TS Online sand booking SSMMS Online Registration Vehicle Registration Sand Sale Management & Monitoring System (SSMMS) is a great initiative of the Telangana government to provide or sell the sand to customers of the state at reasonable rates. With the help of the SSMMS online portal, customers of the state can easily book the sand online and take delivery of the sand in the given address. Sand Management portal of Telangana is greatly assisting the citizens of the Telangana state by providing sand in the home address. Moreover, the SSMMS TS website gives an opportunity to the customers of Telangana to register instantly along with the status of the order online anytime, anywhere.
Citizens of the Telangana can also get some additional services related to sand management from the official portal of the SSMMS TS. After starting the TS Sand Booking Portal in the state, citizens have no need to reach the office physically. In this article, we’re going to provide all the information related to the Sand Sale Management & Monitoring System (SSMMS) along with process & registration for the Sand online in Telangana and the latest updates related to the scheme.
sand.telangana.gov.in Latest Updates
- Today Update
TS Sand booking, status and order tracking can be done through the link given here.
- 1 sand.telangana.gov.in Latest Updates
- 2 TS Sand Booking SSMMS Online Booking, & Registration
- 3 SSMMS Online Sand Booking – Overview
- 4 TSMDC Sand Details (SSMMS) Introduction
- 5 TSMDC Sand Details (Services) SSMMS Portal
- 6 Reasons Behind Launching the SSMMS Portal in Telangana
- 7 TS Sand Online Registration & Booking through SSMMS Portal?
- 8 Online Sand Booking in Telangana through the TSMDC Portal?
- 9 Track Online Sand Order Booking through the SSMMS portal?
- 10 Track your Orders with mobile/vehicles
- 11 TSMDC Vehicle Registration Through SSMMS Portal Online?
- 12 SSMMS: FAQ’s
- 12.1 What is the official website for sand booking registration in Telangana?
- 12.2 What is the fee to register for the sand booking in Telangana State?
- 12.3 Can I also take the delivery of the sand outside the state (inter-state sand delivery)?
- 12.4 What are the documents needed to register in the SSMMS portal?
- 12.5 Can I also check the status of my Sand delivery?
TS Sand Booking SSMMS Online Booking, & Registration
After starting the Online Sand Booking portal in the state of Telangana, you can easily book the sand from the official website of TS SSMMS by the link sand.telangana.gov.in.
SSMMS Online Sand Booking – Overview
|Article Category||Government Scheme|
|Name of the scheme||Sand Sale Management and Monitoring System(SSMMS), Telangana|
|Name of the Authority||Telangana State Mineral Development Corporation (TSMDC)|
|Department name||Department of Industries and Commerce|
|Aim of the Scheme||Providing sand to the users through online mode|
|Benefits/Services of the Scheme||1. Online Sand Booking|
2. Customer Registration
3. Can track order using mobile
4. Can supply sand in Inter-state area
5. Vehicle Registration
|Online Sand Booking||Click Here|
|Mode of Booking/Registration/Tracking Order etc…||Online|
TSMDC Sand Details (SSMMS) Introduction
As the SSMMS is a scheme of Telangana State Mineral Development Corporation and Department (Industries & Commerce of Government of Telangana) which was continuously trying to curb the prices of sand in the state for the last few years. It was drastically seen by the citizens of Telangana that sand prices were hiked due to brokers actively heckling the market. Hence, the government of Telangana tried to find a permanent solution to curb sand prices in the state.
The main motive of the TS government was to provide sand to the customers & stakeholders at affordable prices. The government is greatly successful in controlling the exploitation of the rivers and illegal supply of sand in the state. Moreover, the SSMMS portal has also given an answer to the environmentalist positively and revenue of the government simultaneously. After the launch of the SSMMS portal, it’ll reduce the time & effort for the people along with the provision to deliver a great quality of sand.
TSMDC Sand Details (Services) SSMMS Portal
- Sand Registration: Firstly, you can easily register for the sand booking yourself with the help of an online portal and you don’t have any need to go to any concerned center in the state and it greatly makes your time.
- Vehicle Registry: Online Sand Booking Portal TS gives also an opportunity to register your vehicle easily without visiting any center.
- Tracking: After placing an order for the sand, you can also track your sand order through the official portal of the Sand Sales Management and Monitoring System. You need to have your registration number and enter the captcha to check the order detail of your and status as well.
- Order Information: After booking the sand through the official website of the Sand Sales Management and Monitoring System (SSMMS), you can easily get updates regularly, sand quantity, delivered amount, stockyard information, etc. Moreover, these services of the SSMMS can also be accessed through your mobile easily.
Reasons Behind Launching the SSMMS Portal in Telangana
Purchasing the sand in Telangana was a big concern for the citizens where a big racket of the brokers was continuously trying to disturb the communication between the seller & consumer and it was becoming a great matter of concern for the government. So Telangana state government initiated a scheme called Sand Sales Management and Monitoring System (SSMMS) that will minimize the discrepancies & obstacles confronted by the citizens of the state.
The start of the SSMMS portal was a great strong action of the government and was the first step to conduct the sand sale operation in the state where consumers & stakeholders can also track the consignment online. With the help of the TSMDC website, you can also know the accessible quality, proposed amount and passed sand amount to the customer.
TS Sand Online Registration & Booking through SSMMS Portal?
The registration of the buyer for the sand is quite easy and if you want to get registered yourself for the sand booking in the state of Telangana, you will have to go through the official website of the online sand booking. You should follow the below steps for sand booking registration by SSMMS portal:
- First, you need to open the official website of the online sand booking through the link sand.telangana.gov.in.
- After clicking on the above link, the homepage of the official website of the Sand Sale Management and Monitoring System will open where you need to go to the link of SSMMS ‘Registrations.’
- After scrolling down, you must click on the link named ‘Customer Registration,’ and enter your mobile number to receive an OTP.
- A One Time Password will be received on the registered mobile number of the consumer.
- Enter the one time password in the relevant column and click on the enter button.
- Here, a new page will be displayed where you must have to complete details such as District, Mandal, Village, Street, Address with PIN Code, Aadhaar number, etc.
- In the next column, you also have to make your own password to access the page for future use.
- An OTP will be sent to your Aadhaar Card registered mobile number. Your Aadhaar details will be accessed by the authority and your registration for the sand will be completed successfully.
- You can access your order in the future with the help of a mobile number and password as created.
Online Sand Booking in Telangana through the TSMDC Portal?
TSSSMMS Sand Booking can be done through the online portal initiated by the state government of Telangana to make the system more transparent. You can easily book your sand through the online portal of the Sand Sale Management and Monitoring System by following the steps given below:
- Firstly, go to the official website of Telangana State Mineral Development Corporation through the link sand.telangana.gov.in.
- Now, you need to click on the TSMDC Home section of the homepage of the official website.
- Here, the Login page of the consumer/ buyer will open where you can access your login page by entering the username and password in the relevant columns.
- You need to select the name of your district and also select the nearest stockyard available on the list.
- Here, consumers need to fill details correctly and after entering all options, you must click on the submit button/ register button.
- After getting registered for the TSMDC Sand Booking, you need to jot down your sand booking registration number and take a printout of the copy for future references.
- You need to collect the receipt of the Sand Booking order and keep it for safely that will be demanded in the delivery of the consignment.
Track Online Sand Order Booking through the SSMMS portal?
If you register yourself for the sand booking in the state of Telangana, you will have to go through the official website of Sand Sale Management and Monitoring System to check the status of the order. You can check the status of your consignment online by following the steps given below:
- Go to the official website of the TS SSMMS by the link sand.telangana.gov.in.
- Now the homepage of the official website of the Telangana Sand order will be displayed on the screen and click on the section named ‘Bookings’ and you have to.
- Here, you must have to click on the option named Track Your Order after dropping down the menu.
- Enter your registration ID as received during the registration and click on the ‘Get Status’ link. Now the status of your booking will appear on the screen.
Track your Orders with mobile/vehicles
Telangana citizens can also check the status of the order through the vehicle number/ mobile number as registered earlier. You must follow the process given below to know your name and status of the order for sand booking:
- Go to the official website of the Telangana Sand Booking by the link sand.telangana.gov.in.
- Reach the booking section and scroll down.
- Select the option named ‘Track Your Orders with Mobile/ Vehicle.’
- Now you must enter your mobile number/ vehicle number and click on the search button.
- Here the record of your order and status will display on the screen.
TSMDC Vehicle Registration Through SSMMS Portal Online?
Sand Sale Management and Monitoring system also facilitates the citizens with the vehicle registration service. You can easily register your vehicle for the transportation of the sand in the state for the citizens. You must have to follow the below steps to register yourself in the SSMMS Portal for the vehicle registration:
- At first, go to the official website of the Telangana sand department through the link sand.telangana.gov.in.
- After opening the homepage of the website, you need to click on the ‘Registrations’ tab.
- You have to scroll down the option and click on the link named ‘Vehicle Registration.
- Now a new page will open where you need to fill out information such as Type of Vehicle, Wagon Number, RC Number, Date of Vehicle’s registration, etc. and upload the original copy of the RC Certificate on your computer.
- Finally, you need to click on the ‘Register’ button to submit your entries.
- Now your documents will be checked by the officials and you’ll have to wait for the confirmation of the vehicle’s registration.
- After the confirmation of the ‘Vehicle Registration,’ it’ll get registered successfully for the transportation of the sand in the state by the Telangana state government.
What is the official website for sand booking registration in Telangana?
What is the fee to register for the sand booking in Telangana State?
Can I also take the delivery of the sand outside the state (inter-state sand delivery)?
What are the documents needed to register in the SSMMS portal?
Can I also check the status of my Sand delivery?
This post was last modified on November 16, 2020 11:36 am