kea.kar.nic.in 2020 hall ticket download: Karnataka Common Entrance Test 2020 (KCET) is one of the most vital exams for the students who want to take admission to B.Tech programs in the state of Karnataka. Many students appear in the KCET exams every year which is conducted once in a year. The KCET exam is usually organized by the Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA). The kcet hall ticket 2020 had released on 17th July 2020 and the exams will be conducted on 30th July 2020 and 31st July 2020, and 1st August 2020. Students will be able to download the admit card through online mode.
Students who are going to appear in the KCET 2020 exams must have to download the admit card to carry in the examination center and candidates who will come with the admit card in the examination center will not be allowed to take the entrance test. In this article, we’re going to mention all the details related to the KCET 2020 exam, kcet 2020 admit card release date and the latest updates. Moreover, students who applied for the Karnataka Common Entrance Test 2020 must read this article to know the process to download the KCET 2020 admit card.
http //kea.kar.nic.in 2020 hall ticket download
KCET Admit Card 2020 had released on 17th July 2020. Students can download from the link below.
KCET Admit Card Important Information & Dates
The KCET 2020 exam had postponed to 30th July 2020, 31st July 2020, and 1st August 2020 which is to be conducted on 22nd April 2020 & 23rd April 2020. Aspirants of the KCET 2020 must note that KCET 2020 admit card had released 10-15 days before the comment of the examination. kcet hall ticket 2020 can easily be downloaded from the official portal of the Karnataka Examination Authority by entering the user id & password which will be the application number & date of the birth of candidates consequently.
Check here: KEAM Admit card 2020
kcet hall ticket 2020 – Overview
KCET 2020 Exam Pattern
Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET) will be conducted for each subject viz., Physics, Chemistry, & Mathematics in two various days where students will have to answer the questions related to all these subjects and students who will secure minimum qualifying marks in the entrance test, will be able to qualify the Kakratnata Common Entrance Test 2020. Each section of the KCET 2020 will have 80 minutes and candidates will have to appear in the examination through pen & paper mode only.
All the questions asked in the KCET 2020 will be MCQ based & there will not be any negative marking in the KCET 2020 and candidates will be getting +1 marks after every correct answer.
What to do after forgetting the KCET 2020 Application ID/ Password?
KCET 2020 candidates who forgot the password can reset the password easily. You’ll have to click on the “Forgot Password” link which is given on the login page of the KCET admit card 2020 download section. Here a “new page” will be displayed where you must have to enter some login credentials such as Application number, date of birth, email ID, and registered mobile where the entries must be equal to the information provided in the application form. Here the password link will be received in the registered email id of the candidate. Now candidates can easily create a new password for KCET 2020.
KCET 2020 Exam Day Instructions for the Candidates
Students can also refer to the following section to know the general guidelines before the commencement of the KCET 2020:
- Students must have to come with the KCET hall ticket 2020 which has been obtained from the official portal of Karnataka Exam Authority.
- Aspirants of the KCET 2020 must have to come with Original Photo Identity Proof in the examination center.
- Details that are given on the KCET 2020 admit card must equal to the information provided during the submission of the application form of the Karnataka Common Entrance Test 2020.
- Students of the KCET 2020 are also advised to check the examination venue of the KCET, exam timing & date of the exam and make sure to download the admit card 10 days before the exam so that you don’t face any hurdles in downloading the admit card in the last days.
- All the students who are going to appear in the KCET 2020 are advised to reach 30 minutes before the exam timing.
- If KCET 2020 aspirants have any doubts regarding the examination center can visit a day before the exam so that they can ascertain the correct venue during the particular day.
- Any prohibited items such as mobile phones, smartwatch, pager, shoes, textual material, purses, wallets, bags, cameras, wireless/ Bluetooth devices, etc., will not be allowed in the exam hall.
- Students who will be found with any of the banned items will be liable for the disqualification form the entrance test and they may be barred from taking the future examination conducted by the Karnataka Examination Authority.
Where to Inform in case of Any Discrepancy in the KCET 2020 Admit Card?
Students who find the discrepancy in the kcet hall ticket 2020 need to check the below address to give information to the KCET officials:
- Phone No: 080 – 23460460
- Official Website & E-mail Id: kea.kar.nic.in/ [email protected]
- Address: Sampige Road, 18th Cross, Malleshwaram, Bangalore – 560012
Read also: NEET 2020 Admit Card
kcet 2020 admit card download @ kea.kar.nic.in
Follow the below steps to know the process of downloading the KCET admit card 2020:
- First, visit the official website of the Karnataka Examination Authority by the link kea.kar.nic.in.
- Now the homepage of the official website of the KEA will be displayed on your devices where you need to go to the Latest Announcement Section.
- Check the link named ‘kea.kar.nic.in hall ticket 2020‘.
- Here KCET 2020 aspirants can get a new page to enter the login credentials such as application ID & date of birth. And enter the submit button to download the kcet hall ticket 2020.
- If all entries in the login page have been filled correctly, the KCET admit card 2020 will be downloaded in the PDF format.
- Students are advised to take the printout of the KCET 2020 admit card for future references.
kcet hall ticket 2020 download link (available now)
KCET Admit Card 2020: FAQ’s
What is the exam date of KCET 2020?
KCET exam has to be conducted on 23rd and 24th April 2020, but due to Covid-19 the exam postponed to 30th July to 1st August 2020.
What is the date of KCET Admit card 2020 availability?
KCET Admit card release also postponed but will be released in the month of July 2020.
Is there any negative marking in the KCET exam?
No, there is no negative marking.
How to download the KCET Admit Card 2020?
By entering the Application ID and password, you can download the KCET Admit Card through kea.kar.nic.in.
Can I know what are the details mentioned on the KCET Admit Card 2020?
Students’ name, Roll Number, Exam name and center, Application ID are mentioned.