Rajasthan High Court Jobs 2019: Rajasthan High Court has released the notification for 4000 posts of Class IV Employees in various district courts of Rajasthan and DLSAs (District Legal Services Authority) jobs on 6th November 2019. The government organization has invited applications from all eligible candidates for the post of Class IV Employee in District Courts and DLSAs. So, the candidates who are eligible can apply for the posts on or before 17th December 2019.
Rajasthan High Court Jobs Notification 2019 Updates
Online application for the Rajasthan High Court Class IV Employees had completed.
- 18/12/2019: Online application for the Rajasthan High Court Class IV Employees had completed.
- 01/12/2019: The Candidates can apply for the Rajasthan High Court Class IV Employees on or before 17th December 2019.
- 1 Rajasthan High Court Jobs Notification 2019 Updates
- 2 Rajasthan High Court Jobs Notification 2019 for 4000 Class IV Employee Posts
- 3 Rajasthan High Court Jobs 2019 Overview
- 4 HCRAJ Jobs 2019 for 4000 Class IV Employee Posts Important Dates
- 5 HCRAJ Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- 6 Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2019 Application Fee
- 7 HCRAJ Age Limit
- 8 HCRAJ Educational Qualification
- 9 HCRAJ Recruitment 2019 for 4000 Class IV Employee Posts
- 10 HCRAJ Recruitment 2019 Important Links
Rajasthan High Court Jobs Notification 2019 for 4000 Class IV Employee Posts
RHC (Rajasthan High Court) released the notification for the recruitment of Group D (Class IV) posts and the applications were invited through the online mode from 18/11/2019 while they can apply for various Group D posts on or before 17th Dec 2019. In this post, we’re going to provide various details regarding the recruitment of the Rajasthan High Court Jobs for Class 4, 4000 posts. Candidates can able to know the important dates related to this recruitment including the application procedure (the process of submission of the application step by step), application fee, eligibility criteria for these posts, age limit, number of vacancies, pay scale and others.
Rajasthan High Court Jobs 2019 Overview
|Rajasthan High Court Job Details|
|Name of the Board||Rajasthan High Court|
|Number of vacancies||3678|
|Name of Posts||Class IV (Group D)|
|Selection Process||Written Exam and Interview|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
HCRAJ Jobs 2019 for 4000 Class IV Employee Posts Important Dates
It is very important to know the important dates of the application by the candidates. So they must note all the important dates regarding the recruitment of the Rajasthan High Court of Class IV for 4000 vacancies.
Candidates can fill the application form for Group D posts in RHC, within the date range of the application start and end date. Applications are invited from 18th November 2019 to 17th December 2019.
HCRAJ Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
|Start Date to apply online||November 18, 2019|
|Last Date to Apply online||December 17, 2019|
|Last Date to Pay the fee||December 17, 2019|
|Admit Card Release date||Available Soon|
|High Court Exam Date||Available Soon|
|Exam Result dates||Available Soon|
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2019 Application Fee
The Application fee for Rajasthan High Court Jobs 2019 for Class 4 Employee posts as follows:
- Candidates who belong to the General / OBC / EWS Category will have to pay INR 150 and
- The candidate who belongs to the SC / ST / PwS category will have to pay INR 100.
- Candidate can pay the application fee through online mode from any debit card, credit card, and net banking.
HCRAJ Age Limit
The candidates who want to apply for the post of Rajasthan High Court’s Group D should have a certain age limit. Following are the age category:
- One who belongs to the General / Unreserved category must not below 18 years and must not more than 40 years in age.
- Age relaxation will also be given to candidates who belong to SC / ST / OBC category of 5 years.
- Women candidates will also be provided an extra age relaxation of 5 years while applying for the Rajasthan’s High Court Jobs 2019 for 4000 Class IV Employee Posts.
HCRAJ Educational Qualification
All candidates who want to fill the application form of Rajasthan High Court Jobs 2019 for 4000 Class IV post, should have
- Will have to pass the secondary from any recognized board and
- Practical knowledge of Devnagri Lipi will also mandatory for the candidates including the knowledge of the culture of the state of Rajasthan.
HCRAJ Recruitment 2019 for 4000 Class IV Employee Posts
- STEP – 1: Firstly, candidates will have to go to the official website of RAJASTHAN SINGLE SIGN-ON (SSO) sso.rajasthan.gov.in where you’ll have to click on the registration section if you have not applied for the registration here so far.
- STEP – 2: After completing the process of registration, candidates will have to fill various details after making the login from the page. Now you should enter your name, telephone number, date of birth, gender, address, Adhaar card details, etc.to update your profile.
- STEP – 3: Further, you should complete the next process, where you’ll have to go to the recruitment Portal. Here, candidates will be getting a tab to apply for the post of Rajasthan’s High Court for Class 4 vacancies.
- STEP – 4: After filling all the relevant entries by the candidates, they’ll have to pay a certain fee after uploading their recent photographs and signature.
- STEP 5: Once, you make a fee against the application for the post of the Rajasthan’s High Court Driver and Group D, you’ll be able to download the final printout of the application form that can be printed for future reference.
In this article, we have tried to provide more details regarding the application for the recruitment of the Rajasthan High Court Jobs of 4000 Group D posts. Hope, you’ll not have any doubt now regarding the specific recruitment of the RHC group D. But if candidates have any doubts regarding any stage of the recruitment and find more help for filling the application form of the Rajasthan’s High Court for Class 4 or Group D posts, can let us know through the comment section below. We’ll provide the best possible help regarding the Rajasthan High Court 2019 Vacancies for 4000 posts in the Group D section.