AP Grama Volunteer Notification 2020: ap grama ward volunteer phase 3 application form apply online @ gswsvolunteer.apcfss.in. The Panchayat Raj & Rural Development Dept, Andhra Pradesh had released AP Grama Volunteer Notification for 10700 posts in the state. It’s a golden opportunity for the aspirants amid the outbreak of the COVID 19 in the country where the government of Andhra Pradesh has released 10700 posts of Gram Volunteers in the state. Hence those candidates who follow certain eligibility criteria will be able to apply for the post of the AP Gram Volunteer of Panchayat Raj & Rural Development Dept.
All the candidates are suggested to apply for the ap grama volunteer posts online mode. This article is a compilation of all the information of the AP Gram/Ward Volunteer posts of 10700 including ap grama volunteer application form, ap grama volunteer vacancies district wise and other important updates. Candidates can also know the process of applying for the AP Gram Volunteer post step by step through this article.
gswsvolunteer.apcfss.in 2020 Notification Latest Updates
AP Grama Sachivalayam Third Phase Notification had released and the link is expired now. The Applied Candidates can also know the Interview date and information through Registration id, Aadhar card, and Password through the link given below.
- 25th April 2020: The Applied Candidates can also know the Interview date and information through Registration id, Aadhar card, and Password.
- 20th April 2020: AP Grama Sachivalayam Third Phase Notification had released on 17th April 2020. Interested candidates can apply through the link before 24th April 2020 which are given below.
- 1 gswsvolunteer.apcfss.in 2020 Notification Latest Updates
- 2 AP Grama Ward/Volunteer Phase 3 Important Dates
- 3 AP Grama Volunteer Notification 2020 – overview
- 4 AP Grama Volunteer Eligibility Criteria 2020
- 5 Grama Sachivalayam AP 3rd Phase Recruitment Important Dates
- 6 AP Grama Volunteer Selection Process
- 7 AP Grama Volunteer Salary 2020
- 8 AP Grama Volunteer Application Form & How To Apply Online
- 9 AP Grama Volunteer Application Form Link (Expired)
- 10 Know Interview Scheduled Interview Date & Information (Available Now)
- 11 gramasachivalayam AP Recruitment 3rd Phase Important Links
- 12 Grama/Ward Sachivalayam Recruitment 2020: FAQ’s
AP Grama Ward/Volunteer Phase 3 Important Dates
In the COVID – 19 crisis in the state of Andhra Pradesh, the state government is providing a great opportunity for the students who are eager to serve the affected people. The state government of Andhra Pradesh had released ap grama volunteer notification 2020 for 10000+ Gram/Ward Volunteers to deliver the service door to door to households in rural areas. The state government is going to recruit these gram volunteers on an urgent basis where interested candidates must have to apply within a few days to get selected for the particular post.
All the candidates who are interested in ap grama volunteer posts can apply online for 3rd Phase, Andhra Pradesh must have to go through the ap grama volunteer application form from 20th April 2020 while the last date of the submission of the applications of Village/ Gram Volunteer is 24th April 2020. The online process of the applications for AP Grama Volunteer 2020 has already been initiated at gswsvolunteer.apcfss.in. After passing the last date of the applications for AP Gram Volunteer, scrutiny of the applications will also be done by 25th April 2020.
Check here: AP Vidya Volunteers Notification 2020
AP Grama Volunteer Notification 2020 – overview
|Article Category||AP Grama Volunteer Notification|
|Name Of The Posts||AP Grama Sachivalayam And AP Ward Sachivalayam Posts|
|Conducting Authority||AP State Government|
|Job Location||All Over AP|
|Age Limit||18 To 35 Years|
|Pay Scale||5000 To 15000 INR|
|Selection Process||Shortlisting of Candidates and Interview|
AP Grama Volunteer Eligibility Criteria 2020
All the aspirants who are going to apply for the post of the ap grama volunteer notification 2020 must have to fulfill all the eligibility criteria and you must have to read & satisfy it. Candidates who don’t satisfy the eligibility criteria as given below will be entertained for the particular post of AP Gram Volunteer.
AP Grama Volunteer Qualification
- For Rural Area: You must have to pass Class 12 (Intermediate) exams from any of the recognized boards/ universities.
- For Urban Area: Candidates must have a Graduate degree from any of the recognized universities.
- For Tribal Area: You must have to pass at least 10th exam before the last date of exam from any of the recognized boards/ universities.
- Age Criteria: All the candidates who are going to apply for the AP Grama Volunteer post-2020 must be within 18 to 35 years.
Grama Sachivalayam AP 3rd Phase Recruitment Important Dates
|Sachivalayam Notification Release Date||17th April 2020|
|Starting Date To Apply||20th April 2020|
|Last Date To Apply||24th April 2020|
|Scrutiny Applications by||25th April 2020|
|Interview Dates||27th April 2020 to 29th April 2020|
|Intimation letters to selected candidates||27th April 2020 to 29th April 2020|
|Joining Date||1st May 2020|
AP Grama Volunteer Selection Process
Candidates who are going to apply for the AP Gram Volunteer post must have to know the selection procedure which will be important for them before the test. Aspirants of the AP Gram Volunteer will be selected on the basis of previous work experience, skills, knowledge of government schemes, programs, communication skills, general knowledge awareness, leadership skills, etc. The above parameters will carry certain marks while the overall skills will have 100 marks in total where students who want to qualify the test must have to get minimum qualifying marks which will be defined by the board after concluding the selection process.
AP Grama Volunteer Salary 2020
Candidates who will be selected for the post of the ap grama volunteer 2020 will be given an honorarium of 5000 INR per month. However, the salary of the employees may also be increased as per the performance.
AP Grama Volunteer Application Form & How To Apply Online
- First, you need to visit the official website of the ap grama volunteer notification 2020, Andhra Pradesh Center for Financial Systems & Services by the link gswsvolunteer.apcfss.in.
- The homepage of the official website of the AP Gram Volunteer will be displayed on your computer screen where you need to click on the online application button for the post of Gram Volunteer.
- A new page will appear on your device where you must have to enter details such as personal, residential, educational qualification, etc. And cross-check all the details given on the online application form and click on the submit button.
- Now you need to upload your signature & colored photograph and click on the upload button. The size of the images must not be greater than 50 kb & in jpeg format.
- Click on the preview button and recheck all the details given on the application form. And now click on the submit button of the application form.
- You need to take the printout of the final application form for AP Gram Volunteer Post 2020 for future references.
AP Grama Volunteer Application Form Link (Expired)
Know Interview Scheduled Interview Date & Information (Available Now)
Final Words: We’ve provided all the information corresponding to the ap grama volunteer vacancies district wise 2020 in the state of Andhra Pradesh where students can know all the important aspects which are related to them. For more information, you can bookmark our page where we’ll provide further information regarding the recruitment of AP Gram Volunteer 2020. If you still have any doubt regarding the AP Village/ Ward volunteer recruitment process must ask your query through the comment section given below.
gramasachivalayam AP Recruitment 3rd Phase Important Links
Grama/Ward Sachivalayam Recruitment 2020: FAQ’s
Candidates can apply on or before 24th April 2020.
Aadhar card, Caste Certificate, Residence Certificate, 10th, 12th, and Graduation Pass Certificate.
Candidate should be in between 18 years to 39 years.
The official website is gswsvolunteer.apcfss.in to apply for Grama Sachivalayam AP.
Shortlisting and Interview is the selection process.
There are 10700 posts out of which 5500 are for Urban and 5200 are for rural.