ap ecet results 2020: ap ecet 2020 results are available now @ sche.ap.gov.in/ECET. Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test 2020 result had declared on sche.ap.gov.in/ECET. Students can download their ap ecet rank card 2020 from the official website. Students should be required to enter all the details like hall ticket number, DOB to get your ap ecet rank card.
This article will give all the information to the aspirants which are related to the AP Engineering Common Entrance Test where you can easily get the direct link to download your result, cut off marks, further steps after the result announcement, important date, updates, etc.
sche.ap.gov.in/ECET Result Latest Updates
APSCHE ECET 2020 Rank card had released today i.e., 6th October 2020 and the students can check the below link to download the result.
- 1 sche.ap.gov.in/ECET Result Latest Updates
- 2 ap ecet 2020 results date
- 3 ap ecet 2020 results – Overview
- 4 ap ecet cut off marks 2020
- 5 AP ECET 2020 Counselling Procedure
- 6 ap ecet 2020 results check @ sche.ap.gov.in
- 7 ap ecet rank card 2020 link (Available Now)
- 8 apecet results 2020: FAQ’s
ap ecet 2020 results date
ap ecet results 2020 had released on 6th October 2020 by the AP State Council of Higher Education on the official website of the APSCHE sche.ap.gov.in. JNTUA had released the Primary & Final Answer Key of the ap ecet 2020. There is no other mode of the announcement of the result of the AP ECET except online. So you will have to access your ap ecet rank card by using some certain credentials such as roll number/ registration number, date of birth & captcha code from the official portal.
Check here: nta jee main result 2020
ap ecet 2020 results – Overview
|Name Of The Exam||Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test (AP ECET)|
|Conduction Body||Jawahar Lal Nehru Technological University, Anantapur (JNTUA)|
|Type Of The Exam||Entrance Exam|
|Admission Into||2nd Year Engineering Colleges|
|Exam Dates||14th September 2020|
|Result Release Date||6th October 2020|
|Result Release Status||Released|
ap ecet cut off marks 2020
After going through the minimum qualifying marks in the AP ECET 2020 candidates will be able to reach the next phase that is the counseling procedure. AP ECET 2020 aspirants must also know that great marks/ rank in the entrance test is a key element for every student who wants to get admitted to the college. There will be various factors responsible to ascertain the cut off marks such as the number of these students appeared in the exam, difficulty level of the paper, previous year’s cut off marks, number of seats, etc.
In the marking scheme of the AP ECET 2020, candidates will be given marks of all the correctly answered questions and they will not be deducted for any incorrectly marked answers. Following is the marking scheme applicable in the Engineering Common Entrance Test, Andhra Pradesh 2020:
AP ECET 2020 Overall Score of the Candidate = Number of Correctly Marked Questions*1 – Number of Incorrectly Marks Questions*0
AP ECET 2020 Counselling Procedure
Candidates must know that counseling will also be held for the qualified candidates in the Andhra Pradesh Common Entrance Test. Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test 2020 counseling will be conducted online where students will have to pay a certain fee as a registration. Once you make your registration in the AP ECET 2020 counseling, you will be able to select your choice of colleges in the state.
After a few days of counseling, students will also be asked for the Andhra Pradesh ECET 2020 documents verification at a specific center. Applicants are informed that they need to present the particular center at specified dates. After confirming the admission in any of the colleges as per the selection, applicants will have to present with a set of particular enrollment numbers and relevant documents as asked.
Also Check: ts ecet rank card download
ap ecet 2020 results check @ sche.ap.gov.in
- First, visit the official website of the AP ECET JNTU @ sche.ap.gov.in/ECET.
- Now the home of the official website of the Andhra Pradesh Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University State Council of Higher Education will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Applicants should reach the ap ecet results 2020 section and click on the specific link.
- Now you have a requirement to enter all details such as AP ECET Registration Number, Roll Number, Date of birth, and hit the enter button to get the particular result in front of your screen.
- After checking all the entries printed on the AP ECET hall ticket 2020, you should also take at least two copies of the ap ecet rank card.