grama sachivalayam.ap.gov.in application Status Approved/Rejected Name and sachivalayam Exam Date AP Gram Volunteer Application Forms were invited last month where many applicants went through the online application process by the official website gramavolunteer2.ap.gov.in. Applicants were allowed to fill the application form between 11th Jan 2020 to 31st Jan 2020. Lakhs of candidates went through the online application form of AP Gram Volunteer in the month of January 2020 and now they can check the AP Grama Sachivalayam 2nd notification Application Status (Accepted/ Rejection) application form’s list.
Hence, we’re going to cover all the information related to the AP Gram Volunteer Application Forms status 2020. You need to read this article completely to know the latest updates of the ap sachivalayam Volunteer Application forms status. Moreover, AP Gram Volunteer applicants will also be able to get the procedure of downloading the AP Gram Volunteer status.
grama sachivalayam.ap.gov.in Application Status 2020 Latest Update
Check the status of the Grama/Ward Volunteer Application AP here.
- 1 grama sachivalayam.ap.gov.in Application Status 2020 Latest Update
- 2 AP Grama Volunteer/ Ward Volunteer 2nd Application Form Status 2020
- 3 AP Grama Sachivalayam 2020 2nd Application Status – overview
- 4 grama sachivalayam exam date 2020
- 5 AP Grama Sachivalayam application status How to check District Wise
- 6 Sachivalayam Gram Ward Volunteer Application Status 2020 How to check @ grama sachivalayam.ap.gov.in
- 7 AP Gram/Ward Volunteer Application Status Check here (Available Now)
- 8 gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in: FAQ’s
AP Grama Volunteer/ Ward Volunteer 2nd Application Form Status 2020
Andhra Pradesh Grama Volunteer Application 2020 status is now available on the official website i.e., gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in.So you need to follow a step by step process to know the sachivalayam status of your application form of AP Gram Volunteer whether Rejected or Accepted. The Andhra Pradesh government provided details on the of Gram Volunteer vacancies through Panchayat Raj & Urban Local areas list that will be a benchmark to provide the selection to the candidates for further stages. The Government Of Andhra Pradesh will also provide details to citizens of the accepted applications list mentioning relevant reasons against the same.
AP Grama Sachivalayam 2020 2nd Application Status – overview
|Name of the Board||Panchayat Raj and Rural Development Department, Government of AP|
|Name of the Posts||AP Grama/ Ward Volunteer|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Application dates||11th Jan 2020 to 31st Jan 2020|
|Application Status check||Online mode|
|Application Status check date||Available Now|
grama sachivalayam exam date 2020
AP Grama Sachivalayam application status How to check District Wise
Applicants who have applied for the AP Gram/ Ward Volunteer post Phase I in the state of Andhra Pradesh within a specific date can check the grama sachivalayam status of the application of reject/ approve district wise. Candidates will have to ‘Log in’ the official page i.e, ap.grama sachivalayam.ap.gov.in and enter details as submitted in the application form. AP Grama Volunteer/ Ward Volunteer applicants can know where the application needs modification or not. Moreover, AP Grama Volunteer applications will be selected for those candidates who will be conducted the exams. You can also get the name of your district to which you’ve selected for the AP Ward Volunteer post in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
Sachivalayam Gram Ward Volunteer Application Status 2020 How to check @ grama sachivalayam.ap.gov.in
The Andhra Pradesh Gram Volunteer application will be selected by the officials according to the details submitted during the submission of the application form through gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in. Panchayat Raj and Rural Development Department, Government of AP will shortlist candidates who applied through the application form online for the Gram Volunteer/Ward Volunteer. You can easily check the application status of the Andhra Pradesh Gram Volunteer/ Ward Volunteer by the following steps:
- Go to the official website of the Andhra Pradesh Gram Volunteer created by the Andhra Pradesh Panchayat Raj & Rural Development Department by the link gramavolunteer2.ap.gov.in/GRAMAVAPP/VV/indexphase2.html.
- The homepage of the official website of the Gram Volunteer will open.
- You need to reach the login section and scroll down & select the option of the ‘sachivalayam Application Status.’
- Applicants can check the status of the application by choosing any of the options from Mobile Number, Aadhaar Number & Application ID.
- Lastly, enter the captcha code and select the Send OTP link.
- Hence, an OTP will be sent to the applicant’s mobile number that you need to enter in the relevant column.
- After entering the OTP on a relevant page, the Gram Volunteer application’s status will appear on your computer screen.
- You need to take the printout of the application’s status for the AP Gram Volunteer/ Ward Volunteer application for future references.
Final Words: Candidates of the Andhra Pradesh Gram Volunteer post can easily check the application’s status by following this article. You need to go through the above process step by step to get the grama sachivalayam status of your application for AP Gram Volunteer Application of Phase 1. The sachivalayam status of the AP Gram Volunteer is now available on the website and you have to check it now. For the latest updates, you can bookmark this page by using shortcut key Ctrl+D for kvsrodelhi.org.