam?
As per the GDS advertisement, the eligibility criteria determined for the post of Gramin Dak Sevak, Assam was 10th standard through an approved board from any Indian state. Here, there will not be any weightage given to highly qualified candidates of the Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment in Assam while the selection process will purely be based on the marks obtained in the 10th class. Hence, preparing the merit list marks obtained till 4 digits will be considered for the final selection in the Gramin Dak Sevak vacancies, Assam.
Assam GDS Important Points To Be Noted
- Passing in all subjects of the eligibility criteria qualification from any recognized board will mandatory to apply in the Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancies of Assam which is also mentioned in Clause B of the notification pertaining to required educational qualification considered to shortlist during the selection process.
- If a candidate gets both marks and grades in the 10th standard, it will have to apply with marks only mentioned on the mark sheet or calculated as per way. Moreover, if any candidate has applied with the grades, it will be liable for the disqualification from the process of recruitment of the Gramin DakSevak Vacancies, Assam.
Assam Postal GDS Merit List 2019
The merit list for the post of Gramin Dak Sevak, Assam will be prepared according to the marks obtained in the 10th standard from a recognized board while some other points will also be drastically contemplated during the selection of the candidate in GDS.
- 1. If the mark sheet of the candidate has both Grades/Points, marks will only be calculated by taking the conversion of Grades and Points as the multiplication factor (9.5) into the maximum points or grade as 100.
- 2. Further, one of the most important things to be considered by the candidates who have a doubt when candidates get equal marks. If two or more candidates get the same marks during the preparation of the merit list of the Gramin Da Sevak vacancies of Assam, the preference will be given to that candidate who is higher in Date of Birth.
For e.g., if Aditya and Ankush have got the same marks such as 88 in the merit list and candidate Aditya is born on 09/07/1999 while another candidate Ankush is born on 07/09/1998, preference during the selection process of GraminDak Sevak, Assam will be given to Aditya.
How many times a Candidate can Apply for Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS), Assam?
- Most of the candidates have also a doubt of this question so we want to tell them, a candidate can apply for a maximum of twenty posts per cycle of online appointments of the Gramin Dak Sevak of Assam.
- One of the vital terms used is the inter alia that refers to the particular candidate which can apply for not more than twenty times through a single application available for one or every circle of the Gramin Dak service. It should also be noticed that the count of the twenty posts will be for the candidates for their home circle where the candidate is permanently living and have studies SSC (10th standard) as well. So the recruiting board is providing a great opportunity to get selected in the home circle to all candidates
- Hence, candidates are advised to fill all twenty choices carefully while applying for the Gramin Dak Sevak of Assam.
- Every candidate should always note to fill the choices in the application form with great care which can conveniently be picked by them after the selection. However, one candidate will get only one post for each circle if he/she has applied for one or more than one post in many circles.
- For e.g., if one candidate gets selected for more than one post like post 1, post 2, post 3, post 4, post 5 and post 6, he will be liable to take only post most higher at a time. Now the candidature of all other posts will be canceled to him/her. If a candidate has applied from more than one circle, he/she will be offered only for one post per circle.
Additional Relevant Information to all Candidates
If an applicant has applied without completing the data, he/she will be rejected and will not be taken into account during the selection process of the Gramin Dak Sevak posts of Assam.
Candidate can on the notification bell of our website mentioned on the above corner on the left has side so that they can stay connected with the latest update of the Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) vacancies of Assam. We want to congratulate you for a great future, best of luck, stay blessed!
Assam Postal Circle GDS Result 2019 How To Check?
To keep yourself updated from the latest information about the declaration of GDS Result, you should connect with me for the latest updates of Gramin Dak Sevak’s Result. Here, we’re going to mention various steps to be followed after the announcement of the GDS result:
- STEP – 1: Once the result will be published, you can visit its official website appost.in and the result will be displayed on the right side of the website’s home page.
- STEP – 2: Candidate will have to click on the Assam (919) section to download the complete list of selected candidates for the documents verification.
- STEP – 3: Now the candidate will have to open the downloaded file shown below next to the taskbar of your PC or laptop and if you’re using mobile can check the notification.
- STEP – 4: After the completion of the downloaded file, you can use the Ctrl+F button on the PDF page to get the quick result. Hence, you’ll also have to keep together with your registration number received during the application filing of Gramin Dak Sevak for the Assam circle.
Assam Postal GDS Merit List 2019
Assam Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak Important Links
|Name of the Link||Link|
|Official Website||Click here|
|Assam GDS Result Link||Available Soon|
|Latest SSC Job Updates||Click here|
Assam GDS Result 2019: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
GDS Result Assam is likely to be released by Feb 2020 through the official website given above.
There are 919 vacancies for GDS posts in Assam Circle.
Yes, there will be a Merit list which releases with the Assam GDS Result.
The cut-off for GDS Assam Circle is not released by the Post office Board. The cut-off can be around 90% or 9.0.