Bihar STET Admit Card 2019: BSEB STET had released the Bihar STET Notification 2019 with Bihar STET Exam Date for conducting the Secondary Teachers Eligibility Test in the Bihar state. The detailed stet Bihar notification 2019 is available at the official website bsebstet2019.in. Candidates can download the STET Bihar Admit Card 2019 for the Bihar Teacher Eligibility Test which is to be held on
7th November 2019 is postponed and a new Bihar stet exam date will be soon available from the official website bsebstet2019.in.
STET Bihar Exam Date
The Bihar STET Exam Date of the Bihar TET exam is postponed and the new exam date will be announced soon. Initially, Bihar TET is to conduct on November 7th, 2019 while the help of Registration number and Date of Birth will be needed to download the admit card of the Registered candidates. After downloading the admit card, they will able to know the address of the center to which exam is going to conduct. For entering into the exam center, aspirant of the Bihar Secondary Teacher Eligibility Test will have to bring original identity proof of individual with his/her admit card.
It must note the candidate that there will not any admit card be sent to candidates through email or post. In this article, we’re going to provide the complete information about the Bihar TET and it’ll drastically helpful for all candidates.
STET Bihar News from bsebstet2019.in
- STET Bihar Exam Date
- STET Bihar News from bsebstet2019.in
- Bihar STET Admit Card 2019 Exam Date Overview
- What are the details to be checked in Admit Card of Bihar STET 2019?
- Documents To Carry with the candidate during the BSTET Exam?
- Bihar STET Cut-off 2019
- (i) Secondary Teacher:
- (ii) Senior Secondary Teacher
- Bihar STET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Bihar STET Admit Card 2019 Download @bsebstet2019.in
- STET Bihar Syllabus 2019
- Bihar STET Notification 2019 Download PDF
- STET Bihar admit card 2019 Download PDF
Bihar STET Admit Card 2019 Exam Date Overview
|Name of the Organization||Bihar School Education Board|
|Post Name||Bihar STET|
|Number of Posts||37,335|
|Exam Date|| |
|Paper -I Exam Time||10 AM to 12.30 PM|
|Paper-II Exam Time||2 PM to 4.30 PM|
|Admit Card Release Date||Available Soon here|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
What are the details to be checked in Admit Card of Bihar STET 2019?
After releasing the secondary teacher’s eligibility test admit cards, candidates should carefully check some details and it should be completely matching with the same information provided during the submission of the application form. In case of any discrepancy, they must inform the regional center or conducting-body of the STET 2019. Here, we’re providing the list of all objects to be noticed in your admit card:
- Name of the Candidate
- Category of the Candidate
- Photo & Signature of the Candidate
- Gender of the Candidate
Moreover, the aspirant should also cross-check below details for the convenience so that all things can be managed before the exam:
- Insitute Name
- City’s Name
- Exam Name
- Address of the Exam Center
- Roll Number of the Candidate
- Exam Date
- Exam Time
- General Instructions
Documents To Carry with the candidate during the BSTET Exam?
Keep all the documents together which have been mentioned to bring in the examination hall. Lacking any of these documents, you’ll not allow appearing in the exam. So for the convenience of the candidate, we’re provided a list of those documents to carry with the candidate in the examination hall in the exam day:
- Hardcopy of the Admit Card of the Candidate
- Original Photo Identity Proof to verify his/her identity in the examination hall (Aadhar Card or Voter I’d Card or PAN Card or Passport or Driving Licence or Service Identity Card)
Bihar STET Cut-off 2019
(i) Secondary Teacher:
|Sections||No. of Ques.||No. of Marks|
|Teaching techniques and other eligibility |
GK and other eligibility
(for computer science)
(ii) Senior Secondary Teacher
Bihar STET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility criteria for the Bihar STET 2019 Exam. Here, we’re going to mention the eligibility criteria for the candidates:
Candidates must possess any graduation from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% for the General category and 45% for reserved categories while the B. Ed. Degree is needed to appear for Paper 1 of the Bihar Teachers Eligibility Test, 2019.
Candidates who are applying for Paper 1 should have a post-graduate degree from a recognized university with a minimum of 50% of marks for the General category while 45% of marks should also be obtained by the candidate who comes from Non-Creamy Layer OBC /SC/ST background.
Moreover, candidates must be a citizen of India containing the domicile certificate of Bihar only.
- General Instructions for Bihar TET Candidates:
- Bring a photo identity card and hardcopy of the admit card is necessary for all candidates to the exam center.
- Don’t carry any electronic products in the exam hall such as a calculator, watch and mobile phone.
- Candidates don’t have to carry any eatable items in the exam center.
- Bringing purse, bags, and wallets are also not allowed in the examination hall.
- You don’t have to use the whitener over the OMR sheet and if whitener has been used on the OMR sheet, it’ll be rejected thoroughly by the officials.
- Candidates should not bring any paper or notes related material in the examination hall.
- Using unfair means, candidates will be debarred from the exam.
- If any candidate has been found forcing or misbehaving with the invigilator will also be debarred from the exam or he’ll be disqualified.
Bihar STET Admit Card 2019 Download @bsebstet2019.in
Lakhs of candidates are going to appear for the Bihar Teachers Eligibility Test this year. Every candidate should know all the details regarding the exam. We’re going to provide the detailed procedure for downloading the admit card of Bihar TET through various steps:
- STEP – 1: Firstly, you must visit the official website of the Bihar Teachers Eligibility Test (TET) bsebstet2019.in. Click on the login to download your admit card.
- STEP – 2: After clicking on the login tab, you’ll be asked to enter the registration number and date of birth with captcha code. Once you fill all the relevant details, you’ll have the open page and here you can download the admit card for the Bihar Teachers Eligibility Test.
- STEP – 3: After clicking on the download admit card option, your downloading of the file will start and after a few seconds it’ll be ready to open just above the taskbar on your computer screen. You should take a print out of the admit card needed during the exam and for future reference.
STET Bihar Syllabus 2019
Bihar STET Exam Pattern