Bank of Maharashtra Admit card 2020: BOM Specialist Officer (SO) Admit Card 2020 available soon at bankofmaharashtra.in. The Bank of Maharashtra Specialist Officer (SO) exam will be conducted in February 2020 (tentative) and the candidates who had applied for the Specialist Officer exam can download the Bank of Maharashtra admit card 2020 from the official website of BOM at bankofmaharashtra.in. You need to carry the BOM SO Admit Card of the BOM SO exam along with an original photo identity card on the day of the exam. BOM released vacancies for the post of Specialist Officer (Scale I & Scale II) in the month of December 2019 where candidates could apply for the particular exam from 16th December 2019 – 31st December 2019.
Candidates who had applied through online mode for Bank of Maharashtra SO 2019 exam by the official site at bankofmaharashtra.in can download the Bank of Maharashtra call letter from the same one. The recruitment of the candidates for the Bank of Maharashtra Specialist Officer Exam will be done on the basis of performance in the Group Discussion and Personal Interview. This article will provide all the information related to the BOM Specialist Officer exam including the latest updates. So if you’re an aspirant of the Bank of Maharashtra SO exam, you must read this article thoroughly.
bankofmaharashtra.in SO Call letter Latest Updates
Bank of Maharashtra SO Admit card is likely to be released in the month of February 2020.
- 1 bankofmaharashtra.in SO Call letter Latest Updates
- 2 Bank of Maharashtra SO Admit Card 2020
- 3 Bank of Maharashtra SO Admit Card 2020-Overview
- 4 BOM Specialist Officer (SO) Admit Card 2020 How To Download
- 5 Bank of Maharashtra Specialist Officer Exam Date
- 6 Bank of Maharashtra SO Call letter Download (Available Soon)
- 7 Bank of Maharashtra Specialist Officer Recruitment 2020: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Bank of Maharashtra SO Admit Card 2020
The Bank of Maharashtra Specialist Officer Call letter is the most essential component to carry in the examination center and candidates who will attend the interview & group discussion round of the recruitment process must follow the instructions as provided in the BOM Specialist Officer (SO) Admit Card 2020.. You can download a call letter for the Bank of Maharashtra SO exam through the direct link given on the page. After the completion of Group Discussion & Interview round, bank will also release the merit list of all selected candidates. The merit list of the selected candidates will be completely based on the performance of the candidates in the Bank of Maharashtra Interview and Group Discussion round.
Bank of Maharashtra SO Admit Card 2020-Overview
|Article Category||Admit Card / Call letter|
|Name of the Organization||Bank of Maharashtra|
|Name of the posts||Specialist Officer (SO)|
|No. of Vacancies||50|
|Selection process||Group Discussion and|
|Exam Dates||February 2020 (Tentative)|
|Admit Card Release date||February 2020 (Tentative)|
|Admit card release status||Not yet released|
BOM Specialist Officer (SO) Admit Card 2020 How To Download
In this section, you would be able to know about the detailed process of downloading the BOM SO exam Admit Card. Follow instructions to download the BOM SO Admit Card 2020 of the Bank of Maharashtra Specialist Officer exam:
- Go to the official website of the Bank of Maharashtra through the link bankofmaharashtra.in.
- After clicking on the above link, the homepage of the official website of the BOM will display on your computer screen where you need to click on the ‘Careers’ option.
- Now you must go to the Recruitment Process section and click on the Current Openings section.
- Here, candidates should go for the section named ‘Recruitment of Specialist Officers in Scale-II (Information Technology Department) – Project 2020-21.’ And click on the ‘Call Letter for Group Discussion/Interview’ link.
- After opening the link, you need to enter your application number and date of birth including the captcha code. And hit the enter button to submit your entries.
- Now, the hall ticket of the Bank of Maharashtra Specialist Officer for Group Discussion/interview will be downloaded in PDF format.
- You need to take the printout of the bankofmaharashtra.in admit card and carry any one of the original identity cards from Voter ID Card, Aadhaar Card, Employee ID, Passport, PAN Card, etc.
Bank of Maharashtra Specialist Officer Exam Date
Many candidates are speculating the exam date of the Specialist Officer for BOM but the official examination date for interview/ group discussion is not announced yet. As per some related sources of the Bank of Maharashtra, the exam of the BOM SO will be conducted in February 2020 (Tentative). The BOM Admit cards for the GD/ Interview will be downloaded 10 days before the examination date.
Hence, candidates must keep visiting the official website of the Bank of Maharashtra bankofmaharashtra.in regularly. You will also be able to know the exam date of the Bank of Maharashtra Specialist Officers in Scale-II (Information Technology Department) through our website. You need to check our website on a regular basis to know the BOM Specialist Officer Admit Card 2020 release date. After the release of the Bank of Maharashtra Specialist Officer admit card, you can know the exact date of the examination, the exam venue, time, etc. Moreover, candidates are also advised to read the handout (instructions) given on the next page of the BOM admit card 2020.
Bank of Maharashtra SO Call letter Download (Available Soon)
Bank of Maharashtra Specialist Officer Recruitment 2020: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
The official date of the Bank of Maharashtra Specialist Officer has not been released yet.
Bank of Maharashtra will publish all the information about the recruitment in its official website bankofmaharashtra.in.
Candidates will be able to download the admit card of the Bank of Maharashtra SO examination before 10 days of the exam date.
Candidates can download the admit card by entering the registration number and password as obtained during the registration for the particular post.