AP GDS Results 2019: AP Post Office Jobs Results Candidates list, cut off marks, merit list PDF is now available at appost.in. Applications for various jobs in India post were invited past days for Gramin Dak Sevaks in AP postal circle where 2707 vacancies are to be filled. Lakhs of candidates applied for the job of Gramin Dak Sevaks of Andhra Pradesh while the selection of the candidates will solely be based on the merit released by the GDS AP circle officials. So, candidates who had applied for the Gramin Dak Sevaks posts, Andhra Pradesh can check the Andhra Pradesh Postal GDS Result 2019 here.
appost.in GDS Results Updates
AP GDS Result had released
- 1 appost.in GDS Results Updates
- 2 AP Postal GDS Results 2019
- 3 AP Postal GDS Results 2019 – Overview
- 4 What next after the AP GDS Results 2019?
- 5 AP Postal Recruitment 2019 Document Verification
- 6 AP Postal GDS Merit List 2019
- 7 AP GDS Results 2019 Direct Link(Available now)
- 8 AP POST GDS Important Links
- 9 AP GDS Result 2019: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
AP Postal GDS Results 2019
For Gramin Dak Sevaks posts, applications had invited from Andhra Pradesh candidates against various vacant posts a few months ago. As the ap post office result 2019 declared, the candidates can check through the official website i.e., appost.in.
AP Postal GDS Result 2019 had declared now and there will be the last phase of the recruiting process which is document verification. The intimation will be sent to the shortlisted candidates after the release of the result of the AP GDS 2019 – 20.
Check here: TS Postal GDS Result 2019
AP Postal GDS Results 2019 – Overview
|Organization Name||Indian Post|
|Post Name||Gramin Dak Sevak of AP Circle|
|Number of Vacancies||2707|
|Application dates||15th October 2019 to 15th November 2019|
|Selection Process||10th Class Marks|
|Result will be released||Online|
What next after the AP GDS Results 2019?
After being selected the candidates, India post officials will send SMS to those candidates on the mobile number registered during the online application of Gramin Dak Sevaks. This will be an intimation for the further phase of the selection of the candidate. Moreover, physical information will also be sent to all selected candidates by post. In the intimation, candidates will be able to know the detailed procedure of the next phase (documents verification) at a certain place.
AP Postal Recruitment 2019 Document Verification
As the Results are declared, the candidates will be called for the document verification, and they have to produce all the required documents as stated on the call letter for the same received earlier. In this process, the candidates have to produce the certificate and marks sheet of 10th level or SSC, date of birth certification (in case, the date of birth is not stated on the certification of the 10th class), caste certificate if availing the reservation in government jobs, computer certificate, computer certificate, passport size photographs, etc. Read the call letter of the document verification which will be sent by the Indian post carefully.
Lacking any of these documents as prescribed in the letter, you’ll not eligible to qualify the final phase of the recruitment process of Gramin Dak Sevaks of Andhra Pradesh.
AP Postal GDS Merit List 2019
Gramin Dak Sevak of Andhra Pradesh can check their results through online mode only. Check the official website of the postal circle to know about the AP GDS Result Release details and here also. We have updated the AP GDS 2019 result/merit list details and other information. Kindly look at the process of checking your AP GDS result 2019 step by step:
- STEP – 1: Firstly, the candidate has to visit the official website India Post for Gramin Dak Sevaks. It’ll reflect you to the homepage of the official website for the Recruitment of Andhra Pradesh Gramin Dak Sevaks.
- STEP – 2: Here, you should go to the result section of the homepage mentioned at most right to the page.
- STEP – 3: As the AP GDS result declared. check the name of your state which you have applied for. If the name of the state is there, please click to know your result.
- STEP – 4: When you click on the state name, the complete merit list will be downloaded.
- STEP – 5: Check your name if it is included in the merit list of GDS Andhra Pradesh after securing great marks in academics.
- STEP – 6: Candidates must use the shortcut key Ctrl + F for a quick search of your result. Enter the registration number or name in the search bar of the PDF in the merit list downloaded from the official website of the India Post.
- STEP – 7: If you have selected for the post of Gramin Dak Sevaks in Andhra Pradesh, your name will appear along with your Registration number, HO Name, SO Name, etc…
- STEP – 8: Keep safe the AP GDS merit list PDF which is downloaded from the official website of the India Post for GDS vacancies AP 2019 for future reference.
Also Check: GDS Karnataka Result 2019
AP GDS Results 2019 Direct Link(Available now)
We have given all the related information about the AP GDS 2019 result and merit list. However, the result of the Gramin Dak Sevaks is declared now so candidates can check the result by visiting our website for more updates about the AP GDS 2019. The important information about the result announcement which came from sources of India post is that the result of all circles has been declaring and the merit list of the Andhra Pradesh Gramin Dak Sevaks had declared. If you have any doubts about the result declaration of the Gramin Dak Sevaks 2019, let us know through in the comment section.
AP POST GDS Important Links
|Name of the Link||Link|
|Official Website||Click here|
|GDS Andhra Pradesh Result Link||Click Here|
|Latest Job Updates||Click here|
AP GDS Result 2019: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
AP GDS Result had released on 24th January 2020 by the official website.
There are 2707 vacancies in GDS of AP Circle.
There is a merit list that has been released by the Post office with the Results.
There will be around 90% or 9.0 by the release of the previous circle GDS result.