AP grama Volunteer 2nd Notification 2019: The Andhra Pradesh government has released AP Grama ward volunteer 2nd notification 2019 at gramavolunteer.ap.gov.in or vsws.ap.gov.in. the application link for Applying Grama/Ward Volunteer 2nd phase registration is started for filling up several posts for AP Grama / Ward Volunteers Jobs. After the successful completion of the first phase, the government had released the 2nd phase Grama Volunteer Notification 2019 for the online application process from 1st November 2019 to 10th November 2019. Registrations have been closed for AP Grama Volunteer posts. Candidates can know the results directly as SMS to their registered mobile.
The second phase for AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment end on 10th November 2019. All those candidates who applied for the volunteer jobs can do so by visiting the official website gramavolunteer2.ap.gov.in It is advised that you keep visiting this website for updates related to the AP Ward Volunteer Jobs as we will be updating the details as soon as the government makes any notification about the same.
AP Grama/ward Volunteer Latest news
[Check Here: ap gramasachivalayam second list cutoff ]
AP grama Volunteer 2nd Notification 2019 -APGV 19,170 Vacancies
The first round of applications for AP Grama Volunteer Jobs was closed on 5th July 2019. After scrutiny of the applications, the AP Grama Volunteer Results 2019 was released and selected candidates were intimated by 1st August 2019. In the first round, a total of 9,62,707 candidates had registered, out of which 2,48,703 were marked for final selection. Now the AP Government will be releasing AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment 2019 second notification for filling up about 19,170 volunteer jobs in the Urban Local Bodies (ULB).
wardsachivalayam.ap.gov.in 2020 latest update’s
As soon as the new government of Andhra Pradesh was formed, it had invited applications for the recruitment of around four lakh Andhra Pradesh Grama Volunteers (Ward Volunteer) in several villages across the state. This mega recruitment drive was done with the intention of providing the assistance of the village with all the government services and schemes. Also, the recruitment of such AP Ward Volunteers will help in bringing transparency to the entire process and eliminate any kind of corruption which was earlier rampant at different administrative levels.
AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment Notification 2019
|Grama Volunteer Notification 2019 | Application Form|
|Organization Name||Andhra Pradesh State Government|
|Name Of The Post||Grama Volunteer|
|Number Of Posts||19,170 Posts (Single Vacancy for 50 Families of the Village)|
|Qualification||Degree (Cities), Inter (Villages), 10th (గిరిజన ప్రాంతాల్లో)|
|Starting Date To Apply||1st November 2019|
|Age Limit||18 to 35 Years|
|Last Date To Apply
||10th November 2019|
|Date of release of Selected Candidates||November 22nd 2019|
AP Grama Ward Volunteer 2nd Notification 2019 important Dates
|1||Notification inviting applications||01-11-2019|
|2||Receipt of application||01-11-2019 to 10-11-2019|
|3||Scrutiny of applications||By 15-11-2019|
|4||Interviews by Selection Committee||16-11-2019 to 20-11-2019|
|5||Intimation letters to selected Volunteers||22-11-2019|
|6||Induction and Training Programme||29-11-2019 to 30-11-2019|
|7||Positioning of volunteers||01-12-2019|
AP Ward Volunteer Application Eligibility Criteria
The government has laid down certain eligibility criteria for AP Grama Volunteer Application. These areas are given below:
- The applicant should belong to the Urban Local Bodies (ULB) for which they are applying. Applicants who do not stay in the ULB will not be given preference.
- The applicant should have completed his 10th standard or any equivalent exam as recognized by the Andhra Pradesh Board as of the date of the application. Candidates who are appearing for their 10th standard are not eligible.
- The reservation rules as set forth by the state government and the central government will be in force for selection to the Andhra Pradesh Gram Volunteer position.
- The applicant should have completed 18 years as of 1st November 2019 and they should be less than 35 years old.
AP Grama Volunteers Job Selection process
After the scrutiny of the applications, all eligible candidates will be shortlisted and called for an interview by the selection committee. This committee will comprise of the Tahsildar, Municipal commissioner, Mandal Parishad Development Officer, TMC and MEPMA. The selection committee will further evaluate the candidates on the basis of the following four parameters:
- Whether or not the volunteer has knowledge of different government schemes, welfare programs, and other public activities.
- Does the candidate have any kind of experience in working with public organizations, government welfare departments, NGOs or any other type of social activity?
- Whether the volunteer exhibits good communication, leadership skills and has general awareness.
- The volunteer will also be tested on different soft skills.
Each of the above four parameters will be given marks out of 25 for each parameter. The candidate score in the interview process will be out of a total of one hundred marks. After successfully clearing the interview process, the Chairman of the selecting committee will issue an engagement letter to the concerned AP Ward Volunteer.
AP Grama Volunteer Rules and Regulations
The Andhra Pradesh Government has laid down creating rules and regulations that will be required to be followed by the volunteer upon selection. These are given below:
- The candidates can apply only through the online official website of the Andhra Pradesh government. The application in any other form will not be considered.
- The candidates who are finally selected as an Andhra Pradesh Grama Volunteer will be paid a monthly honorarium of Rs. 5,000/- for the services they render.
- After selection, the volunteers will be subjected to a two day induction training.
- All the volunteers who are selected after Grama Volunteer 2nd Notification 2019 will be resuming their services from 1st December 2019.
- All volunteers will be subjected to timely performance monitoring and appraisal by the concerned authorities as appointed by the government.
Apply For Grama/Ward Volunteer – 2nd Phase Registration started
The registration process for the 2nd phase is started interested candidates can apply from the below links provided
Apply For Grama/Ward Volunteer – Phase II
(గ్రామ/వార్డు వాలంటీర్ కొరకు దరఖాస్తు చేసుకోండి – Phase II )
AP Grama Application status Approved/Rejected
To check your AP Grama Volunteer application status you need any one fromt he following
1.aadhaar number 2.mobile number 3.application id, choose anyone among 3 options and enter security code( captcha) and then click on send OTP you will receive an OTP to your registered mobile number please enter it and proceed.
[also check:kvs teacher recruitment]
- 1 AP Grama/ward Volunteer Latest news
- 2 AP grama Volunteer 2nd Notification 2019 -APGV 19,170 Vacancies
- 3 wardsachivalayam.ap.gov.in 2020 latest update’s
- 4 AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment Notification 2019
- 5 AP Grama Ward Volunteer 2nd Notification 2019 important Dates
- 6 AP Ward Volunteer Application Eligibility Criteria
- 7 AP Grama Volunteers Job Selection process
- 8 AP Grama Volunteer Rules and Regulations
- 9 Apply For Grama/Ward Volunteer – 2nd Phase Registration started
- 10 AP Grama Application status Approved/Rejected