bcece admit card download 2020: Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (BCECE) exam admit card can be downloaded from the official website of the BCECE @ bceceboard.bihar.gov.in. Recently, the officials had released the bcece admit card 2020 Bihar on the official website, and bcece admit card 2020 date is on 1st October 2020. The exams will be conducted on 10th & 11th October 2020.
In this article, candidates will get a direct link to download the BCECE 2020 admit card and will be activated after uploading it on the official portal. Candidates who have applied for the exam must read this article completely to know about the procedure to download the BCECE admit card and the latest updates related to the exam. Moreover, candidates can know important aspects related to BCECE.
bceceboard.bihar.gov.in Admit Card Latest Updates
- 1 bceceboard.bihar.gov.in Admit Card Latest Updates
- 2 bcece admit card release date 2020
- 3 About BCECE 2020
- 4 BCECE Admit Card 2020 – Overview
- 5 BCECE Exam Pattern 2020
- 6 Instructions of the BCECE 2020 Exam
- 7 bcece admit card download 2020 @ bceceboard.bihar.gov.in
- 8 bcece admit card 2020 download pdf (available now)
- 9 BCECE Admit Card: FAQ’s
bcece admit card release date 2020
bcece admit card 2020 Bihar had released on 1st October 2020. The new exam dates had announced through the official website bceceboard.bihar.gov.in and will be conducted on 10th and 11th October 2020. The bcece 2020 admit card will give the information about the exam venue, timeslot & date of the exam. Besides, candidates must check details such as candidate’s name, roll number, the application number, date of birth, photo & signature in the admit card. After finding any discrepancy, candidates must have to report to the officials before the exam date.
About BCECE 2020
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (BCECE) is one of the most reputed examinations in the state of Bihar which is taken by lakhs of candidates every year who want to take admission in Pharmacy, Medical and Agriculture courses from any of the approved institutions/ colleges of the Bihar Government. Application forms have been invited from eligible candidates form Feb 20 – Mar 24, 2020, through the online portal of the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination.
Check here: ojee admit card download 2020
BCECE Admit Card 2020 – Overview
|Article Category||Admit Card / Hall Tickets|
|Name Of The Exam||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (BCECE)|
|Conduction Body||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination|
|Type Of The Exam||Entrance Exam|
|Admission Into||Engineering colleges/universities|
|Application Dates||20th February 2020 – 24th March 2020|
|Exam Dates||10th and 11th October 2020|
|Admit Card Availability||1st October 2020|
|Admit Card Release Status||Released|
BCECE Exam Pattern 2020
The BCECE Exam will be conducted through offline mode with pen and paper. Questions will be of MCQ’s type and there will be a total of 300 questions for which the duration of the exam is 4 hours and 30 minutes. In the exam, there will be 3 sections they are Mathematics/Biology, Physics, and Chemistry. For each section, there will be 100 Questions and the time given for each section is 1 and half hour. For one correct answer, there will be 4 marks and for the wrong one -1 mark. So, there will be total marks of 1200.
Instructions of the BCECE 2020 Exam
- bcece admit card 2020 bihar will be the most vital component for the candidate to carry in the examination center.
- Candidates of the Bihar Public Service Commission Combined Competitive Exam 2020 must have to follow all the steps given on the handout section before appearing on the exam.
- Candidates will have to keep the admit card safe until the exam.
- Don’t forget to carry the necessary documents in the BCECE 2020 Exam Hall where students can get all the details regarding the essential documents from the above sections.
- Candidates must have to carry a good ballpoint pen (blue/ black) for the BCECE 2020 of Bihar.
- Aspirants who are going to appear in the BCECE 2020 must have to reach the examination hall 30 minutes before the commencement of the exam. Candidates who don’t report on the respective time will not be allowed to enter the exam hall.
- Candidates of the BCECE don’t have to carry any banned stuff such as Electronic Digital Watches, calculators, slide rules, mobile phones, electronic gadgets, Bluetooth, pagers, written paper, geometry boxes, etc.
- The invigilator will provide the question paper with the answer key 10 minutes before the commencement of the exam and candidates must have to keep their own copy in the exam after the exam.
- Aspirants are suggested to take the seat only which is allocated to them and don’t be rude while following the instructions given by the invigilator in the exam hall.
- Students will have to sign on the attendance sheet during the exam that will show the proof that you have attempted the exam. Signature on the relevant space must be the same as given on the application form.
Also Check: assam pat 2020 admit card
bcece admit card download 2020 @ bceceboard.bihar.gov.in
- First, visit the official website of the BCECE by the link bceceboard.bihar.gov.in.
- The homepage of the official website will be displayed on your computer screen where you need to click on the BCECE link.
- Here students must have to click on the “bcece admit card download” link and enter the login credentials such as application number, date of birth & captcha code.
- Click on the submit button and download the Bihar Public Service Commission Combined Competitive Exam 2020 Admit Card in PDF format.
- Candidates are advised to take the printout of the admit card for future references.
bcece admit card 2020 download pdf (available now)
BCECE Admit Card: FAQ’s
What is the duration of BCECE Exam 2020?
When will the BCECE Admit Card 2020 is available?
What are the courses available in BCECE?
Is there any negative marking in BCECE Exam?
What is the official website for BCECE Exam 2020?
This post was last modified on November 16, 2020 11:36 am