NTA CSIR UGC NET 2019 Answer Key pdf: Subject Wise is now available at @csirnet.nic.in. Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) National Eligibility Test (NET) is one of the reputed exams which was conducted on 15th December 2019. Millions of candidates who appeared in the exam from all over the country had attended the exam across various examination centers. Candidates who had appeared for the CSIR UGC NET 2019 exam are now waiting for the cisr nta net answer key 2019 which will be released on December 20, 2019, on the official website of the National Testing Agency (NTA) for CSIR National Eligibility Test (NET) i.e csirnet.nta.nic.in.
csirnet.nta.nic.in 2019 Answer Key Update
CSIR NET Answer key had released and can check now.
- csirnet.nta.nic.in 2019 Answer Key Update
- NTA CSIR NET Answer Key 2019
- CSIR UGC NET Dec 2019 Final Key Date
- CSIR NTA NET Answer Key 2019 – Overview
- CSIR NET 2019 Exam Important Dates
- CSIR NET Answer Key Dec 2019 Objections
- CSIR NET 2019 Answer Key (Unofficial )
- Important Points To Remember
- LS NET Qualified Candidates
- CSIR UGC NET December 2019 Cut Off
- CSIR NTA Net Answer Key 2019 Download
- NTA CSIR UGC NET Answer Key 2019(Available Now)
- CSIR UGC NET Important Links
NTA CSIR NET Answer Key 2019
The examination for the CSIR UGC NET Dec 2019 was conducted for the subjects like Physical Sciences, Chemical Sciences, Mathematical Sciences, Life Sciences, Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences. National Testing Agency (NTA) conducted the CSIR NET 2019 examination where the 2/4 marks will be allocated to candidates for every correct answer while negative marking is also being used in case of the wrong answers given by the candidates. You’ll have a deduction of the ½ marks for incorrect answers.
CSIR UGC NET Dec 2019 Final Key Date
After the release of the NTA CSIR NET 2019 answer key, candidates have an option to raise an objection against the answer key released by the National Testing Agency (NTA). Hence after receiving the objection from the candidates, NTA will release the final answer key a few days after the announcement of the provisional answer key which had released on 20th December 2019. The release of the final CSIR UGC NET Dec 2019 answer key will also give an opportunity to the candidates to estimate the correct score of the UGC CSIR NET December 2019.
CSIR NTA NET Answer Key 2019 – Overview
|Article Category||Answer Key|
|Name of the Exam||CSIR UGC NET|
|Name of the Board||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Name of the Posts||Junior Research Fellowship and Lecturers|
|Exam Date||15th December 2019|
|Answer key Release Status||Released|
|Answer key release date||31st December 2019|
|Results Date||14th January 2020|
|Mode of Answer key release||Online|
CSIR NET 2019 Exam Important Dates
|Name of the Event||Dates|
|Online Application Start Date||9th September 2019|
|Online Application End Date||15th October 2019|
|Last Date to pay fee||16th October 2019|
|Admit Card Release Date||9th November 2019|
|Exam Date||15th December 2019|
|Provisional Answer Key Release date||20th December 2019|
|Final Answer Key Release date||31st December 2019|
|CSIR NET Result Release Date||14th January 2020|
Important: As candidates had to choose questions in the paper as per their choice and if candidates attempted more than the required number of questions in the paper, only earlier questions will be marked by the officials until reaching the maximum limit of questions. The marking scheme can also be varied for section B and Section C.
CSIR NET Answer Key Dec 2019 Objections
National Testing Agency conducted the CSIR UGC NET 2019 exam in the month of December while it’ll also release the NTA CSIR NET 2019 answer key on Dec 20 on the NTA website. After the release of the answer key, aspirants have an option to apply for the revaluation process within 7 days of the csir net 2019 answer key being released.
CSIR NET 2019 Answer Key (Unofficial )
Candidates who want to check answers now can go through the CSIR UGC NET answer key 2019 released by the coaching institute offline or online. As top teachers of the coaching institute also released the ugc csir net answer key online so students can also check the website with the keyword ‘Answer Key of CSIR UGC NET 2019 Download with Solutions,’ you’ll get solutions from the best coaching institutes of the country.
Important Points To Remember
- Candidates will have to submit the representations within the deadline and no query will be taken by the NTA after it.
- The result of the CSIR UGC NET 2019 will be declared after the announcement of the final answer key.
- The negative marking will also be taken into account so candidates will be penalized after marking every wrong answer.
- Candidates who are going to appear in the CSIR NET exams next year can download the answer key and question paper online for better understanding.
- NTA will consider the objections of the candidates raised after the release of the answer key and will release the final answer just after the closing date of taking objections.
- Candidates will not be penalized if they don’t solve questions (unmarked questions).
- Comparing marks through the final answer key, candidates can estimate their scores against the CSIR NET exam 2019.
LS NET Qualified Candidates
After qualifying the LS NET, the fellowship of the candidates will be effective from January 1 and they will be considered eligible for the recruitment Lecturers from the same date. Candidates should also note that they will not be considered eligible for the JRF NET fellowship and the fellowship to the candidates will be effective for a period of 2 years as per the scheme of the CSIR.
CSIR UGC NET December 2019 Cut Off
As there is no separate cut off for paper set viz., for Part A, B, and C and overall cut off marks will be taken into account during the preparation of the merit list. Candidates who came from the General & OBC Category should get at least 33% of total marks while candidates of the SC / ST / PwD Category for the fellowship and lectureship both. Rank will be awarded according to marks of the candidates to all successful aspirants for Junior Research Fellowship. Candidates can estimate the cut-off marks this year according to the difficulty level and previous years’ cut off marks:
|Category||Cut off Percent (Expected)|
|General / EWS / OBC||Min 33 %|
|Other Category (SC / ST / PwD)||Min 25 %|
CSIR NTA Net Answer Key 2019 Download
As the CSIR NET examination was conducted by the National Testing Agency so the answer key will also be released on the official website of the NTA. Candidates should follow the below process to check their answer key:
- Candidates need to open the official website of the National Testing Agency (NTA); csirnet.nta.nic.in.
- After clicking on the above link, candidates will be able to open the homepage of the official website of the National Testing Agency (NTA) for CSIR NET.
- After Clicking on the “Download Answer Key for CSIR UGC NET” link, the Answer key will be downloaded according to the allocated Set to candidates in the exam.
- Once you click on the Download the Answer Key option, you’ll have to enter your login credentials in the relevant columns. (The Login can be done in two ways by the candidate; Through Application Number & Password, Through Application Number & Date of Birth) Lastly, fill the security PIN before clicking on the submit button.
- Now, after the successful login by the candidate, two links will be available one for the answer key challenge and another is the question paper and responses.
- Here, you can download the csir net 2019 answer key for the question paper set and match your answers with the answer provided by the NTA.
- Candidates need to take the print out of the cisr nta net answer key 2019 for future reference.
NTA CSIR UGC NET Answer Key 2019(Available Now)
CSIR UGC NET Important Links
This article contains thorough information about the CSIR UGC NET answer key and the latest updates for the same. However, if candidates have any doubts regarding the CSIR NET 2019 exam and want more information, can let us know through the comment section below