South Central Railway Recruitment 2019: SCR Recruitment 2019 Candidates can apply for 4103 Apprentice Posts through Online at scr.indianrailways.gov.in. South Central Railway (SCR) has released the notification for the South Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment in multiple trades. Hence, candidates who are interested and have eligibility can apply for the south central railway recruitment 2019 apprentice post of the south central railway region.
- 27th Nov 2019: SCR Apprentice recruitment for more than 4000 posts will be based on merit-based selection.
- scr.indianrailways.gov.in news
- South Central Railway Recruitment 2019 For 4103 Apprentice Posts
- SCR Recruitment 4103 Apprentice Posts Vacancy Details
- SCR Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Age Limit
- Educational Qualification
- Reservation for PWBD
- Relaxation for the EX-Serviceman
- Reservation for the EWS Categories
- Application fee
- Mode of Payment
- SCR Railway Recruitment for 4103 Apprentice Posts How to Apply?
- South Central Railway Apprentice Online Application Form
- South Central Railway Apprentice Notification PDF
South Central Railway Recruitment 2019 For 4103 Apprentice Posts
|Recruitment Board||Railway Recruitment Board|
|Job Role||Trade Apprentices|
|Qualification||10th Standard / ITI or it’s relevant|
|Selection Process||There will no written test or Viva. Merit list will be prepared based on the percent of marks obtained in the 10th Standard.|
|Job location||Across India|
|Last date||8th December 2019|
SCR Recruitment 4103 Apprentice Posts Vacancy Details
Total Posts – 4103
- AC Mechanic – 249
- Carpenter – 16
- Diesel Mechanic – 640
- Electrical/Electronics – 18
- Electrician – 871
- Electronic Mechanic – 102
- Fitter – 1460
- Mechanist – 74
- MMW – 34
- MMTM – 12
- Painter – 40
- Welder – 597
SCR Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
All the candidates who are willing to apply for 4103 apprentice posts in the South Central Railway must satisfy the eligibility criteria viz., age criteria, educational qualification, citizenship criteria, and others. Here, we’re going to mention all eligibility criteria to apply for the SCR apprentice posts:
The candidates who want to apply for South Central Railway Apprentice vacancies should have between 15 to 24 years till 8th December 2019. Therefore, applicants should not be born after 8th Dec 2004 and not before 9th Dec 1995 to apply for the post of apprentice of South Central Railway.
Note: Aspirants who belong to SC/ST category will have age relaxation of 5 years while OBC candidates can also avail of the age relaxation of 3 years.
Aspirants who want to apply for the SCR Apprentice must have Class 10 examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with 50% marks at least in aggregate from a recognized board of India. Moreover, he/she should also possess an ITI certificate in the trade as mentioned by National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT) / National Council for Vocational Training (SCVT).
Here, candidates also advised that if they want to know about the eligibility criteria for each post separately should visit the official website indianrailways.gov.in to download the official notification or they can also click on the link Click Here by which official notification for South Central Railway (SCR) for apprentice post can be downloaded.
Reservation for PWBD
Hence candidates who come in the category Personal With Benchmark Disabilities can avail the reservation as per the provision of the South Central Railway for apprentice posts. Aspirants who come into VI, HI/HH, LD, and MD categories have a 1% reservation for each of the above categories. Here, the candidates are also informed that this reservation provided to them will be adjusted as per their relevant categories such as General (UR)/OBC/SC/ST.
Relaxation for the EX-Serviceman
EX-Servicemen are also liable for the reservation of 3% and their children will also be getting reservation quota as per the prescribed rules by the railway. A child whose father has died or he has been disabled or children or ex-servicemen or children of serving jawans or ex-servicemen or children of serving officers are eligible for this reservation.
We also want to mention some additional information that candidates who fall into the General/OBC/SC/ST category and they are liable for reservation, it will be adjusted as per their quotas given by the government rules.
Reservation for the EWS Categories
Candidates who belong to Economically Weaker Section class will have to upload the income certificate and asset certificate for vindication. These certificates should be issued by the authority as per Annexure F. If any candidate fails to do this, he/she will not be entertained in the EWS class and they will be considered under General (Un-Reserved) category.
Applicants who want to apply for South Central Railway Apprentice post for 4103 vacancies will have to pay a non-refundable amount of INR 100 to the board through online mode.
Mode of Payment
To deposit the fee of SCR Apprentice posts, candidates will have to choose one of the options given below:
- Through Internet Banking of any bank
- Through Debit Card of Any Bank
- Through Credit Cards
- Through State Bank of India UPI
Hence, there will not be any fee taken from candidates who belong to SC/ST category and female candidates along with the PWBD candidates.
SCR Railway Recruitment for 4103 Apprentice Posts How to Apply?
For filling the application form for South Central Railway (SCR) apprentice, candidates should follow the below steps through which they can easily apply for the post:
- STEP – 1: Go to the official website of the board; scr.indianrailways.gov.in and now click on the ‘ACT APPRENTICE-2019 Online Application Registration‘ link and clicking on the link given earlier, a new tab will be opened.
- STEP – 2: After opening the new tab, the candidate will have click on the link; Proceed for Filling Up of Application. Now a new page will open where you’ll have to enter the email I’d through while OTP will be sent. And just after the verification of the email OTP, you’ll also be asked to enter the mobile number to receive the next OTP on your mobile phone.
- STEP – 3: After the verification of both OTPs, candidates can start the form filling process. You should select the post first to which you want to apply.
- STEP – 4: Candidate will have also to upload various educational qualification documents. After filling the application form, candidates will have to click on the Submit button to proceed further. You can also preview your application form before its submission which is given next to the submit button.
- STEP – 5: Now, after the successful submission of the application form, you’ll have to pay the application fee of INR 100 if you’re eligible to do that.
After following all these steps, your application form will be completed.
South Central Railway Apprentice Online Application Form
Candidates can apply for the post should visit the official website of SCR, scr.indianrailways.gov.in to fill the south central railway recruitment application form. The starting date of form filling will be 09th November 2019 and candidates can apply till 8th December 2019 for recruitment of 4103 apprentice posts.
South Central Railway Apprentice Notification PDF
However, in this post, we have tried to cover all the essential information regarding the form filling, detail on the SCR apprentice post, age criteria, educational criteria, relaxation for the candidates, payment method, payment feature, and others. We’ll also update our post during the release of the admit card for the South Central Railway Apprentice vacancies and after the declaration of the result. We would also like to suggest students that due to the decent number of vacancies, they have a great chance to select for the SCR apprentice so they must start preparing for the exam, leaving no stone unturned.