CTET 2019 Answer Key Official: CTET Answer Key December 2019 had released on 23rd Dec 2019 at ctet.nic.in.CTET 2019 Exam was conducted on 8th December 2019 for Paper 1 and Paper 2. The Candidates who attended the examination of the Central Teachers Eligibility Test, can check the ctet 2019 answer key official. CTET exam is conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) of papers 1 & 2 where Paper 1 was conducted for the Primary level candidates while Paper 2 was conducted for Junior Level teachers. CBSE organized Paper 1 and Paper 2 on the specific date from 09.30 AM TO 12.00 NOON and 02.00 PM TO 04.30 PM respectively.
As per the Paper Set of an individual, you will be able to download and match your answers with the ctet 2019 answer key released by the CBSE. With the help of the CTET answer key, candidates can estimate their marks obtained in the exam. In this article we have mentioned the important details regarding the CTET 2019 exam and reading this article, candidates can also get the latest update regarding the Central Eligibility Test 2019 from the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). You need to read this article thoroughly to know everything regarding the CTET of December 2019.
ctet.nic.in Answer Key Updates
CTET Answer Key 2019 had declared on 23rd Dec firstname.lastname@example.org
CTET Official Answer Key Dec 2019 @ctet.nic.in
The CTET 2019 official answer key can be downloaded from the official website of the CTET ctet.nic.in. As per the official sources of the CBSE, the ctet answer key 2019 had released for both Paper 1 and Paper 2 from the official website.
CTET 2019 Answer Key – Overview
|Article Category||Answer Key|
|Name Of Board||CBSE|
|Name Of Exam||CTET|
|CTET Exam 2019 Date||8th December 2019|
|Answer Key Release Status||Released|
|Answer Key Release Date||23rd December 2019|
CTET 2019 Exam Marking Scheme
Candidates who want to become a teacher by next year will have to qualify the CTET 2019 Exam after securing 60% marks for General Category Candidates while 55% for OBC / SC/ ST / PwD Candidates that have been mentioned above. Here is the process of calculation of marks in the CTET 2019:
- CTET Paper 1 = 1 Mark × Every Correct Question (No Negative Marking) (Total Marks = 150)
- CTET Paper 2 = 1 Mark × Every Correct Question (No Negative Marking) (Total Marks = 150)
CTET Cut off 2019 December (Expected)
CTET Official Answer Key How to Check?
- Firstly, you’ll have to go to the official website of CTET 2019; ctet.nic.in. Now the homepage of the website will be opened.
- On the homepage of the website, you should scroll down the download link and click here.
- After clicking on the download link, you’ll have to log in your page of CBSE 2019 application as per the details provided during its submission. You can easily login after filling the roll number and date of birth as provided in the admit card of the CTET 2019.
- Now you will see your paper booklet including its code with the link to download the CTET official answer key with the challenge option for the same within a limited timeframe.
- Here the ctet official answer key 2019 will be opened in the PDF format and you should save it in your PC / Mobile.
- You can take a print out of your ctet 2019 answer key official for future reference.
CTET Answer key 2019 Download (Available Now)
CTET 2019 Important Links
CTET 2019 FAQs
Every year, CTET exams are conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education so the ctet official answer key dec 2019 will be released by the CBSE on its official website’; CBSE.nic.in.
The ctet answer key official 2019 will be declared within one week of the examination being conducted. While the result of the CTET 2019 will be announced within 6 weeks of the examination being conducted.
YES!! Candidates who want to check the answer key ctet 2019 of the Central Teachers Eligibility Test can go through the ctet 2019 answer key provided by various coaching institutes and reputed teachers online or offline mode. Hence, all candidates can check the ctet answer key of both Paper 1 and Paper 2 easily.
Yes!! However, you can’t solely rely on the ctet official answer key provided by the coaching institutes and teachers but you’ll be able to know your approximate score of the CTET 2019. Sometimes, you may also get an accurate assumption of your score of the CTET depending on the merit of the coaching institutes as well as teachers.
Of course! Every candidate will have an option to challenge the questions and answers of the CTET 2019 for Paper 1 and Paper 2. If you have any doubts and found with relevant proofs, submit it to the CBSE officials. Candidates will have to challenge the answer key within the specified timeframe provided by the CBSE on its official website; ctet.nic.in. You’ll have to pay a certain fee to apply for raising the challenge. As per the current scenario, CBSE is taking INR 1000 from each candidate which will be refundable after finding the objection raised by absolutely correct by the candidate.
Yes!! After getting objection related to the answer key ctet 2019, CBSE will release the final ctet answer key 2019 in its official website.
- 1 ctet.nic.in Answer Key Updates
- 2 CTET Official Answer Key Dec 2019 @ctet.nic.in
- 3 CTET 2019 Answer Key – Overview
- 4 CTET 2019 Exam Marking Scheme
- 5 CTET Cut off 2019 December (Expected)
- 6 CTET Official Answer Key How to Check?
- 7 CTET Answer key 2019 Download (Available Now)
- 8 CTET 2019 Important Links
- 9 CTET 2019 FAQs