AP Police Constable notification 2019: APSLPRB Police Constable 2019 Application Form For 11356 SCT PCs Civil & AR, Warder, and Firemen Vacancies at slprb.ap.gov.in. Andhra Pradesh Police department has recently given information for the recruitment of the 13,109 police personnel in the state. This will be one of the most awaited vacancies for the candidates in Andhra Pradesh who are waiting for this ap police notification for many months. Hence, candidates are suggested to work hard and leave no stone unturned in the preparation level before the examination. AP State Police recruitment board is going to announce such a huge number of vacancies in the state and lakhs of candidates are expected to appear in the examination.
AP Police Application Form For 11356
There will be certain eligibility criteria for the candidate who wish to apply for the recruitment of the Andhra Pradesh Police Posts 2019-20. These police posts will vary according to the number as announced by the government and eligible candidates will able to fill the application form of police constables, Superintendent of Police (SI), Assistant Superintendent of Police (ASI), etc. Hence, the eligibility criteria are different for each category so you must satisfy the specific eligibility criteria of the examination before applying. In this post, we are going to mention the complete notification details of the Andhra Pradesh police recruitment 2019-20 and you should read this article thoroughly before applying for the AP Police Constable Recruitment 2019-20.
slprb.ap.gov.in Latest News
AP Police Constable Notification 2019 Overview
|Name of the Board||Andhra Pradesh Police Department|
|Name of the Post||Driver, SI, ASI, Constable|
|Number of Vacancies||13,059|
|Application Mode||Apply Online|
|Job Category||AP Govt Jobs|
|Starting Date to Apply||December 2019 / January 2020|
|Last Date to Apply||January 2020|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
ap police constable notification 2019
Due to the implementation of the police force on weekends and holidays in Andhra Pradesh, the police department of the state announced to fill 13,109 vacancies in the upcoming months to solve this riddle. So the notification of the Andhra Pradesh police recruitment 2019-20 is going to be released soon in the official website of Andhra Pradesh Police department for recruitment slprb.ap.gov.in.
You need to stay connected with us for further updates and complete detail on the ap police notification & recruitment process. A candidate must satisfy the age criterion, educational criterion, physical requirements, etc.
Educational requirement is the most primary thing to consider before filing an application form and candidates must know whether he/she is eligible to apply for the particular posts or not!
For applying the recruitment of the Andhra Pradesh Police 2019-20, candidates must pass the Class 10th and 12th to apply for the ap police constable recruitment 2019 from any recognized board of India or Andhra Pradesh State Board. Moreover, if candidates wish to apply for the SI / ASI post, they must pass the graduate before the start of the ap police recruitment process. However, candidates who are graduate can also apply for the constable post of the Andhra Pradesh Police.
Note: The candidate must have a valid driving license for at least 2 years from the date of joining as an AP Police Constable. The type of driving license should be for Heavy Motor Vehicle and should be obtained before the documents’ verification. (Please refer to the official notification for more information.)
This is one of the most important steps to know for the aspirant before applying for the Andhra Pradesh Police constable vacancies 2019 – 20. We’re mentioning the minimum and maximum eligibility criteria to apply for the AP Police Constable 2019 – 20.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 30 Years
- Relaxation in age will also be given to the eligible candidates. Please refer notification of AP Police 2019 – 20 after its release.
AP Police Selection Process
The selection process of the candidates will be based on the 4 phases for the recruitment of the AP Police Recruitment 2019 – 20.
AP Police Written Examination
This will be a multiple-choice question type paper and will also be a preliminary examination that selects the candidates for the physical test.
APSLPRB Physical Standard Test (PST)
PST will be based on the various physical measurements of the candidates to be selected as police personnel for the specific post. Physical Standard Test will be held after passing the written exam of the AP Police 2019 – 20 recruitment by the aspirant.
AP Police Medical Standard Test
The medical test is vital in the selection process of any defense exam and the candidate must pass the Medical Standard Test of the AP Police Recruitment 2019 -20.
APSLPRB PC Constable Interview
The interview will be the last phase in the recruitment of ASI / SI in the Andhra Pradesh Police Department and after passing this phase, candidates will be able to get the desired job under AP Police.
AP Police Online Application Fee
Candidates will have to pay a certain fee to apply for the Andhra Pradesh Police Recruitment 2019 – 20. And General candidates must pay INR 25 while there will be no fee payable for the SC / ST Category candidates.
Note: We don’t confirm the exact application fee for the recruitment of the AP Police 2019 – 20 vacancies and these are expected & the idea is taken from the previous recruitment. For more detail, we should wait patiently to release the official notification of the AP Police 2019 – 20.
APSLPRB Police Constable PC Important Dates 2019
|Online application Starts From దరఖాస్తుల స్వీకరణ:||Available Soon|
|Ends On దరఖాస్తుల స్వీకరణకు తుది గడువు||Available Soon|
|Date of Preliminary examination ప్రాథమిక రాత పరీక్ష||Available Soon|
|శారీరక దారుఢ్య పరీక్షలు||Available Soon|
|Date of Final examination తుది రాత పరీక్ష||Available Soon|
AP Police Constable 2019 Application Form/Apply Online
As the official notification for the Andhra Pradesh Police Constable Recruitment has not released yet, we’ll have to wait for a few days for it. After the release of the official notification for these posts, candidates will have to follow the below steps to apply for the Andhra Pradesh Police Recruitment 2019 – 20:
- STEP – 1: Firstly, candidates who wish to fill the application form of the Andhra Pradesh police must visit the official website of the AP Police department slprb.ap.gov.in
- STEP – 2: After opening the homepage of the website, candidates will have to go on the recruitment selection and Job Advertisement.
- STEP – 3: Once, you click on the Job Advertisement, and now you’ll have a link named; Andhra Pradesh Police Constable Recruitment. In this section, you can download many important aspects regarding the AP Police Constable advertisement 2019 – 20. You can download the syllabus, notification and model application easily from here.
- STEP – 4: After reading the complete advertisement of the AP Police 2019 – 20 recruitment, candidates must go on the Submit Application Section. After clicking on the relevant link, you can easily fill the entries and after submitting the fee for the application form, you will easily be able to download the application in PDF format.
- STEP – 5: You should keep safe the print out of the application form of AP Police Recruitment.
We’ve covered most vital information regarding the advertisement of the Andhra Pradesh Police Recruitment 2019 – 20 in this article and if you still have any doubt regarding the recruitment of the AP Police Constable 2019 – 20. We’ll soon notice the candidates after the official announcement of the advertisement of the AP Police 2019 – 20 recruitment.
|Name of the Link||Link|
|Official Website||Click here|
|Application through Online||Available Soon|
|Official Notification||Available Soon|
|Latest Job Updates||Click here|
- 1 AP Police Application Form For 11356
- 2 slprb.ap.gov.in Latest News
- 3 AP Police Constable Notification 2019 Overview
- 4 ap police constable notification 2019
- 5 Educational Qualification
- 6 Age Limit
- 7 AP Police Selection Process
- 8 AP Police Written Examination
- 9 APSLPRB Physical Standard Test (PST)
- 10 AP Police Medical Standard Test
- 11 APSLPRB PC Constable Interview
- 12 AP Police Online Application Fee
- 13 APSLPRB Police Constable PC Important Dates 2019
- 14 AP Police Constable 2019 Application Form/Apply Online
- 15 Important Links