SSC CGL Notification 2019-20 Exam Date, Admit Card merit list Details available at ssc.nic.in. SSC CGL is considered as one of the biggest exams for graduates’ job seekers. Due to the decent posts & salary offered in the Staff Selection Commission’s conducted CGL exam, it becomes one of the biggest choices among aspirants in India. SSC conducts many exams every year for various posts in the government. SSC CGL provides opportunities to candidates to get jobs in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India (GOI) including the subordinate offices.
The CGL notification 2019 of the SSC was released on 22nd October 2019 and the SSC CGL application form can be filled by 25th November 2019 from the official website of Staff Selection Commission. The recruitment through SSC CGL will give candidates a great opportunity to get selected in top-notch posts in various Ministries and Departments of the Indian government. Moreover, candidates will be getting a great opportunity for students who want to join top government posts in India.
ssc.nic.in 2019 Updates
SSC CGL Exam will be going to held in the month of March 2020. SSC CGL Admit Card will be going to release soon.
- 15/12/2019: SSC CGL Exam will be going to held in the month of March 2020. SSC CGL Admit Card will be going to release soon.
- 30/11/2019: The last date for payment through Challan had completed i.e 29th November 2019.
- 25/11/2019: The Last date to apply for the SSC CGL Exam 2019 has been completed. The Registration for SSC CGL Exam had ended on 25th Nov 2019. at 5:00 PM
- ssc.nic.in 2019 Updates
- SSC CGL 2019 -20 Exam Date Overview
- SSC CGL 2019 Notification
- SSC CGL 2019 -20 Exam Dates
- SSC CGL Important Dates 2019
- SSC CGL Admit Card Download Dates
- SSC CGL Admit Card Dates 2019
- SSC CGL Answer Key Dates 2019
- SSC CGL Merit List Dates 2019
- SSC CGL 2019 -20 Selection Procedure
- SSC CGL 2019-20 Eligibility Criteria
- Minimum Qualifying Marks for SSC CGL 2019 -20 Exam?
- Important Links
SSC CGL 2019 -20 Exam Date Overview
|Exam Name||SSC CGL (Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level)|
|Conducting Body||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|SSC CGL Official Website||ssc.nic.in|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Exam Type||National Level Government Exam|
|Notification Release Date||October 22, 2019|
|Starting Date to Apply||October 22, 2019|
|Last Date to apply||November 25. 2019|
|Mode of SSC CGL Exam||Computer Based Test (CBT) for Tier I and Tier II; Written Test for Tier III (Offline)|
|Phases in SSC CGl Exam||Tier I- Prelims, Tier II- Mains, Tier III- Descriptive Paper Tier IV- Skill Test/ Proficiency Test|
|Eligibility for SSC CGL Exam||Indian national with a Bachelor’s degree in the relevant discipline|
SSC CGL 2019 Notification
Many students work hard to get a great government job and they do everything to make their dreams true. Candidates must know that an exceptional post in the government sector will provide them a stable career that will have numerous responsibilities and challenges as well.
SSC CGL is providing phenomenal opportunities to candidates to join the elite post in the government sector so lakhs of candidates apply for this exam and appear as well A lucrative career is awaiting the students through the SSC CGL 2019 that have thousands of vacancies for candidates. And about 4 months are still to conduct the Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level examination 2019. So the students must work hard in doing the preparation as much as they can that will give them a solid start in the SSC CGL 2019 journey.
SSC CGL 2019 -20 Exam Dates
For the SSC CGL exam, every year more than 2 million students fill the application form and appear more than 1.5 million from all over the country. So the exam can’t be organized in 2-3 days so the commission takes enough time to conduct the SSC CGL Exam. So for SSC CGL 2019-20, the commission is also expecting the same number of students to appear in the examination as was in the past years so it has already allotted 10 days to conduct the exam.
Every candidate must know the important dates of the SSC CGL 2019-20 exam to make itself clear in every aspect. As per the official statement of the SSC and mentioned in the SSC calendar, the CGL 2019-20 Tier 1 exam will be conducted from 2nd to 11th March 2020. The official exam schedule of the SSC CGL 2019-20 exam is as given below:
SSC CGL Important Dates 2019
|Starting Date to Apply||October 22, 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||November 25, 2019 (Up to 5:00 PM)|
|Last Date for Fee Payment||November 27, 2019 (Up to 5:00 PM)|
|Last date for generation of offline Challan||November 27, 2019 (Up to 5:00 PM)|
|Last date for payment through Challan||November 29, 2019|
|Dates of Tier-I Examination (CBE)||March 2, 2020, to March 11, 2020|
|Dates of Tier-II (CBE) and Tier-III (Des.) Examinations||June 22, 2020, to June 25, 2020|
SSC CGL Admit Card Download Dates
|SSC CGL Tier 1 Admit Card||February 20, 2020|
|SSC CGL Tier 2 Admit Card||June last week 2020|
|SSC CGL Tier 3 Admit Card||October last week 2020|
|SSC CGL Tier 4 Admit Card||January 1 st week 2021|
SSC CGL Admit Card Dates 2019
|SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam (CBT 1)||March 2-11, 2020|
|SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam Date (CBT 2)||June 22-25, 2020|
|SSC CGL Tier 3 Exam Date (Descriptive)||June 22-25, 2020|
|SSC CGL Tier 4 Exam Date (CPT or DV)||July 2020|
SSC CGL Answer Key Dates 2019
|SSC CGL Tier 1 Answer Key||April 1st week 2020|
|SSC CGL Tier 2 Answer Key||July last week 2020|
SSC CGL Merit List Dates 2019
|SSC CGL Tier 1 Merit List||April 3rd Week 2020|
|SSC CGL Tier 2 Merit List||August 2020|
|SSC CGL Tier 3 Merit List||December/January 2020|
|SSC CGL Tier 4 Merit List||February/March 2020|
SSC CGL 2019 -20 Selection Procedure
The Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level Exam made up of various phases viz., Tier-I, Tier-II, Tier-III and Tier-IV. Passing every stage of the examination will be greatly required to qualify the SSC CGL 2019-20 Exam.
- Stage 1 (Tier-I): Stage 1 will be a computer-based test that comprises of objective-type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) of 200 marks for 100 questions.
- Stage 2 (Tier-II): If a candidate has passed Stage 1 of the exam, he’ll qualify to appear in Stage 2 of the examination. This stage of examination will have 4 papers and each paper will have 100 MCQs for the students and each MCQ will carry 2 marks.
- Stage 3 (Tier-III): A candidate who has qualified the stage 2 of the examination, will qualify to appear on Stage 3 of the examination that will be descriptive pen and paper-based.
- Stage 4 (Tier-IV): The candidate who has cleared Stage 3 of the SSC CGL 2019-20 examination, will eligible to appear on stage 4 of the examination where the students will be called either for computer proficiency test, skill test or document verification. The computer verification test and skill test of the candidate will be based on the preference of the posts given by the candidate during the application submission.
- After Stage 4 of the examination, candidates will be given Group B or Group C posts in various ministries or departments of the Government of India accordingly.
SSC CGL 2019-20 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility criteria are one of the most important steps to know the candidates and knowing the education qualification for various posts, candidates can apply for them as per the required educational background.
However, becoming a graduate must for the candidates but they can fill the CGL application form as per the stream required for some specific post in the SSC CGL exam. Let’s have a look:
A candidate must have a citizen of India or Indian Origin and Subject of Nepal / Bhutan or Tibetan Refugee who came before 1962 can also apply for the SSC CGL 2019-20 exam who comes into the age range 18-30.
A candidate who has completed the bachelor’s degree from a recognized university of India can apply for the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Combined Graduate Level Exam (CGLE) 2019-20.
Minimum Qualifying Marks for SSC CGL 2019 -20 Exam?
Candidates must know about the minimum marks required to pass the SSC CGL exam. SSC has introduced a list of minimum marks to qualify the SSC CGL 2019-20 exam. Every candidate will have to obtain certain marks to pass in Tier 1, Tier 2 and Tier 3 exam of the SSC CGL 2019-20.
Unreserved candidates must get 30% of the total marks, OBC / EWS candidates must get 25% of the total marks and remaining category candidates must get 20% of the total sum to qualify the SSC CGL 2019-20 Exam in every stage.
We have tried to provide all the important information to the candidates regarding the SSC CGL Notification 2019-20. And we have provided a link of the syllabus for SSC CGL 2019-20, Important Dates of the SSC CGLE 2019-20, Selection Procedure, Eligibility Criteria, and others. Apart from this, if any candidate has any query regarding the SSC CGL 2019-20, can let us know through the comment section below.