MP Board 12th Admit Card 2020: mpbse admit card class 12th 2020 is now available at mpbse.nic.in. The MP Board 12th Class Admit Card 2020 for the Class 12 exams are now available on the official website of the MP Board at mpbse.mponline.gov.in or mpbse.nic.in. The Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education (abbreviated MPBSE) conducts the Class 12 Exams from 3rd March 2020 to 11th April 2020 and released the MPBSE 12th Admit Card 2020 on 5th February 2020. Students can download the mp board 12th admit card 2020 from the official website or directly via the link given below on this website. Given below are some more details regarding the Class 12 admit cards.
mpbse.nic.in Admit card 2020 updates
MP Board 12th Class Admit Card had released and students can download from here.
- 1 mpbse.nic.in Admit card 2020 updates
- 2 MP Board Admit Card 2020 Class 12th
- 3 MPBSE 12th Admit Card 2020-Overview
- 4 MP Board 12th Class Admit Card 2020 Important Instructions
- 5 MPBSE Admit Card Class 12th 2020 How to Download
- 6 MPBSE Admit Card Class 12th 2020 Download (Available Now)
- 7 MP Board 12th Class Admit Card 2020: Faq’s
MP Board Admit Card 2020 Class 12th
The MPBSE will conduct the Class 12 exams from 3rd March 2020 to 11th April 2020 and released the MP Board 12th Admit Card 2020 on 5th February 2020. The MPBSE 12th Admit Card 2020 is important because it is an identification proof for the student and contains information such as the details of the examination center, student name, seat number, address, photograph for identification and subjects the student will appear for. The student should keep the MPBSE Admit Card Class 12th 2020 with them safely at all times of the exam.
Check here: Rajasthan 10th Admit Card 2020
MPBSE 12th Admit Card 2020-Overview
|Article Category||Hall Ticket / Admit Card|
|Name Of The Board||Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education (MPBSE)|
|Name Of The Exam||MP 12th Exams 2020|
|Exam Dates||3rd March 2020 To 11th April 2020|
|Hall Ticket Release Date||5th February 2020|
|Hall Ticket Release Status||Released|
MP Board 12th Class Admit Card 2020 Important Instructions
The students should keep in mind the following instructions with respect to the MP Board 12th Class Admit Card 2020:
- After downloading the mpbse admit card 2020 from the online sources, take a printout of it and get it attested from the school principal. The principal signature and stamp are very important.
- Thoroughly check the Madhya Pradesh Board 12th Admit Card 2020 for any discrepancies in your name for other details printed on it. If you find any discrepancies, get them rectified by reporting it to your school authorities.
- Keep the mp board 12th admit card 2020 by roll number safely with you at all times during the exam, because they are required to be presented when asked by the authorities.
- Students should visit the exam center mentioned in the MP Board 12th Admit Card 2020 at least one day prior to the exam for becoming familiar with the location.
Also Check: MPBSE Admit Card 2020 Class 10
MPBSE Admit Card Class 12th 2020 How to Download
In order to download mpbse admit card 2020 class 12 follow the step by step procedure given below:
- Firstly, visit the official page of the Madhya Pradesh Board at mpbse.mponline.gov.in or mpbse.nic.in.
- In the column on the right side, you will find a link for “Latest Circulars and Orders”.
- Clicking on this link will take you to a new page where you will find the link for MP Board 12th Admit Card 2020.
- Now click on this link and a login window will open. Here you have to enter your application number and captcha.
- Once all the above details are filled in, click on the ‘Submit’ button. This will open the Madhya Pradesh Board 12th Class Admit Card 2020 in your browser.
- Now you can choose to save the MPBSE 12th Admit Card 2020 or take a printout.
MPBSE Admit Card Class 12th 2020 Download (Available Now)
MP Board 12th Class Admit Card 2020: Faq’s
The MP Board 12th Admit Card 2020 is released a month before the date of the exam. They are expected to be released in February 2020.
It is mandatory for the students to appear for the exam which is given in admit card only. The student will not be allowed to write the exam from any other exam center.
Student are allowed to bring their own writing material, pen, pencil, geometry set, rulers, eraser, writing pad to the exam and admit card and ID card for verification purposes.
Students are not allowed to use any unfair means such as books, notes or other any electronic devices during the exam.