Ordnance Factory recruitment 2019: The Ordnance Factory Recruitment Centre (OFRC) of Ordnance Factory Board (OFB) has recently released a press note for the upcoming Trade Apprentice Vacancies of 4805 posts. After the release of the notification of Indian Ordnance Factory, candidates will be able to fill the application form online through its official website ofb.gov.in. Last month, Indian Ordnance Factory published news on the employment newspaper for the vacancies of the 4805 Trade Apprentice of its 56th batch. So after the release of the news last month, candidates are now eager to know about the recruitment process and other details regarding the Indian Ordnance Factory Trade Apprentice posts.
In this article, we’re going to mention all the details regarding the recruitment process of the Indian Ordnance Factory Trade Apprentice posts. Candidates will be able to know about its job profile, eligibility criteria to apply for the recruitment, application form process, salary, important dates of the recruitment process, etc.
ofbindia.gov.in latest updates
- ofbindia.gov.in latest updates
- Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2019 Non-ITI and ITI Category
- IOF Recruitment 2019-20 Important Dates
- OFB OFRC Recruitment 2019 Overview
- Eligibility Criteria for Indian Ordnance Factory – Apprentice Posts
- Age Limit
- Application Fee
- Selection Process
- Ordnance factory vacancy 2019 Category Wise
- Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2019 Apply Online
- Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2019-20 Important Links
Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2019 Non-ITI and ITI Category
As Indian Ordnance Factory has already released the notification for the recruitment of the Apprentice posts on its official website ofb.gov.in as well as in the employment newspaper last month, candidates are still waiting to start the application filling process. Candidates will be able to apply for the job of Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2019 for the Non-ITI and ITI category both from next month. The link is expected to be active by the last week of December and application form can be submitted till January up to a certain date as prescribed in the official notification.
To apply for the post of Apprentice of Indian Ordnance Factory, candidates will have to fill the relevant details during the form filling process.
IOF Recruitment 2019-20 Important Dates
|Start Date to apply online||First Week of December 2019|
|Last Date to Apply online||December 30, 2019|
|Admit Cards download date||Available Soon|
|IOF Exam date||Available Soon|
|IOF Result Date||Available Soon|
|Date of Joining||Will Available Soon|
OFB OFRC Recruitment 2019 Overview
|indian ordnance factory recruitment 2019|
|Authority Name||Indian Ordnance Factory (IOF)|
|Name of the post||Trade Apprentice|
|Mode of Recruitment||Exam for Trade Apprentice|
|Educational Qualification||10th Pass or its relevant|
|No. of Vacancies||4805|
|Location||All Over India|
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Ordnance Factory – Apprentice Posts
Every candidate must ensure the eligibility conditions for the post of apprentice post in Indian Ordnance Factory before applying. Here, we’re providing the full details on eligibility criteria on apprentice posts of Indian Ordnance Factory:
(I) For Non-ITI Category:
Candidates who want to apply for the Non-ITI Category of Indian Ordnance Factory Apprentice Posts, must have passed class X std or equivalent before the closing date of the application date with minimum 50% marks in aggregate. Moreover, candidates must have 40% marks in Mathematics and Science each.
(II) For ITI Category:
Candidates who wish to apply for the ITI Category of the Indian Ordnance Factory Apprentice Posts, must pass in it relevant trade from any recognized institute by NCVT or SCVT. And candidates passed from the institution that comes in the section through Gazette notification of Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship / Ministry of Labour and Employment as per the Apprentice Act 1961, will also eligible to apply for the exam. Applicant must get 50% marks in aggregate both in Matriculate & ITI.
Candidates who want to apply for the post of Trade Apprentice in Indian Ordnance Factory must satisfy the following eligibility criteria:
- Minimum Age Limit: 15 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 24 Years
- Age relaxation will be available according to the rules of the Ordnance Factories Board and it’ll be mentioned clearly during the notification announcement of the Indian Ordnance Factory – Trade Apprentice.
However, the actual amount of fee can’t be estimated by anyone but the candidates will get the detail on Application Fee after the release of the notification of the Indian Ordnance Factory – Apprentice Posts.
The selection process will be completely based on the performance of candidates in the written test. A merit list will be released according to the performance of the candidates in the exam that will be given a chance to candidates for the documents verification before the selection process.
This is a very important step to know for all candidates so we want to tell them that every candidate will be given per month salary as per the Apprentice Act 1961 which will be published in the official detailed notification of the Indian Ordnance Factory – Apprentice Posts in the last week of December.
Ordnance factory vacancy 2019 Category Wise
|Name of the Category||Number of Posts|
|For Non-ITI Category||1595|
|For ITI Category||3210|
Candidates who want to apply for the Indian Ordnance Factory Apprentice posts must read this article thoroughly. After going through the article candidates will able to get all vital information required before applying for the IOF Apprentice posts.
However, the official detailed notification for the post of the Indian Ordnance Factory Apprentice post has not been released yet so we’ll have to wait for the release of the notification till December last week. Till then, candidates have to leave no stone unturned in their preparation for the job. We’ll surely come back here, once the notification of the Indian Ordnance Factory – Trade Apprentice posts will be released by the board. And if candidates have any doubt further, you can let us know through the comment section below.
Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2019 Apply Online
Candidates are informed, application for the Indian Ordnance Factory – Apprentice Posts will be taken only online and no other medium will be accepted to apply for the specific post. Here, we’re going to provide the complete process of filling the application form of Apprentice Posts – NON – ITI, AND ITI Category of IOF:
- STEP – 1: Firstly, candidates will have to visit the official website of the Indian Ordnance Factory to apply for the recruitment of the Indan Ordnance Factory, Apprentice Posts. News and Announce Section mentioned on the HomePage of the website.
- STEP – 2: Now, you’ll have click on the link given as; Apply for the recruitment of the Indian Ordnance Factory – Apprentice Post 2019-20 for 56th batch.
- STEP – 3: After clicking on the Apply button, the candidate will have to fil all the relevant entries related to the application form for the Apprentice Posts as required.
- STEP – 4: Now, you should upload your own photograph including signature and after uploading the photos successfully, submit the application fee for the post of the apprentice in IOF.
- STEP – 5: Once you get ready with the completion of all of them, you’ll have click on the Submit button of the page to send your application online to the Indian Ordnance Factory board. Candidate doesn’t has to send any paper offline to the Indian Ordnance Factory, recruting officials.
- STEP – 6: Now you’ll have to take the printout of your submitted application for future reference.
Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2019-20 Important Links
|Name of the Link||Link|
|Official Website||Click here|
|Apply Online for IOF Apprentice Post||Available Soon|
|Official Short Notification||Click here|
|Latest Job Updates||Click here|