Amma Vodi Scheme in AP: YSR Jagan Amma Vodi scheme Registration Application Form, Eligibility, Scheme Benefits are now available @ap.gov.in. Now amma vodi scheme is applicable for both public, private schools & Intermediate Students. The present Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh, YS Jagan Mohan Reddy had chalked out several agendas for public welfare in his election manifesto, Navarathnalu before elections. One such agenda was to start a scheme, which will help the students gain access to education at a feasible cost. In accordance with this promise made in the election manifesto, the Andhra Pradesh government has launched a new scheme called YSR Amma Vodi Scheme 2019 in the state of Andhra Pradesh. The State government will extend the benefits of ‘Amma Vodi’ scheme to the students studying in Madrasas in the State,
Amma vodi scheme in ap Latest Updates
- 7th Jan 2020: Amma Vodi (అమ్మ ఒడి) Scheme first beneficiary list has been released by the AP Govt. AP Govt. will be giving financial aid of 15000 INR to the beneficiaries. The Scheme is to start from 9th January 2020. Candidates can check the beneficiary list here
- 08th Dec 2019: The Govt. Officials are making arrangements to release the short-listed schools of around 1072 Schools in Krishna district under Nadu-Nedu program as well as to implement Amma vodi Scheme.
- 2nd Dec 2019: The Govt. Officials are making arrangements to release the short-listed schools of around 1072 Schools in Krishna district under Nadu-Nedu program as well as to implement Amma vodi Scheme.
- 1st Dec 2019: Amma Vodi scheme’s first list will be released in the month of December 2019. Persons who are applying for the scheme, have at least 75 percent attendance in their wards.
- 30th Nov 2019: Amma Vodi scheme first list will be released in the month of December 2019.
- 25th Nov 2019: Amma Vodi scheme’s first list will be released by December 1st, 2019. Persons who are benefiting from the scheme see that they have at least 75 percent attendance in their wards. The district-level short-listing had started by the officials.
- 25th Nov 2019: Amma Vodi Scheme in pictorial format is updated here.
- 20th Nov 2019: More than four lakh students enroll for Amma Vodi scheme in Prakasam district, Amma Vodi scheme deadline extended in Prakasam as registrations go incomplete.
- 19th Nov 2019: Vijayanagaram DEO G Nagammani on Monday released the schedule details from the school and the headmasters.
- The State government will extend the benefits of the ‘Amma Vodi’ scheme to the students studying in Madrasas in the State.
- 1 Amma vodi scheme in ap Latest Updates
- 2 Amma Vodi Scheme First Beneficiaries List
- 3 Jagan Anna Amma Vodi Scheme Highlights
- 4 Amma Vodi Scheme Details in AP
- 5 Amma VoDi District Level Schedule (Vijayanagam)
- 6 AP Amma Vodi Scheme Details
- 7 Benefits of Amma Vodi Scheme 2019
- 8 YSR Amma Vodi Scheme Main Objective
- 9 AP Amma Vodi Eligibility Criteria 2019
- 10 Amma vodi scheme Beneficiary status list (Link 2)
- 11 How will the money be sent to mothers/beneficiaries?
- 12 Documents Required to Apply For AP Amma Vodi Scheme 2019
- 13 AP Amma Vodi Scheme Beneficiary list Status (Link 3)
- 14 Amma Vodi Application Form 2019
- 15 Amma Vodi Scheme First Beneficiary list status (Link 4 Check Now)
Amma Vodi Scheme First Beneficiaries List
Mothers or guardians benefiting from the jagananna amma vodi scheme in ap should ensure at least 75% attendance of their wards. Officials at the district level have started shortlisting eligible candidates. the first list is out now.
Also check: AP Sand Booking Online
Jagan Anna Amma Vodi Scheme Highlights
The key highlight of the ap amma vodi scheme is that mothers of young children will be given monetary assistance of Rs. 15,000/- per year so that they can easily send the children to school. In this post, we have given details regarding the various important information about the amma vodi scheme ap such as the eligibility criteria, the benefits and how one can apply for securing financial assistance under the amma vodi in ap scheme. You can now apply to the amma vodi scheme ap which is available for private, public Schools and even intermediate students in Andhra Pradesh. Read below for more details regarding the same.
Amma Vodi Scheme Details in AP
|Scheme Offered By||CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Name of The Scheme||JAGANANNA Amma Vodi (అమ్మఒడి)|
|Scheme Will Be Supervised by||AP Education Department|
|Starting Date Of The Scheme||10th June 2019|
|Sum to be granted||Rs 15,000 per year|
|Implementation Of This Scheme||26th January 2020|
|Scheme Launched In||Andhra Pradesh|
|Scheme Was Granted To||Poor Children of Private / Government Schools|
|Mode of Application||Offline/Online|
|Status of First Beneficiary list||Released|
Amma VoDi District Level Schedule (Vijayanagam)
- Each school principal should check the details of students enrolled in the Teacher-Child Information. It must be confirmed by the 19th of this month.
- The Amma vodi list should be sent to the Education and Welfare Assistant of the Village Secretariat on the 20th of this month and put on the notice board by 25th Nov 2019.
- Data collection will be carried out by village volunteers from the 25th of this month to the 1st Dec 2019.
- The approved Amma vodi list should be submitted to the principal by the 20th of Dec 2019. The relevant Principal shall deliver the same to the District Education Officer through the Zonal Education Office by the 23rd of Dec 2019.
AP Amma Vodi Scheme Details
As promised in YSRCP Election Manifesto (Navaratnalu), Chief Minister YS Jaganmohan Reddy had announced that his government will provide financial assistance to students and thereby encourage the parent to send the children to schools. In accordance with this promise, the government has cleared the necessary documentation for the initiation of the “Amma Vodi 2019” in Andhra Pradesh. From the coming Republic Day, ie. 26th January 2020 this YSR Amma Vodi Scheme 2019 will be implemented in all public and private schools in AP. However according to the finance minister of Andhra Pradesh, presently the jagan amma vodi scheme will be effected only for government schools. The Amma Vodi Scheme will be implemented all over the state of Andhra Pradesh and students from every caste and category will get the full benefit of Amma Vodi.
Check also: AP Vidya Volunteer Notification
Benefits of Amma Vodi Scheme 2019
The Andhra Pradesh Government has initiated the YSR Amma Vodi Scheme which will be giving the following benefits to the beneficiaries:
- It will provide financial assistance to those families who are below the poverty line and help their children get access to higher education leading to the welfare of the family.
- The scheme will provide encouragement to all poor families to send the students to schools and get a good education.
- The Amma Vodi scheme will also help to reduce child labor in the state and give rise to a better educated generation thereby helping in the progress of the state.
- This jagananna Amma Vodi scheme will also help in increasing the literacy rate in the state.
YSR Amma Vodi Scheme Main Objective
The main objective of the amma vodi scheme in ap is to ensure that there is an improvement in the educational levels of students and a decrease in the school dropouts due to financial reasons. The Andhra Pradesh education department will be spearheading the scheme and making it available to all the citizens.
AP Amma Vodi Eligibility Criteria 2019
The government has laid down certain rules and criteria regarding the eligibility for financial assistance under the Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme. Given below are all the eligibility criteria which one has to comply with in order to get assistance under the scheme:
- The applicant must be a white ration cardholder and the student must be studying in the government school.
- This assistance is available to all people who are below the poverty line irrespective of their religion, caste or any similar criteria.
- The financial assistance of Rs. 15,000/- will be made available to each family irrespective of how many students from the family are currently studying in school.
- The beneficiary of the AP Amma Vodi Scheme 2019 should have a valid and verified Aadhar card. They should also declare the Aadhar Card details of their children to the concerned authority.
- For those children who are orphans/street children and admitted to educational institutes through voluntary organizations, the beneficiary will be decided after proper consultation with the Andhra Pradesh Education Department.
- The student who has taken benefit of the Amma Vodi AP Scheme must maintain a minimum attendance of 75% in the school for every academic year.
- In case a student discontinues education during any academic year, then the benefit for the academic year will not be granted to their beneficiary.
- This scheme is only intended for people falling below the poverty line and hence state or central government employees, government pensioners or people paying Income Tax are not eligible for any benefit under Amma Vodi.
Amma vodi scheme Beneficiary status list (Link 2)
How will the money be sent to mothers/beneficiaries?
In order to receive financial assistance under the Amma Vodi 2019 Scheme, the beneficiary must have a savings account in any nationalized bank or post office. The government will be transferring the amount of Rs. 15,000/- to the said beneficiary bank account in the month of January every year until the student completes Intermediate 2nd Year education.
Documents Required to Apply For AP Amma Vodi Scheme 2019
In order to apply for the Amma Vodi Scheme, the mothers/beneficiaries will be required to furnish the following documents along with application form:
- Aadhar Card details of mother/beneficiary are compulsory. You will also be asked to provide Aadhar Card details of children (which is not mandatory).
- Residential address proof
- Details of bank account held by the mother/beneficiary with any nationalized bank or post office.
- School identity card (of all children).
- Name and address of the school where the child (or children) is /are studying.
- Passport size photographs of mother/beneficiary.
- Copy of the white ration card.
AP Amma Vodi Scheme Beneficiary list Status (Link 3)
Amma Vodi Application Form 2019
In order to apply for the benefits under the Andhra Pradesh Amma Vodi Scheme the applicants are required to follow the procedure given below:
- Open the Andhra Pradesh Government website ap.gov.in from your browser.
- Search for a link to the AP Amma Vodi Scheme Application Form 2019 on the homepage.
- Click on this link ok to open the application form and then download it to your computer.
- Take a printout of the form and fill the form with all the relevant details. Then attach all the documents as given below and submit the form to the nearest government office.