Migrant Workers Registration Form: State wise registration link for Migrant Workers/Students/Pilgrims/Others stranded outside Bihar. The migration of the workers from all states is still continuing which has always been a cause of concerns for the respective states. Due to the outbreak of the COVID 19 in all over the world, India didn’t become an untouched state and the number of patients was increasing continuously throughout the country. So the central government of India imposed a lockdown in the country in all the states in the month of March and initially the lockdown was till 14th April while the lockdown period was increased by 2 weeks by the Prime Minister of India and it existed till 17th May 2020.
Here various state governments have also taken the concerns and are launching various schemes for the workers so that they could reach their homes conveniently. In this article, we’re going to tell all the processes which are related to the registration of migrant workers including Migrants Return online Registration form. Moreover, you can also know the process of applying for the Migrant Workers/ Students/Pilgrims/ Others Stranded Outside state through migrant workers registration online application form and direct link for the application.
Migrant Workers Registration Latest Updates
Migrant Workers of all over the country can register here through the links given below to go to their home state.
- Migrant Workers Registration Latest Updates
- Migrants Return Online Registration Form Details
- Important Information for Registration Form for Migrant Workers/ Students/Pilgrims/ Others Stranded in Various States
- Important Points to Know for Every Migrant Worker
- Migrant Workers Registration Online Form Procedure
- What are the specific details required during the submission of the application form for stranded migrant workers outside the state of Bihar, India?
- Migrant Workers Registration Links State Wise
- Application Form For Migrant Workers : FAQs
Migrants Return Online Registration Form Details
Due to the uncertainty in the lockdown period imposed by the government, workers are still moving to their home states so that they can reach their homes. And due to the prohibition of the movement of trains, buses, & other transportation in this lockdown period, workers are not able to find the justifiable medium for their travel. Now they are traveling hundreds of Kilometers which is creating a lot of physical hindrances for the workers.
In a letter stage, a press note was released by a government of India w.r.t. all the states, the lockdown period was again extended till 31st May 2020. Here the anxiousness among workers has also been increased due to the extension of the lockdown period and they are now suffering from some basic problems and want to go to their homes.
Important Information for Registration Form for Migrant Workers/ Students/Pilgrims/ Others Stranded in Various States
After the spread of the Corona Virus in the country & all over the Indian states, many of them released the link of the Migrants Return online Registration form and now they are asking to invite applications from the migrant workers/ interstate students/ tourists. All the people will have to apply for the migrant workers registration form through a certain process & under guidelines published by a specific state. The aim of providing online migrant workers registration to help them only in this lockdown period and give them a medium through special buses or trains to reach their home state.
There are so many schemes already running in the state and the best thing for the workers is to reach their homes as soon as possible. And the same demand has been put forward by the workers of another state in front of the state government so officials of the Government of India and also State Governments have taken great steps. There is not any employment available in any state due to the lockdown in the country and workers have no money so that they can sustain for a login period of time.
Important Points to Know for Every Migrant Worker
- The Central government has issued an advisory for all respective states & union territories for the evaluation of the laborers/ students/ others from their states.
- The situation for the evacuation of the workers has now become worse as well as challenging where they have to evacuate their lakhs of the workers and send them back to their home states.
- The central government has also issued some guidelines where it’s necessary to be followed by every authority for the evacuation of their people.
- During the travel of the workers, they have to ensure the social distance in the buses, trains, or any other vehicle.
- Every stranded person who wants to come back to their homes must undergo the screening process where the health status will be recorded by the authority.
- Traveling sources such as buses/ trains/ cars must be sanitized properly.
- Every worker & student will have to live in the home quarantine for 14 days after reaching their homes.
Migrant Workers Registration Online Form Procedure
The process of calling back their migrant workers/travelers have already been started and all the migrants can register themselves through an online registration process on the official website created specifically for the same. The migrant workers registration process for the evacuation from various cities will be different from their native cities. You can easily apply for the registration of migrant workers/ students/ travelers by following the process given in the next steps:
- First, go to the official website of the particular state government where the list of the various states where the migrant workers are stranded outside other states is given in the below section.
- Here you need to fill all the basic details such as the name of the applicant, gender, age, date of birth, Aadhaar Card number, current address, a destination address, destination city, purpose of living in the specific state, period of living in the state, status of the COVID 19 test, & other details.
- After filling all the above details in the migrant worker’s registration online form, you have to recheck them once. And now click on the submit button.
- Now the OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number of the applicant.
- Here the details of the applicants will reach the particular district of the state where the authority will contact you within a specific time frame. And will inform you against the further steps.
- You must have to follow all the instructions provided by the district authority.
What are the specific details required during the submission of the application form for stranded migrant workers outside the state of Bihar, India?
Workers who want to return to their home must have to submit all the basic details which are necessary for providing information to the respected authority in your current state. Before the submission of the migrant worker’s registration online application form, you’ll be required to install the Aarogya Setu app on your mobile phone. You must have to submit absolute correct symptoms in the Arogya Setu app so that you may know your health status online. All the applicants of the Migrant workers will have to fill the below information during the completion of the application form:
- Name of the Migrant Worker
- Gender of the Applicant
- Mobile Number of the Migrant
- Declaration of Your Health Whether You’re Corona Patient or Not
- Category of the Traveller
- Aadhaar Number of Particular Applicant
- Any National ID Number
- Status in your Aarogya Setu App after filling Correct Details
- Present Location of the Applicant
- Current District of the Applicant
- Home State of the Applicant
- Home District of the Applicant
- Permanent Address
- Mode of Travel
- Self Declaration Tick on the Checkbox
Migrant Workers Registration Links State Wise
Application Form For Migrant Workers : FAQs
What are the basic details required for the migrant workers in one state to submit applications for another state?
You must have to enter basic details such as Your Name, Aadhaar Card Number, Photo, Any Valid ID Number, Permanent Address, Current Address, etc.
What is the process of the online application form for the applicants who are stranded in other states and want to return back to their home state?
You must have to go to the official website of the particular state website as mentioned here and which is released for the stranded workers or students.
Is it necessary to install the Aarogya Setu app on your mobile phone?
Yes, you must have to install the Aarogya Setu app and fill the correct symptoms to know the status of the current health.
Do I have to go through the screening process before starting the journey?
Yes, test of your health is mandatory before the start of the journey so that it can be detected before harming anyone in case of any Corona virus symptoms.