APSET 2019 Results: apset qualified candidates list & cut off marks 2019 had released at apset.net.in. Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test (APSET) is an exam to apply for the post of assistant professor in Andhra Pradesh, India for across all universities in the state. The APSET will be conducted as per the subjects and post-graduate aspirants were eligible to apply for the exam.
APSET is conducted by Andhra University, Vishakhapatnam with the assistance of the Government of Andhra Pradesh for the recruitment of assistant professors or Lecturers in universities of the state. Candidates who had given the exam APSET 2019 on Oct 20th, 2019 can check the results. The result of APSET had released on 20th December 2019 by Andhra University, Vishakhapatnam. Moreover, we are also going to give the detail on cut-off marks and merit list for the ASPET 2019.
apset.net.in 2019 latest Updates
APSET Results 2019 available now and also candidates can check the Merit list and cutoff which is given below.
AP State Eligibility Test Result 2019
Some time is still remaining to release the result of AP State Eligibility Test Result 2019. Hence, all aspirants should wait patiently for the declaration of the apset 2019 results by the government of Andhra Pradesh. However, the result of the Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test will be declared this month (tentatively) and most of the participants will definitely eager view their apset 2019 results. After the declaration of the result candidates can check through the official website of APSET.
AP State Eligibility Test Result 2019
|Nature Of Exam||Entrance Test|
|Examination Name||AP State Eligibility Test (APSET 2019)|
|University Name||Andhra University, Vishakapatnam|
|Exam Conducted On Behalf Of||Andhra Pradesh Government|
|APSET Result 2019 Releasing Mode||Online|
|Result Release Date||20th December 2019|
|Website To Check the Result||apset.net.in|
How to Check the APSET result, 2019?
The Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test is going to release soon so candidates who are waiting for their APSET 2019 Results. Candidates should check the official website apset.net.in regularly to know the updates of the result.
apset cut off marks 2019
Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test (APSET) is one of the prominent exams for all aspirants who wish to join the job of professor or university lecturer in Andhra Pradesh. It’s very important to know the cut-off marks for the candidates by which they can speculate about their position after appearing on the APSET exam, 2019. Hence, candidates will have to qualify the minimum marks to clear the exam according to the category.
For the Non-Creamy Layer Other Backward Caste/SC/ ST/ PwD category, candidates must have to secure 35% (35 marks out of 100) to qualify the Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test while for General candidates, this goal is 40% (40 marks out of 100) for Paper 1. Moreover, for Paper 2, candidates of General category will have to get 40% (80 marks out of 200) and the Non-Creamy Layer Other Backward Caste/SC/ ST/ PwD category candidates must secure 35% (70 marks out of 200).
APSET 2019 Eligibility criteria
APSET 2019 eligibility criteria which aspirants need to fulfill in order to be eligible to appear for the entrance exam is as mentioned below:
For satisfying the eligibility criteria, candidates will have to obtain a minimum of 55% marks (General and Creamy Layer OBC candidates) (without rounding off) in the Master’s Degree or in any equivalent exam from any recognized university by UGC. And if you belong from OBC (Non-creamy layer/SC/ST/PwD) category, you’ll have to secure at least 50% of marks aggregate in Masters or any equivalent exam.
Moreover, candidates who are appearing in the final year of their Masters can also apply for the APSET and but such aspirants will be given the provisional mark sheet. Aspirants who have Ph. D. degree and obtained Masters before September 19, 1991, will be eligible for 5% relaxation in aggregate marks i.e. from 55% to 50%.
There is no age bar to apply for the post of assistant professor.
APSET 2019 Answer Key How to Download?
However, candidates are still waiting for releasing the result of APSET 2019 but the answer key for the bother papers viz., Paper 1 and Paper 2 has been declared by Vishakhapatnam University and the link is now active to check the official answer key for these papers. Hence, we’re going to mention the various step through which candidates can view the correct answers to the questions asked in the paper:
- STEP – 1: Firstly, you should visit the official website of the Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test (APSET) Click Here to open the home page.
- STEP – 2: After opening the homepage of the website, you should click on the “Final Answer Keys – APSET 2019” section which is given forefront on the website page.
- STEP – 3: After clicking on the same button, you’ll have various options to choose from them. For Paper 1 – general paper, the aspirant will have to select his/her series of paper viz., A/B/C/D. For downloading Paper 2, you’ll have to select your subject code. After clicking on the downloading section, your file will be downloaded in a few seconds.
- STEP – 4: Now check the notification section of your computer screen just above the taskbar to open the file in your PC/Laptop and if you’re going through mobile, you should check the notification of the mobile to open the file. Hence you can check and match all answers of your Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test, 2019 question paper.
AP SET 2019 Merit list (Available Now)
APSET 2019 Score card
APSET 2019 Cut off (Available Now)
- 1 apset.net.in 2019 latest Updates
- 2 AP State Eligibility Test Result 2019
- 3 AP State Eligibility Test Result 2019
- 4 How to Check the APSET result, 2019?
- 5 apset cut off marks 2019
- 6 APSET 2019 Eligibility criteria
- 7 APSET 2019 Answer Key How to Download?
- 8 AP SET 2019 Merit list (Available Now)
- 9 APSET 2019 Score card
- 10 APSET 2019 Cut off (Available Now)