Amma Vodi Scheme in AP: YSR Jagan Amma Vodi scheme Registration Application Form, Eligibility, Scheme Benefits are now available @ap.gov.in. Amma vodi scheme is now for public, private schools, and also for Intermediate Students. The CM of Andhra Pradesh state, YS Jagan Mohan Reddy had several agendas for the welfare of the public in his election manifesto, Navarathnalu before elections. One such agenda was to start a scheme, which will help the students gain access to education at a feasible cost. In accordance with this promise made in the election manifesto, the Andhra Pradesh government has launched a new scheme called YSR Amma Vodi Scheme 2020 in the state of Andhra Pradesh. The State government will extend the benefits of ‘Amma Vodi’ scheme to the students studying in Madrasas in the State,
Amma vodi scheme in ap Latest Updates
Amma vodi scheme payment status can check here.
Amma Vodi (అమ్మ ఒడి) Scheme first beneficiary list has been released by the AP Govt. AP Govt. will be giving financial aid of 15000 INR to the beneficiaries. The Scheme started from 9th January 2020. Candidates can check the beneficiary list here.
- 31st Jan 2020: As per the latest sources, AP Government had said that the beneficiaries who had received INR 15000, have to donate INR 1000 back to school parent committees. It is expected to collect INR 400 CR from 41 lakh beneficiaries.
- 7th Jan 2020: Amma Vodi (అమ్మ ఒడి) Scheme first beneficiary list has been released by the AP Govt. Candidates can check the beneficiary list here
- 08th Dec 2019: The Govt. Officials are making arrangements to release the short-listed schools of around 1072 Schools in Krishna district under Nadu-Nedu program as well as to implement Amma vodi Scheme.
- 2nd Dec 2019: The Govt. Officials are making arrangements to release the short-listed schools of around 1072 Schools in Krishna district under Nadu-Nedu program as well as to implement Amma vodi Scheme.
- 25th Nov 2019: Amma Vodi scheme’s first beneficiary list will be released by December 1st, 2019.
- 25th Nov 2019: Amma Vodi Scheme details in picture had updated here.
- 20th Nov 2019: Around four lakh students had enrolled for Amma Vodi scheme in Prakasam district, and also application date had extended in Prakasam.
- 19th Nov 2019: Vijayanagaram DEO had released the scheme schedule details.
- The State government will extend the benefits of the ‘Amma Vodi’ scheme to the students studying in Madrasas in the State.
- 1 Amma vodi scheme in ap Latest Updates
- 2 Amma vodi scheme payment status can check here.
- 3 Amma Vodi Scheme First Beneficiaries List
- 4 Jagan Anna Amma Vodi Scheme Highlights
- 5 Amma Vodi Scheme Details in AP
- 6 AP Amma Vodi Scheme Details
- 7 Benefits of Amma Vodi Scheme
- 8 YSR Amma Vodi Scheme Main Objective
- 9 AP Amma Vodi Eligibility Criteria
- 10 Amma vodi scheme Beneficiary status list (Link 2)
- 11 How will the money be sent to mothers/beneficiaries?
- 12 Documents Required to Apply For AP Amma Vodi Scheme
- 13 AP Amma Vodi Scheme Beneficiary list Status (Link 3)
- 14 Amma Vodi Application Form
- 15 Amma Vodi Scheme First Beneficiary list status (Link 4 Check Now)
- 16 Amma Vodi Scheme in AP: FAQ’s
Amma Vodi Scheme First Beneficiaries List
Mothers or guardians benefiting from the jagananna amma vodi scheme in ap has to ensure the minimum of 75% attendance. Officials at the district level have started shortlisting eligible candidates. the first list is out now.
Also check: AP Sand Booking Online
Jagan Anna Amma Vodi Scheme Highlights
The key highlight of the ap amma vodi scheme is that mothers of young children will be given monetary assistance of Rs. 15,000/- per year so that they can easily send the children to school. We have given all the details regarding the amma vodi scheme ap such as the eligibility criteria of the amma vodi scheme, also the benefits, and how to apply for the amma vodi in ap scheme which provides financial assistance. The amma vodi scheme ap is now available for private, public schools, and also for the intermediate students in Andhra Pradesh state.
Amma Vodi Scheme Details in AP
|Scheme Offered By||CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Name of The Scheme||JAGANANNA Amma Vodi (అమ్మఒడి)|
|Scheme Will Be Supervised by||AP Education Department|
|Starting Date Of The Scheme||10th June 2019|
|Sum to be granted||Rs 15,000 per year|
|Implementation Of This Scheme||26th January 2020|
|Scheme Launched In||Andhra Pradesh|
|Scheme Was Granted To||Poor Children of Private / Government Schools|
|Mode of Application||Offline/Online|
|Status of First Beneficiary list||Released|
AP Amma Vodi Scheme Details
The Chief Minister of AP, YS Jaganmohan Reddy had announced that they will provide financial assistance to the students of AP and thereby encourage the parent to send the children to schools. Now, the Government of AP has cleared the necessary preparations for the “Amma Vodi Scheme” in Andhra Pradesh. Amma vodi scheme in AP was launched 26th January 2020 and YSR Amma Vodi Scheme will be implemented in all the public and private schools across the state of AP. In accordance with the Finance Minister of AP, presently this jagan amma vodi scheme will be implemented for government schools. The Amma Vodi Scheme is implemented all over the AP State and students will get the full benefit of Amma Vodi.
Check also: AP Vidya Volunteer Notification
Benefits of Amma Vodi Scheme
The AP Government has launched the YSR Amma Vodi Scheme which gives the following benefits:
- It will provide financial assistance to those families who are below the poverty line and help their children get access to higher education leading to the welfare of the family.
- The scheme will provide encouragement to all poor families to send the students to schools and get a good education.
- The Amma Vodi scheme helps in order to remove or reduce child labor in the state.
- jagananna Amma Vodi scheme also helps to increase the literacy rate in the state.
YSR Amma Vodi Scheme Main Objective
The main objective of the amma vodi scheme in ap is to ensure that there is an improvement in the educational levels of students and a decrease in the school dropouts due to financial reasons. The Andhra Pradesh education department will be spearheading the scheme and making it available to all the citizens.
AP Amma Vodi Eligibility Criteria
The government had laid down certain criteria to provide financial aid under the Amma vodi scheme. Given below are all the eligibility criteria which one has to comply with in order to get assistance under the Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme:
- The applicant must be a white ration cardholder and the student must be studying in the government school.
- This assistance is available to all people who are below the poverty line irrespective of their religion, caste or any similar criteria.
- The financial assistance of Rs. 15,000/- will be made available to each family irrespective of how many students from the family are currently studying in school.
- The beneficiaries of the AP Amma Vodi Scheme should have a verified Aadhar card and also give their child’s Aadhar Card details to the authorities.
- For those children who are orphans/street children and admitted to educational institutes through voluntary organizations, the beneficiary will be decided after proper consultation with the Andhra Pradesh Education Department.
- The student who takes financial aid under the Amma Vodi AP Scheme should maintain 75% of attendance which is minimum in the school for every academic year.
- In case a student discontinues education during any academic year, then the benefit for the academic year will not be granted to their beneficiary.
- This scheme is only intended for people falling below the poverty line and hence state or central government employees, government pensioners, or people paying Income Tax are not eligible for any benefit under Amma Vodi.
Amma vodi scheme Beneficiary status list (Link 2)
How will the money be sent to mothers/beneficiaries?
To receive financial aid under the Amma Vodi Scheme, the beneficiaries should have savings account of any one of the nationalized bank or post office. The government will be transferring the amount of Rs. 15,000/- to the said beneficiary bank account in the month of January every year until the student completes Intermediate 2nd Year education.
Documents Required to Apply For AP Amma Vodi Scheme
In order to apply for the Amma Vodi Scheme, the mothers/beneficiaries will be required to furnish the following documents along with application form:
- Aadhar Card details of mother/beneficiary are compulsory. You will also be asked to provide Aadhar Card details of children (which is not mandatory).
- Residential address proof
- Details of bank account held by the mother/beneficiary with any nationalized bank or post office.
- School identity card (of all children).
- Name and address of the school where the child (or children) is /are studying.
- Passport size photographs of mother/beneficiary.
- Copy of the white ration card.
AP Amma Vodi Scheme Beneficiary list Status (Link 3)
Amma Vodi Application Form
In order to apply for the benefits under the Andhra Pradesh Amma Vodi Scheme the applicants are required to follow the procedure given below:
- Open the Andhra Pradesh Government website ap.gov.in from your browser.
- Go to the AP Amma Vodi Scheme Application Form.
- Click on this link ok to open the application form and then download it to your computer.
- Take a printout of the form and fill the form with all the relevant details.
- Attach the documents which have given above.
- Submit the application form at the nearest Government office.
Amma Vodi Scheme First Beneficiary list status (Link 4 Check Now)
Amma Vodi Scheme in AP: FAQ’s
The mothers of students who are studying from class 1 to class 12 in private, government, aided or unaided schools, are eligible for the scheme. Students must have 75% attendance in schools.
Amma Vodi scheme is a welfare scheme of the AP Government. It is applicable only to the mothers of students going to school and also who comes under Below Poverty Line families.
Applied ones who registered can check online through the official website .ap.gov.in orApcfss.in. Applicants can also check the candidate’s list from this website as well.