APMDC Sand Booking Online Registration: AP Sand Booking Online SSMMS Registration & Tracking @ sand.ap.gov.in. Andhra Pradesh government scheme caught some corruption & mischievous elements in sand mining groups which were becoming a cause to a loss for the government. As per the new policy inducted by the AP current CM Y.S. Jaganmohan Reddy, through which all consumers will get sand at accurate market prices. The apmdc sand booking online system of the AP Government will bring transparency in selling sand throughout the state.
APMDC (Andhra Pradesh Mineral Development Corporation Limited) is one of the most vital projects of the government of Andhra Pradesh. With the help of the APMDC, the AP government is providing the sand to state’s citizens at affordable prices. This platform helps people in finding SSMMS details and apmdc online sand booking AP details conveniently. APMDC online Sand Booking process also provides order detail through the website. In this article, we’re going to mention all details related to the Andhra Pradesh Mineral Development Corporation scheme including the sand booking process and latest updates.
sand.ap.gov.in sand booking Updates
Can Register here
AP Sand Online Booking can be done here and also it can be tracked here as well.
- 23rd Jan 2020: The AP government has started supplying the sand to the doors of consumers around the Rajamahendravaram on Friday i.e., 17th Jan 2020. The sand will be supplied to the customers via the online within 72 hours.
- 1 sand.ap.gov.in sand booking Updates
- 2 Can Register here
- 3 sand.ap.gov.in sand booking
- 4 AP Sand Booking Online-Overview
- 5 APMDC Online Sand Booking using portal booking login
- 6 APMDC AP Sand Booking Tracking & Check Status online
- 7 APMDC Sand Booking-Bulk Customer & General Customer Difference
- 8 APMDC Online Sand Booking Benefits?
- 9 APMDC Sand Booking Documents and Sand Certificates Required For Placing the Sand order?
- 10 APMDC Online AP Sand Booking: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
sand.ap.gov.in sand booking
Andhra Pradesh Online Sand booking system provides sands to consumers and they can order the amount of the sand as they require. There is not any limit to supply sand to the consumers of Andhra Pradesh. After the launch of the APMDC Online Sand Booking portal, sand mafia will drastically be avoided by the people. The ap sand booking online system is currently managed by the Andhra Pradesh Mineral Development Corporation Limited.
The online Sand Booking APMDC came during the TDP Government and it was not completely successful in earlier government. After the arrival of a new government i.e. Y.S. Jaganmohan Reddy government, it’s drastically improved and working for the welfare of the people in the state. You can get all ap mdc sand booking details from the official website apmdc.ap.gov.in sand booking. Online official portal of the Andhra Pradesh Mineral Development Corporation Limited will provide details such as current prices, sand yards’ information, online payment tracking status, ap sand booking app, etc. APDMC is monitored at the local level where District Magistrates are responsible for the smooth management of the sand and related services provided under the scheme.
APMDC is greatly needed for the consumers in the sand related requirement of citizens. Currently, Andhra Pradesh’s government is conducting nearly 400 sand sources in the state and district magistrate of the particular district is monitoring all services related to the Sand Booking Online AP. The reverse tendering process is also applied by the district collector so that the complete transparency can be maintained all the time. Moreover, a DM will also take care of some of the most important issues such as mineral plan & environment related under the plan.
AP Sand Booking Online-Overview
|Article Category||Government Scheme|
|Name of the Scheme||AP Sand Booking|
|Launched State||Andhra Pradesh|
|Aim of the Scheme||To increase the transparency on AP Sand Booking|
|General Consumer Online Registration||Click here|
|Bulk Consumer Online Registration||Click here|
|Online Booking||Click here|
|Track AP Sand Booking Order||Click here|
APMDC Online Sand Booking using portal booking login
The apmdc sand portal is for sand supply which provide sand booking online. The APMDC Online Sand Booking service can be availed by any citizens of the state of Andhra Pradesh. Here, we’re going to mention the process step by step to booking the sand from the official website of the APMDC for any amount:
- At first, consumers will have to visit the official website of the Andhra Pradesh Sand Sale Management & Monitoring System through the link sand.ap.gov.in (Link valid for both General/ Bulk Consumer Login) for apmdc sand portal booking.
- After clicking on the above link, the homepage of the official website of the ap sand booking portal will open where you need to go to the Registration section.
- Scroll down and select the customer type Bulk Customer/ General Customer.
- After selecting the type of the customers, you have to enter your mobile number and click on the Send OTP option to proceed.
- Here, you’ll receive a one time password in your mobile number.
- Once an applicant enters the One Time Password in the given box, you can view apmdc sand portal booking login page.
- Applicants are required to enter the complete name and address where sand delivery will be made.
- Moreover, you also have to select the name of your district as given in the list and after selecting the type of area, you must fill the name of your area as given the list.
- After agreeing with the term & conditions as mentioned on the page, you must click on the submit button.
- Now you’re successfully completed the apmdc sand booking online registration in the Sand portal for the delivery.
- Your user ID will be sent to your registered mobile and you must save it for future use of ap sand online booking portal.
APMDC AP Sand Booking Tracking & Check Status online
Online sand booking can be made conveniently by following the above process. You can also check the status of the delivery of the Sand through the Sand Sale Management & Monitoring system (SSMMS) portal from the official website sand.ap.gov.in. In this section, we’ll provide details regarding the sand monitoring:
- At first, visit the official website of the Andhra Pradesh Sand Sale Management & Monitoring System (SSMMS) through the link sand.ap.gov.in sand booking.
- Now the homepage of the official website will open where you must go to the section named Booking and after scrolling down click on the ‘Track Your Order’ option.
- Here, you must enter your mobile number and click on the Send OTP option.
- After submitting the One Time Password as received in the mobile number, you’ll access your apmdc sand portal booking login page and your details will open as per the submitted entries.
- From the same page, you can check the status of your payment through challan, the status of your order, location, etc.
- With the help of your Login page, you can also get messages received from the officials regarding any query and information for the consumers.
APMDC Sand Booking-Bulk Customer & General Customer Difference
Most people want to know about the Bulk Sand and Small (General) Sand requirement before the purchase. Here, we’re going to define Bulk Sand Customers and General Customers in the following section:
- Bulk customers don’t have any limit to purchase the sand from the official portal of Andhra Pradesh Mineral Development Corporation Limited for sand selling. Real estate customers, government contractors & builders, and other large bodies come in the category of the Bulk Customers.
- General Customers are allowed to purchase sand for domestic use for the house building & rejuvenation of any other small building/ home. Such type of customers is only allowed to purchase 500 metric tonnes of sand once in a year. After this requirement, they’ll be treated as Bulk Customers.
APMDC Online Sand Booking Benefits?
After initiating the AP Sand online Booking Portal, people living in the state of Andhra Pradesh are greatly expressing their feelings. The arrival of new Andhra Pradesh Mineral Development Corporation Limited (APMDC) by the current government of AP, there is a great change in the sand market in the last few months. Now the state government of Andhra Pradesh has full command over the land pricing & sells to distribute all over the state. Here are the vital benefits of the online Sand booking system in Andhra Pradesh:
- AP Citizens will get sand at an affordable rate while it was selling at a higher cost by mafias active in the state earlier.
- The possibility of fraud is almost diminished and there will be complete transparency in the purchase of sand in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- The purpose of obtaining sustainable sand mining along with environmental regulations is drastically becoming successful here.
- All AP citizens can purchase sand from any part of the state within a few seconds without visiting any distant area located outside the city for affordable rates of sand.
- With the help of the SSMMS system of online booking of sand, you can easily order your sand and pay directly to the reasonable authority.
Note: Booking for the sand will be available from 12 pm – 6 pm in all working days.
- With the help of the SSMMS online booking system of sand, you can monitor the accurate price of sand for that area along with placing your order.
- The possibility of misusing the sand also eliminates after the arrival of an online sand booking system (SSMMS) of Andhra Pradesh Mineral Development Corporation Limited (APMDC).
APMDC Sand Booking Documents and Sand Certificates Required For Placing the Sand order?
Applicants will have a need for certification during order placement. You’ll be asked for the address details such as an individual’s name, contact number, location details, plan number, specification of your location and total area needs to build up. Hence, the applicant will also have to fill the amount of sand and earlier consumed sand. And if you’re a General Customer, you must have to submit details of earlier used sand. After submitting your previously consumed sand, you’ll be able to check your balance amount of sand through your profile page.
Also Check: AMMA VODI SCHEME IN AP
APMDC Online AP Sand Booking: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
You can order the sand by going to the official website of the SSMMS i.e. sand.ap.gov.in. You need to follow the above process for the registration of the sand.
You don’t have to give any fee for the registration of the sand in your address.
No, you are only allowed during working days from 12 pm – 06 pm.
Applicants must have a valid mobile number & genuine email address along with the correct address details.
Applicants will have to visit the official website of AP sand supply where you’ll get complete detail on your nearly located stockyard located.
There are 97 stockyards at the moment in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
You can also take assistance from the consumer care for any query related to the sand booking. You must have to call officials from any given contact numbers; 93905 03704, 14500, 93905 03705.