grama sachivalayam.ap.gov.in: AP Grama/ward Sachivalayam Application 2020 Started Apply Online For 16207 Posts at gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in. The much-awaited job notification for AP Grama Sachivalayam 2020 is now out. The official AP Grama Sachivalayam notification had released for the year 2020 by AP Panchayat Raj and Rural Development commissioner Girija Shankar and states that there are vacancies for 16207 grama sachivalayam jobs ap positions this year.
In the previous year, the vacancies were over 1 lakh. However, these vacancies cover a whole range of job posts that you can choose from, based on your eligibility, to work for the government of Andhra Pradesh. The job positions that Grama Sachivalayam notification mentioned this year are Village Surveyor, Village Horticulture Assistant, Animal Husbandry Assistant, Village Fisheries Assistant, Grama Mahila Samrakshana Karyadarshi, Ward Sachivalayam, Ward Amenities Secretary, Ward Education & Data Processing Secretary, etc…
Candidates who are interested in the Grama Sachivalayam ap gov jobs can apply for the same by going through the eligibility criteria and by applying the application form on the official website of Andhra Pradesh Grama Sachivalayam gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in. The age range for the applicants should be from 18 to 35 as on August 1st, 2019 and the salary structure for these posts will range from Rs.5000 to Rs.15000.
gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in 2020 Latest Updates
The AP Grama Sachivalayam for various posts exams will be conducted by from 20th of September 2020 to 26th of September 2020. The Exams will be held for 8 days and there will be 14 types of exams.
- 20th August 2020: AP Grama/Ward Sachivalayam exams to be conducted on 20th September 2020 as per the news article.
- 20th April 2020: AP Government had decided to recruit around 10000 vacancies and the selected candidates will be in position from 1st May 2020.
- 31st January 2020: The AP Grama Sachivalayam for various posts registration had completed on 31st January 2020. The Payment for fee had been extended up to 7th February 2020. The last date for receipt of applications had been also extended up to 7th February 2020.
- 22nd January 2020: Only a few more days are left to apply for the AP Grama Sachivalayam various posts. So, the candidates who are interested can apply soon.
- 10th January 2020: AP Sachivalayam Notification for Ward / Grama 2020 had released for various posts, candidates can apply on or before 31st January 2020.
- 1 gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in 2020 Latest Updates
- 2 AP Grama Sachivalayam 2020 Overview
- 3 AP Grama Sachivalayam ap gov in Application Fee Details
- 4 AP Grama Sachivalayam Eligibility Details
- 5 AP Grama Sachivalayam 2020 Important Dates
- 6 AP Sachivalayam Vacancy Details
- 7 AP Ward Sachivalayalam 2020 Vacancy details
- 8 AP Grama Sachivalayam Apply
- 9 gramasachivalayam AP Important Links
- 10 AP Grama Sachivalayam 2020: Faq’s
AP Grama Sachivalayam 2020 Overview
|Name Of the posts||AP Grama Sachivalayam and AP Ward Sachivalayam Posts|
|Conducting Authority||AP State Government|
|Job Location||All over AP|
|No. of Vacancies||16207|
|Age Limit||18 to 35 Years|
|Pay Scale||5000 to 15000 INR|
|Selection Process||Written Exam and Interview|
Also Check: AP Vidya Volunteer Notification
AP Grama Sachivalayam ap gov in Application Fee Details
- For General Category Candidates – INR 200
- For ST, SC, BC, Ex-servicemen Candidates – INR 200
- Candidates who are not local to Andhra Pradesh will be charged an additional fee of Rs.100/-
AP Grama Sachivalayam Eligibility Details
AP Grama Sachivalayam 2020 Important Dates
|Sachivalayam Notification Release Date||17th January 2020|
|Starting Date to apply||11th January 2020|
|Last Date to apply||31st January 2020|
|Exam Dates||20th September 2020 (Expected)|
|Admit Card Release Date||Available Soon|
|Answer key Release Date||Available Soon|
|Merit List / Results Release Date||Available Soon|
|Joining Date||Available Soon|
AP Sachivalayam Vacancy Details
As already stated above, the total number of vacant posts available for this exam is around 16207 and below is an overall breakdown of some of these posts:
|Name of the Posts||No. of vacancies|
|Panchayat Secretary (Grade-V)||61|
|Engineering Assistant (Grade-II)||1134|
|Panchayat Secretary (Gr-VI) Digital Assistant||1122|
|Village Sericulture Assistant||43|
|Village Fisheries Assistant||69|
|Mahila Police and Women & Child welfare assistant (for females)||648|
|Village Revenue Officer (VRO) Grade-II||246|
|Animal Husbandry Assistant||6858|
|Village Horticulture Assistant||1782|
|Welfare and Education Assistant||97|
|Village Agriculture Assistant (Grade-II)||536|
|Village Surveyor (Grade-III)||1255|
AP Ward Sachivalayalam 2020 Vacancy details
|Name of the Post||No. of vacancies|
|Ward Education & Data Processing Secretary||100|
|Ward Planning & Regulation Secretary (Grade-II)||844|
|Ward Welfare & Development secretary (Grade-II)||213|
|Ward Administrative Secretary||105|
|Ward Amenities Secretary (Grade-II)||371|
|Ward Sanitation & Environment Secretary (Grade-II)||513|
Candidates can also check the complete official details about each of these posts on the official website by clicking on the tab that says “notifications”, or directly go to that page by clicking on this link.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Apply
- Go to the official website gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in.
- Look for the section that says “One time profile registration (OTPR)” and clicks on the button below it displayed as “click here”.
- Then you will be navigated to a new tab where you will find a form to fill.
- You will need to enter details like Name of the Applicant, Date of Birth, Gender, Aadhar Number, Mobile Number.
- Then paste your passport size photograph on a white paper, the size below the photograph and scan this photograph in such a way that your sign is also visible below it. The size of this scanned image should not be more than 50 kb. Photo height should be 4.5 cm, the width should 3.5 cm and the signature height should be 1.5 cm, the width should be 3.5 cm.
- After scanning your image, upload this by hitting the “choose file” button.
- After doing these steps, click the “upload” button on the bottom of the page.
Candidates should not postpone applying for the Grama Sachivalayam posts as it hardly takes 10 minutes and also because of the fact that the exam registration will only be valid from 11th of January 2020 to 31st of January 2020 and you will not be able to apply for these posts after 31st January. Candidates can also go through the details regarding exam syllabus, selection procedure, mode of exam, etc. on the same official portal.
gramasachivalayam AP Important Links
|AP Grama Sachivalayam 2020 Notification (RURAL)|
|AP Ward Sachivalayam 2020 Notification (URBAN)|
|AP Grama / Ward OTPR|