JNVST Answer Key 2020: Navodaya Class 6 Answer Key 2020 Solution Paper Pdf will be at navodaya.gov.in. Navodaya Vidyalaya Samithi conducted the first of the two phases of the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test on the 11th of January 2020 for Class 6 students. While the Official JNVST Answer Key 2020 will be released on the official website of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samithi within a week’s time from the date of the actual exam, at this point there are unofficial JNVST Answer Key 2020 available that students can use to estimate their possible scores.
Phase I exam has been conducted on the 11th of January 2020 and the Phase II exam is set to be conducted on the 11th of April month in 2020 is now postponed due to Corona breakdown. Exam results for Phase I exam will be released in the month of May/June 2020 and the Phase II exam result will be out in June/July 2020, although the jnvst unofficial JNVST Answer Key 2020 Class 6 is out now. The mode of both phases of the exam is written/offline and is an objective type test with multiple answer choices and will be held for two hours.
JNVST Class 6 Answer Key 2020 will be released soon. The Unofficial answer key is available now. So, the candidates can check here.
- 1 navodaya.gov.in Class 6 Answer Key Updates
- 2 JNVST Class 6 Answer Key 2020-Overview
- 3 Navodaya Class 6 Exam Marking System
- 4 Navodaya Cut Off Marks 2020 Class 6
- 5 JNVST Class 6 Answer Key 2020 How to Download?
- 6 JNVST Answer Key 2020 Class 6 Unofficial
- 7 JNVST Answer Key 2020 Class 6 pdf Download link
- 8 JNVST Answer Key 2020 Class 6: FAQ’S
JNVST Class 6 Answer Key 2020-Overview
|Name of Exam||JNVST Class VI|
|Article category||Answer key|
|Name of Board||Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS)|
|Type of exam||Entrance Exam|
|Class 6 Exam First Phase Exam date||11th Jan 2020|
|Class 6 Exam Second Phase Exam date|
|First Phase Answer key release date||June 2020|
|First Phase Answer key release status||Not yet Released (Unofficial Answer key is available)|
|Mode of exam||Online|
There are 4 sets in the Phase I exam of the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test which are English, Hindi, Maths, and Science sets. Candidates are advised to download the correct JNVST Answer key along with the corresponding question paper and only then go through the answers to avoid mismatch and unnecessary miscalculation of marks. Each correct answer carries one mark and each incorrect answer does not deduct any marks as there is no negative marking in this exam. English and Hindi sets carry 15 marks each, while Maths and Science sections carry 35 marks each, making the total score of the exam out of 100 marks.
|Category of the category||Previous year cut off marks|
|Other Backward Class (OBC)||69-70|
|Schedule Caste (SC)||60-68|
|Schedule Tribe (ST)||52-59|
If there are any discrepancies about the correct answers in the jnvst official answer sheet, there will be an opportunity to raise objections. This can be done by contacting the office of Navodaya Vidyalaya via the email or phone number is given on the contact page of their official website.
Those who cannot access their results for whatever reasons can still get their results offline by visiting the offices of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, District Magistrate, District Education Officer, Deputy Commissioner of the Navodaya Vidyalaya in respective regions. If a candidate is selected, he/she will also be officially notified by the principal of respective JNV through SMS and speed post.
JNVST Class 6 Answer Key 2020 How to Download?
Students will not have to sit on the edge of their seats waiting for the results announcement from the Navodaya Vidyalaya board, as the total score secured can still be calculated or estimated using the JNVST Answer Key 2020 PDF. Below are the guidelines to be followed by the students to download the JNVST answer key sheet for Phase I JNV Selection Test 2020:
- Log on to the official website of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti navodaya.gov.in.
- On the home, look for something like “JNVST Answer Key 2020 Class 6” on the home page of the official website. You can do this by hitting Ctrl+F and typing in the words related to the one mentioned in quotes.
- This will redirect you to a web page that may ask you to type in your username and password.
- Once you enter your credentials, you will be asked to choose the set for which you need the JNVST answer key. Select from Set A, Set B, Set C, Set D.
- Then you will be presented with the JNVST Answer Key 2020 Class 6 of the set you selected on your screen.
- You can start checking your answers marked at the time of your actual exam with the correct answers shown on your screen and calculate your score.
- You will also have the option to download these JNVST answer key 2019 as a pdf file for later use.