AP Inter Seating arrangement OR Know your ipe march 2020 seating arrangement in Exam Center at bie.ap.gov.in. Andhra Pradesh Board of Intermediate Education (APBIE) is conducting the examinations for Intermediate 1st and 2nd Year classes where students had downloaded the hall ticket from the official website of the Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh by the link bie.ap.gov.in. The 1st & 2nd-year Intermediate education exam will be conducted from 4th Mar 2020 – 23rd Mar 2020. AP board had provided the students to check their seat numbers through the official website i.e., bie.ap.gov.in. So, students can check their seat number in the exam center here by the given below links.
In this article, candidates will get all the information related to the AP Intermediate exam seating arrangements and the latest updates. Moreover, students can also know the detailed procedure to check the seating arrangements which was done by the Andhra Pradesh Intermediate board.
bie.ap.gov.in Seating Arrangement Latest Updates
Note: This service is available from 8 P.M. of the previous day of Exam to 10 A.M. on the day of Exam.
IPE March 2020 – Question Paper Set Number will be displayed here from 6.15 AM to 10 AM on the day of examination.
- 1 bie.ap.gov.in Seating Arrangement Latest Updates
- 2 AP Intermediate 1st & 2nd Year Exams Important Information
- 3 IPE March 2020 Seating Arrangement
- 4 Exam Day Tips to AP Intermediate 1st Year Students
- 5 About AP Intermediate Exam 2020
- 6 AP Inter Know your Seat in Exam Center How To Check at Bie.ap.gov.in
- 7 AP intermediate Seat in Exam Center Search By Name
AP Intermediate 1st & 2nd Year Exams Important Information
Students who are going to appear in the Andhra Pradesh Intermediate 1st Year & 2nd Year exam must have to carry the hall tickets in the exam hall. Students can also check their seating arrangements details online which has been provided by the Inter board. The Inter Board had provided this service for the ease for the students about their seating structure or seating area. The 1st Year Intermediate exam will be conducted from 4th March to 21st March 2020 while the 2nd Year Intermediate exam will be conducted from 5th March to 23rd March 2020.
IPE March 2020 Seating Arrangement
Exam Day Tips to AP Intermediate 1st Year Students
Students who are going to appear in the AP Intermediate 1st & 2nd Year exam must have to know the below points before taking the exam:
- Aspirants must have to check all the details printed on the hall tickets and appear in the particular examination venue.
- Candidates must reach 30 minutes before the exam and you’ll not be allowed to enter the exam hall after the commencement of the examination.
- You don’t have to carry any study material, Electronic gadgets, calculator, electronic watch, pager, mobile phones, smartwatches, & any other materials which are strictly prohibited in the examination hall and candidates who will be found being carried any of the restricted material in the examination center will not be allowed to take the exam and appropriate actions will also be taken.
- Candidates will have to finish the exam with the timeframe provided by the Board of Intermediate Exam authority and candidates will be provided any extra time to solve the paper.
- Students must have to follow all the instructions given by the invigilator in the exam hall and don’t consult any doubts with the fellow students. You must approach the invigilator in case of any doubts regarding the seating arrangement & anything else before the commencement of the exam only.
- Aspirants must have to do the rough work on the particular space provided on the answer sheet and there will not be any other rough sheet provided by the officials.
- Students are also advised to check the seat allotted in the exam and if you have found any chit/ written material on your desk must inform the invigilator before the start of the exam.
About AP Intermediate Exam 2020
The Andhra Pradesh Intermediate exam is conducted by the Board of the Intermediate Education Department where lakhs of candidates appear in the examination in both 1st & 2nd Year classes. This year more than 10 lakhs candidates will take the AP Intermediate 1st & 2nd Year exam and about 70 thousand students will also appear from the vocational category in the exam. Intermediate exam of the Andhra Pradesh board will be conducted in the morning shift from 9 AM to 12 PM. Andhra Pradesh government is all set to conduct the exam and management of the security is also made tight by the officials. Students don’t have to violate any rules established by the Board of Intermediate Exam officials and in case of any malpractices, students will also be barred from taking the exam.
AP Inter Know your Seat in Exam Center How To Check at Bie.ap.gov.in
Students must have to download the admit card for the Andhra Pradesh 1st & 2nd Year Intermediate exam for the examination hall. You can download the admit card for the AP BIE Intermediate Exam hall ticket by following the procedure given below:
- First, visit the official website of the Andhra Pradesh Board of Intermediate Education by the link Know your seat number.
- Here students have to reach the IPE March 2020 examination section as mentioned on the homepage of the portal.
- Now you need to enter the hall ticket number, DOB or Name of the Student and captcha then click on “Click here to know your seat“.
- Then, your seat number/seating arrangement will be displayed on the screen.
- Students are suggested to take note of the seating arrangements/seat number which was shown on the screen.