CTET Answer Key 2019: CTET 2019 Answer Key & Question Paper December PDF Download A/B/C/D/E/P/Q/R/S keys – Official. The Central Eligibility Test 2019 was conducted on Dec 8, 2019, across hundreds of examination centers throughout the country. There were lakhs of candidates that appeared on the CTET exam 2019 while the official ctet answer key 2019 had released on the official website of the CTET 2019; ctet.nic.in. Candidates who have appeared on the CTET exam 2019, can download the ctet key answer key 2019 through the official website of the CBSE for CTET through the link given above.
ctet.nic.in answer key Updates 2019
CTET 2019 Exam Paper 1 & Paper 2 Official Answer keys had released on Dec 23rd, 2019. Candidates can download from links given below.
- 14th Dec 2019: CTET 2019 Exam Paper 1 & Paper 2 Official Answer keys will be going to release between Dec 23rd to Dec 25th, 2019 tentatively.
- 10th Dec 2019: CTET 2019 Exam Paper 1 & Paper 2 Question Papers & Unofficial Answer keys released by coaching institutes. Candidates can download from links given below.
- ctet.nic.in answer key Updates 2019
- CTET official Answer Key 2019 Date
- CTET Answer Key 2019 – Overview
- CTET Answer Key December 2019 For Paper 1 & 2
- CTET 2019 Important Dates
- How To Challenge CTET Official Answer Key 2019?
- CTET Answer Key 2019 Calculating Marks
- CBSE CTET 2019 Cut Off Marks
- How to Check the CTET 2019 Answer Key?
- CTET Answer key 2019 Download (Available Now)
- Submission of Key Challenges on Official Answer key
- CTET 2019 Important Links
The Centra Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) conducted the CTET 2019 exam on 8th December 2019. If you want to check the ctet paper answer key; you’ll have to login as the candidates on the official website of the CTET 2019.
CTET official Answer Key 2019 Date
As the CBSE had released the official answer key ctet 2019 on the official website. As the CTET Answer Key 2019 had released, candidates will also be able to raise the objection against any dubious question or answer through the link to the CBSE authority with the relevant proofs. The official ctet answer key paper had released, so candidates can raise the objections if any in the Answer key released. We had updated the answer key link through our website so you should keep connected with us.
If the candidates want to raise the relevant objection regarding the answers to the CTET questions asked in the paper in 2019, the officials will evaluate them and release the final answer key of the CTET 2019 Final Answer Key around the second week of January 2020. In this article, we had mentioned all information regarding the answer key of ctet including the process and important dates regarding the CTET 2019 exam.
CTET Answer Key 2019 – Overview
|Article Category||Answer Key|
|Name of the Organization||CBSE|
|Name of the Exam||CTET|
|CTET 2019 Exam Date||8th Dec 2019|
|Answer Key Release Status||Released|
|Answer Key Release Date||23rd Dec 2019|
CTET Answer Key December 2019 For Paper 1 & 2
Application forms for the CTET 2019 were filed by the candidates through the official website from August 19, 2019 – 30 September 2019. After a wait of 2 months, lakhs of candidates appeared in the CTET December 2019 for Paper 1 and Paper 2 on Dec 8, 2019. Now, candidates can check the ctet answer key 2019 to get an estimation of the marks in the CTET 2019 exam. However, the actual score of the candidate will appear later through the result going to be declared after the ctet answer key paper 1 & paper 2 release on the 2nd week of January 2020 getting the objection of questions from all over the country.
CTET 2019 Important Dates
|CTET 2019 Notification||19th Aug 2019|
|CTET 2019 Application Start Date||19th Aug 2019|
|CTET 2019 Application Last Date||30th Sep 2019|
|CTET 2019 Admit Card||20th Nov 2019|
|CTET 2019 Exam Date||8th Dec 2019|
|CTET 2019 Provisional Answer Key||23rd Dec 2019|
|CTET 2019 Final Answer Key||2nd Week of January 2020|
|CTET 2019 Result||January 2020 (Tentative)|
How To Challenge CTET Official Answer Key 2019?
If candidates are not satisfied with any of the answers provided by the CBSE for the CBSE 2019. they can also challenge those answers by providing or suggesting them the best answers for that question. Here is the process that will allow challenging the question of the CTET December 2019:
- Firstly, visit the official website of the CTET 2019; ctet.nic.in. And login for the CTET December 2019 with the application number and password.
- Now you can click on the Challenge the Questions option and once you click on the challenge the question option, you’ll have the four options and the column where you will have to suggest your answers. Here, you’ll one or more than one Option IDs through click on the checkbox.
- After clicking on the desired option for the questions that you want to challenge, you should scroll down and click on the submit button and now move to the next step. Here, you’ll have a display of your challenges and now click on the final submit button.
- You will also have to pay a fee of INR 1,000 for each question and the payment can be made through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking easily.
- After the successful payment for the Question Challenged, you will be able to print the key challenge.
(Note: If CBSE will found itself wrong in the question or answers provided by them, your processing fee will be refunded to source used for the payment.)
CTET Answer Key 2019 Calculating Marks
The paper of the CTET 2019 exam was of 150 marks and each question of the CTET 2019 was of 1 mark and there will be no penalty of the wrong answer.
CBSE CTET 2019 Cut Off Marks
Candidates who want to qualify the CTET will have to obtain minimum qualifying marks for the CTET 2019. The minimum percentage of the CTET 2019 will be 60% i.e. 90 marks for General Candaites while 55% marks will be attainable by the OBC/SC/ST category candidates. The below is the list of the qualifying marks:
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentage|
How to Check the CTET 2019 Answer Key?
STEP – 1: At first, candidates will have to visit the official website of the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) 2019; https://ctet.nic.in/CMS/public/home.aspx conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
STEP – 2: After clicking on the above link of the CBSE portal, candidates will have the homepage of the website that will show the link named; Download the CTET 2019 Answer Key.
STEP – 3: Once you go through the above link, you’ll be redirected to a new page that will need the login. After clicking on the login of the CTET 2019, you’ll have to fill the application number and date of birth like details including the security pin/captcha code to submit your entries.
STEP – 4: After submitting your entries, you’ll have an option named as to download the CTET 2019 Answer key. Here your answer key for CTET Answer Key paper 2 and paper 1 in PDF format. You need to match your answers with the official answers provided by the CBSE for CTET 2019.
In this article, we have tried to provide various information regarding the Central Teachers Eligibility Test 2019 answer key along with the process of checking the official answer key CTET 2019 and challenge method of questions.
However, the answer key for the CBSE CTET for paper 1 and paper 2 will be declared by the last week of December but you can check your answers through various other resources from the internet or through coaching institutes. We’ll soon provide an update to CTET 2019 aspirants after the release of the answer key from CBSE for CTET Answer Key 2019. You will also be updated as soon as any information will be given by the CBSE regarding the ctet answer key paper 2 and Result related. Furthermore, if candidates have still any doubt regarding the CTET 2019 Answer Key, can let us know through the comment section below.