ap ecet 2020 hall ticket download link will be available soon @ sche.ap.gov.in.: Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test (AP ECET) is one of the important exams in the state which is organized for taking admission to various government/ private engineering colleges from 2nd year in the state of Andhra Pradesh. Earlier, the AP ECET exam is supposed to be conducted on 30th April 2020. But, due to Lockdown in the country, the AP ECET exams are postponed to 24th July 2020.
The ap ecet hall ticket 2020 is likely to be released in the month of July 2020 (tentative) through ap ecet 2020 official website ie.,sche.ap.gov.in. This article provides all the information related to the AP ECET 2020 along with the AP ECET hall tickets release related updates and other aspects such as the downloading procedure of the AP ECET 2020 hall ticket, syllabus, exam pattern, & others.
sche.ap.gov.in 2020 Hall tickets Latest Updates
AP ECET Hall tickets will be going to released in September 2020. As per the latest sources, the AP ECET Exam 2020 had postponed to September 2020.
ap ecet hall ticket 2020 Important Information
The AP ECET 2020 is conducted for the diploma holders and B.Sc. Maths students who are studying in the state of Andhra Pradesh. Every year, the AP ECET 2020 exam is conducted by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Anantapur which is responsible to manage all the activities related to the ECET and for the students who are seeking admission in the 2nd year of B.E./ B.Tech & B. Pharmacy. Students who have applied for the AP ECET 2020 online must have to know all things related to the particular examination.
The AP ECET exam 2020 is to be conducted on 30th April 2020 but as there was a lockdown in the country due to the COVID 19 threat and the ap ecet 2020 exam date is on 24th July 2020. The APSCHE announced the new exam dates and the release of the ap ecet hall ticket 2020, result dates, and counseling will be announced on the official portal i.e., sche.ap.gov.in. ap ecet.
Also Check: AP EAMCET Hall tickets 2020
AP ECET Hall Ticket 2020 – Overview
|Article Category||Admit Card / Hall Tickets|
|Name Of The Exam||Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test (AP ECET)|
|Conduction Body||JNTU, Anantapur|
|Type Of The Exam||Entrance Exam|
|Admission Into||2nd Year Of Engineering Colleges/Universities|
|Exam Dates||24th July 2020|
|Admit Card Availability||July 2020|
|Admit Card Release Status||Not Yet Released|
AP ECET 2020 Examination Pattern
AP ECET 2020 Exam will be conducted by the JNTUA. The AP ECET 2020 exam pattern is as follows:
- The mode of the examination will be online which is the Computer-based test.
- The exam will be for 200 questions and the duration of the AP ECET exam is 3 Hours (180 Minutes).
- There is no negative marking and one mark will be awarded for each right answer.
- Four sections will be there in the AP ECET Exam, i.e., Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and Engineering Subjects.
- Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry will be same for all the candidates, only Engineering stream subjects will differ with respect to the stream.
Also Read: TS ECET hall ticket 2020 Download
AP ECET Hall Ticket 2020 Download @ sche.ap.gov.in
Students must have to download the ap ecet hall ticket 2020 from the official website of the AP ECET 2020 before the start of the exam by following the below process:
- First, go to the ap ecet 2020 official website/ AP SCHE by the link sche.ap.gov.in/ECET.
- The homepage of the official website of the APSCHE will be displayed on your computer screen where you need to go to the “ap ecet 2020 hall ticket download“.
- Here students will be asked to enter some login credentials such as registration number, date of the birth, mobile number, etc.
- After entering all the login details students must have to click on the login section to download the ap ecet hall ticket 2020 of the candidates.
- Now the AP ECET 2020 hall ticket will be saved on the computer of the students.
- Take the printout of the AP ECET 2020 hall ticket for future references.
Note: Most of the students are eagerly waiting for the AP ECET hall ticket 2020 release. Hence, we want to give information to all the candidates who are going to appear in the APECET 2020 that you need to keep visiting the ap ecet 2020 official website for the latest updates related to the hall ticket, answer key, result, etc.
AP ECET 2020: FAQ’s
AP ECET Exam which is to be conducted on 24th July 2020.
Students who have completed their Diploma/Polytechnic and also B.Sc (Mathematics) are eligible.
No, there is no negative marking.
AP ECET Exam is conducted for a total of 200 marks.