ap polycet answer key 2020: ap polycet 2020 answer key & Question Papers for all sets A B C D. Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test exam had conducted by the Technical Education and Training Department of the state. The AP Polycet 2020 Answer Key had released by DTEAP so that applicants can know the status of their results. Candidates of the Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic CET are suggested to download the answer of that set only which was received during the examination.
Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Entrance Test questions paper now available in four sets viz., A, B, C, & D, and a particular set will be given to the candidates who will take the exam. This article contains all the related information of the ap polycet 2020 entrance test of the state with the inclusion of steps to download the answer key, important dates, process of calculating the score, marking scheme, etc.
ap polycet.nic.in 2020 Answer Key Latest Updates
AP POLYCET Answer key had released and is available for download through the link given below.
- 1 ap polycet.nic.in 2020 Answer Key Latest Updates
- 2 ap polycet 2020 key Information
- 3 ap polycet 2020 key paper – Overview
- 4 Marking Scheme of AP POLYCET 2020
- 5 Raising Objections on the AP POLYCET 2020 Key
- 6 ap polycet 2020 key pdf @ polycetap.nic.in
- 7 AP Polycet 2020 Answer Key Download (Available now)
- 8 AP POLYCET 2020 Answer Key: FAQ’s
ap polycet 2020 key Information
Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test 2020 answer key will be one of the most awaited components for the students after conducting the examination. Andhra Pradesh POLYCET 2020 exam will be conducted on September 27, 2020, and after this date, it will be made available in the PDF format. You need to use certain login credentials if you want to check your ap polycet answer key 2020 as per the set received in the examination.
You can calculate your score of the AP POLYCET 2020 by following a certain process while negative marking in the AP POLYCET 2020 examination is not applicable. Hence, 1 mark for each correct answer will be provided to the students and there will not be any deduction of marks after marking the answer incorrectly. So AP POLYCET Applicants should count their marks on the basis of every correct question marked in the paper.
ap polycet 2020 key paper – Overview
|Article Category||Answer Key|
|Name Of The Exam||Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (AP POLYCET)|
|Type Of The Exam||Entrance Exam|
|Admission Into||Polytechnic Colleges/Institutions|
|Exam Dates||27th September 2020|
|AP POLYCET 2020 Result Release Date||September 2020|
|Answer Key Release Status||Released|
Marking Scheme of AP POLYCET 2020
- There will be three parts of the paper with Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry.
- The question paper will not carry any negative marking in the Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test 2020.
- In the first section, questions based on Mathematics will be asked that will carry 60 marks.
- In the second & third sections, questions of Physics & Chemistry will be asked consequently that will carry 30-30 marks consequently.
- Each question in the AP POLYCET 2020 exam will carry one mark.
- You need to score 36 marks minimum from a total of 120 marks to participate in the counseling procedure of the AP Polytechnic CET.
Raising Objections on the AP POLYCET 2020 Key
Some students who are not satisfied with the AP Polycet 2020 Answer Key provided by the officials, you can also raise objections for the corrections after the release of it. You will have to follow a certain procedure to file a complaint against it. Andhra Pradesh POLYCET 2020 candidates who want to raise an objection against any question given in the answer key, will have to send a query in a particular email ID provided by the officials. Applicants will have to submit their queries within specific dates and after passing the date of the submitting query, the application form of the candidates will be considered in this regard.
ap polycet 2020 key pdf @ polycetap.nic.in
- First applicants will have to visit the official website of the State Board of Technical Education and Training Andhra Pradesh by the link polycetap.nic.in.
- Now the homepage of the official website will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Here applicants should reach the Answer Key section as mentioned on the homepage.
- Follow all the instructions and enter the required login details. And download the answer key in PDF format.
- And now you should match your OMR sheet answers with the answers provided in the AP POLYCET Official Answer key 2020.
- Candidates are suggested to check the set of question papers as received in the examination.
- Once you select a particular set of the questions paper, you should match all your answers with the official ap polycet answer key 2020 downloaded from its official portal.
- As there is not any negative marking in the AP POLYCET 2020 so you only have to sum marks of questions that are marked correctly.
AP Polycet 2020 Answer Key Download (Available now)
AP POLYCET 2020 Answer Key: FAQ’s
AP POLYCET will be conducted on September 27, 2020, tentatively.