Haryana Police Admit Card & Exam Date 2019 for Constable/SI has been declared at @hssc.gov.in. HSSC Haryana Police Admit Card 2019 available in the second week of November. Haryana Staff Selection Commission is going to release the Constable & SI Admit Card for the exam of Constable and Sub Inspector on its official website hssc.gov.in very soon. The examination for the Haryana Police Constable will be held on November 17, 2019, for Police Constables (Female) and Sub-Inspector (Male) while on 24th November 2019 there will be an exam for Male Constables. Hence, HSSC will be going to release the admit card for Police Constable for Male and Female that can be downloaded by visiting the official website of the board.
As per the advertisement of the Haryana Police Constable and Sub Inspector, candidates who have applied for the post can download the admit card. For downloading the Haryana police admit card, the candidates need to enter the Login Id and Password. In this article, we’ll talk about the process of downloading the admit card for Haryana Police Constable, Haryana police Constable/SI Exam Date and other important information about the exam.
[Check Here: Haryana Clerk Result 2019]
Haryana Police constable SI Exam Date 2019
- Haryana Police constable SI Exam Date 2019
- hssc.gov.in 2019
- Haryana Police Admit Card 2019
- Haryana Police Admit Card 2019 (Constable) – (Available Soon)
- Haryana Police Admit Card 2019 (SI) – (Available Soon)
- Documented to be Carried During Haryana police Exam?
- What detail should check the candidate on the admit card on HSSC Police?
- Click here for Haryana police constable Notifications 2019
- HSSC Haryana Police Admit card (Constable & SI) Download @ hssc.gov.in
- Haryana police constable admit card 2019
- Admit Card SI haryana police
- How should candidate contact to Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)?
HSSC Haryana police Admit Card 2019 Details
|Name of Department||Haryana Police Department|
|Name of Recruiter||Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)|
|Name of Post||Police Constable (Male & Female) (General Duty), Sub Inspector (SI)|
|Total No. of Vacancy||6400 Vacancies|
|Job Location||Haryana State|
|Online Application Form Dates||12th June to 11th July 2019|
|Female Constable Exam Date||17/11/ 2019|
|Exam Date of SI||17/11/ 2019|
|Male Constable Exam Date||24/11/ 2019|
|Admit Card issue Date||10-15 Days before exam|
Haryana Police Admit Card 2019
There are 6400 vacancies have been declared for the posts of Haryana Police Constable & Sub Inspector for males and Police Constable for Female in the state of Haryana. There are lakhs of candidates applied for the post of Police Constable and Sub Inspector. After the declaration of the final dates of exams, admit cards have also made available for them that can be easily downloaded from the official website.
Haryana Police Admit Card 2019 (Constable) – (Available Soon)
Haryana Police Admit Card 2019 (SI) – (Available Soon)
Documented to be Carried During Haryana police Exam?
It is one of the most important things to memorize before the exam. Some candidates often forget to carry the required documents for the Haryana Police Exam and failing to carry documents will liable to cancel the candidature of the aspirant so you must follow these steps and keep the same documents that are asked and mentioned on your admit card. Hence, for the convenience of the candidates, we’re providing a list of required documents for the HSSC police:
- Hardcopy of the HSSC Police Admit Card obtained through the official website of the commission
- A recent passport-sized photograph of the candidate
- A valid original Photo identity card (Voter I’d, Aadhar Card, Driving Licence, Passport, PAN card, any other photo identity card issued by the government or employer)
What detail should check the candidate on the admit card on HSSC Police?
After downloading the admit card from the official website of the commission hssc.gov.in you’ll have to check whether all details have correctly appeared on the admit card. After ensuring correctness on the admit card of the candidate, they should go to appear on the exam. If details appear on the admit card as given during the form fill-up process are mismatched, he must have to report to the commission while appearing on the exam or follow the same steps as printed on the admit card.
Here are the important aspects to be ensured by the candidates:
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth of the Candidate
- Signature & Photo of the Candidate
- Gender of the Candidate
Moreover, the aspirant should also check the registration number, roll number, exam dates, timing of the exam, name of the exam center & address along with the important guidelines as mentioned on the admit card of the candidate.
HSSC Haryana Police Admit card (Constable & SI) Download @ hssc.gov.in
Candidates should know that the admit cards for Police Constable and Sub Inspector will only be published through online mode and commission is not going to detach the admit card offline through the post. Hence, you can download the admit card using the below process:
- Firstly, the candidate will have to visit the official website of the Staff Selection Commission Haryana hssc.gov.in.
- Now go to the section, “Click Here for the Police Recruitment” and after clicking on that section, there will be a new link opened. Or you can directly visit the page by clicking on the link hryssc.in.
- After going to that page, you’ll have to enter the Login Section that will require a Login Id and Password. Putting that detail on the specific box, you’ll get your page and here you’ll get an option to download the admit card for the Haryana Constable and Sub Inspector Exam.
- After downloading the admit card in PDF form, admit card must keep safe until the exam and future reference as well.
Haryana police constable admit card 2019
Admit Card SI haryana police
How should candidate contact to Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)?
In case of any discrepancies found in the admit card, candidates need to contact the office of the Haryana Staff Selection Commission. Here, we’re providing the phone and Address of the commission of the regional office in Haryana.
Address: Haryana Staff Selection Commission, Bays No. 67-70, Sector – 2, Panchkula, Haryana, PIN – 134151
[Also Check:BSSC Bihar Result 2019]